Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/about/
discord.gg/3BAnZy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh the price is high?

So I have to buy in? At the high price?

>>Can't go wrong with that logic.

>XLM
I have it confirmed on good authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved discord channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin

Furthermore, they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

no NOOO I SOLD ThIS BECAUSE OF THE SJW COMMUNITY GUIDELINESSS

WTF /POL/ U SAID THIS WOUDL CRASH AND BURN AND HERE IA M LOSING MONEY!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Fuck off. Filtered.

Fuck yeah, finally I can get rid of this shitcoin.

Fuck off anti-white

>XLM

lol

>filtering the truth
>XLM
I have it known on trusted authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved telegram channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin

Furthermore, they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

thanks for the cheap lumens

>i want to be poor and i hate money

ok see you later user lol

>tfw just swing trading this and REQ while keeping the profits in ZRX

FeelsGoodMan

go home filthy redditor

It's fucking new years eve and im sitting on btc
DONT MOON WITHOUT ME NOOOOOOOOO

Are we finally gonna break 3k or are whales gonna crash this down again

Yea how dare you're not allowed to be a dick on a utterly meaningless community forum

Didn't you read the image? That literally means that they want to use all the proceeds from every XLM sold to round up whites, kill the white men, then force the white women to be raped by black men

Is this for fucking real or not, Veeky Forums? I'm about to go all in, I missed the Ripple moon earlier this week I don't wanna lose out again.

10EX MOTHER FUCKER

its new years eve and the coin with the logo of a rocket is mooning, coincidence? i think not

And another subhuman copy-paste post. Why are you still alive, didn't we tell you to kys?

u idiots they removed the guidelines which was a major buy signal

>we
Stop pretending you belong here, shill.

Plenty of other good projects that don’t have this bullshit affliated with it. Why would I care about some shitty ass xrp fork anyways.

Nice trajectory Stellar Snake!

Unironically put in a buy as soon as I heard.

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON BABY

MONEY SNAKE YES YES YES

>he doesn't know

IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

just a quick correction, it has more to moon

What's the easiest way to buy stellar starting from USD?

Is it Coinbase/Gdax > Binance?

Nigga it's refueling.

Same happened with iota, they get all anti-antifa people off the train and then they pump.

yeh buy some eth @ either of those and then send to binance

do this

I got 2000 of these badboys. Wish I had more.

Bought at ATH again and it’s going down AMA

Sorry, I'm new to this. So ETH > Binance > and then trade ETH for BTC on binance and then exchange BTC for XLM?

Do you avoid buying BTC from coinbase directly because of fees or transfer speeds or something? I already had some LTC on binance and traded to BTC and then XLM but just making sure.

No, just buy XLM directly on an ETH/XLM pairing on binance

don't use btc for really anything, eth is a much better bet for hold it's value long term

wrong
go to coinbase
buy ethereum
transfer that eth to your binance eth wallet address
go to exchange on binance and on the top right you will see btc, etc, bnb, usdt
select etc
find xlm/etc
now hit buy max amount
....any other questions?

is this gonna dip significantly or should I just go balls deep rn?

Why didn’t I buy the dip yesterday when it was .31, yet I told my friend to buy it.
I was still holding ICX. Damn I’m dumb as fuck.

I'm posting from Tabletop LMAO

WAKEY SNAKEY MOTHER FUCKERS

Thanks guys. What wallet do you guys use for stellar? I won't have access to a computer for a couple months and probably won't have access to my home computer for a while either. Should I use an online wallet or something?

You're not dumb. This is as random as it gets. You can't know in advance which coins the PnD groups are targeting (well, unless you become a paying premium member so you can be sure not to get dumped on).

fucking coinbase is not clearing REEEEE they always fuck me

>all those shitcoin/pajeet meme spammers

are there any somewhat reputable paid groups that arent just pajeet discords?

the coin is extremely undervalued still, considering there's about to be a major fiat/crpyto exchange using the coin in the background for every transaction regardless of whether it's in xlm or not, it's got partnerships with IBM and deloitte, it's a better non jew owned version of ripple, AND it was steady trading at 31 cents and you didn't think it was worth picking up? this shit ain't random other then when it was going to finally break up

WHY ARE THESE FAGGOTS DUMPING

Have any of you plebs looked at:
stellar.org/about/

The board and advisors have some power players

2 founders from Stripe.com the largest online payment gateway. A paypal killer. Billion dollar payments company.

