JOIN US!

WAKEY SNAKEY!!"!

But it's dog?

HAPPY NEW YEAR SNEK

PARTY SNAKE

UFR? yes I know, comfy as fuck

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Comfy new year

I have it known on trusted authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved telegram channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin

Furthermore, they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

Remember to stack them motherfuckin linx up to hold for the next year youngsters, there's gonna be a shitload of millionaire anons

SHOO SHOO blasphemous

The only snake you faggots are gonna get is the big black snake

>niggerdick.jpeg

Im in sub 27 cents.

You Veeky Forums faggots reading this with none of this coin. Buy this fucking thing. All in this bitch for the next 30% then cash out as you see fit. My price is conservative I think its gonna do a 100% up over the next few days.

You guys shilled me on Whalegate, PBC, and COSS/BNB. You guys made me my yearly salary and then some this month alone because I listened to you months ago. Im 200% up in 30 days thanks to the info posted on this board.

Buy this coin right now anons set yourself up with some nice new years gains. Im winning all the way to 28c. So this post is for you not me.

I love you all. Even you Pajeet scum.

I only have about 264 XLM, im just spreading FUD to hopefully knock the price down so everyone else can accumulate

:^)

44k here muh reddit spacing
Anyway heres a hint anons from me to you guys because all my money is due directly or indirectly to you guys. Buy folding coin up to 15 cents with half of your XLM gains. Huge fucking news and events on this one with an amazing concept to boot its a 7-10x easy.

word. I got in at .14 cents thanks to this board.

as well as other coins. I'm up 200% in a month too.
I'm about to drop another 5k USD in...

can anyone explain the snake stellar lumens connection?

very generous of you to send love to poo-posters.

>millisecond i buy it drops like a sack of shit

The candle chart moves up and down in waves making it look like a snake. There's a pic going around of that almost daily.

short it

But why XLM?