And president of YCombinator Sam Altman the investment firm behind Coinbase, and Request Network.

No way these sharks are not going to push XLM

SO THAT YOU CAN BUY MORE

I'm 90% sure we are not breaking 3k tonight. As I said before, sell while it's in >2800 and buy after it calms down at 2.5 - 2.6kish

Check'd, 60,000 and ready

buy more, faggots

What are you suggesting, that this was not a PnD, that suddenly a ton of people decided at the same time to buy it and then for some reason thought "nah, I changed my mind, let's sell it again"? Suddenly it's NOT worth to get picked up again then? Best we can hope for right now is that it doesn't fall back all the way to .31 again and establishes a new floor, though I've seen enough coins drop through that if they didn't get taken for another spin withing 24-48 hours. The market has an increasingly short attention span.

I tried this with XRP 2 weeks ago and sold at $0.39. Fuck off.

fuck I need to make a deposit in a different checking account REE

nah, i think it was a correction. hopefully it establishes a new floor and the coin keeps climbing

FUCK YOURSELF

I only have 60K XLM. All in besides 300 IOTA they won't give me the fuck back. Holding until 2019.

this is an evening star.

it's crashing

GUYS I am and XLM fanboy but get fucking real, the identical shit happened few days ago when it reached ~2980 and then plumetted back to 2400.

Whales are taking advantage of upcoming hype.

I mean will sell if this 3x's or better january for sure but i aint selling til then LOL

IMO I’ve had a hell of a lot more BTC pumping shitcoins with this P&D group. We’ve got 50000 pumpers so all you need is a fast internet to make a profit. discord.gg/3BAnZy

nice try but these hands are rocks

Yeah same here.

Personally I'm hoping it waits a day or two for me ;__; Yes, I'm an asshole, but I lost some XLM and need to buy it back with fiat

I am holding until $1.15 XLM

Original fag that posted this. Logos look similar?

XRP banks
XLM people

>undervalued
>does nothing
>hundreds of billions available
>only .0000001 is needed to even do what it's supposed to do
>mooning
Maybe if you pump it, but long term it's piss

I don't think anyone suggest you should sell. I wouldn't advise to do so, got burned enough trying to daytrade. But just keep it realistic, enough people get into some sort of euphoria and fomo in, thinking this is going to continue forever or at least keep that level, and then lose money when it inevitably dumps.

>does nothing
Someone hasn't done his own research I see

Nigger xrp is $2.00 and is shit with double the circulating supply, no ico, etc. EAD you salty fuck.

>does nothing
>already has uses with SatoshiPay, IBM, and later FairX exchange
I can't tell if this is bait, but here's your (You)

even if it's a shitcoin, it will indirectly make us money if it can create more fiat/crypto pairs

this will be most likely scenario

Ripple is from an era where 'ICO's didnt exist yet you fucking mongoloid

Well good thing the guy the made xrp with jewgle money left and created a better fucking version.

Think about it - normies buying XRP hoping banks adopt or normies buying XLM on the coinbase killer and using for daily transactions between people and business?

It's like you enjoy not seeing a good thing. Mr. Moneybags is showing his fat golden dick and you refuse to open wide. If you were so fucking smart at trading shit you wouldn't be here. Now fucking buy, enjoy the ride, and check em.

I'm invested into XRP and XLM mate, I don't really give a fuck what people think or their emotions (Think of the SJW XLM shit and the Anti white shit about Iota), I look at graphs to figure out easy entry points, its doing exeptional right now, especially after seeing all these bizfags post their starting and current crypto gains on a thread this morning.

That creeps me out about iota doing so well, too. Nobody can withdrawl it.

I got in at 0.30, how far should I ride this rocket before trading back into ETH?

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

Should I use my credit card to buy some coins at a fee

>gambling on credit

Yes user, max your card to buy XLM and go BEYOND THE STARS

No use your kneepads

I have the funds, but they're not in my linked bank account, and I'd have to transfer it over

yeah bro :D

Don't be retarded. The FairX announcement isn't even out yet. The voyage to beta centauri hasn't even begun.

Ecstatic

Well I only have 900 XLM, at least I'll make it to low earth orbit

WAKEY FUCKING SNAKEY

>only going to have 370 XLM if it can dip and my buy order comes in
I think ill be able to get a bus ticket maybe

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!
CHECK THEM