What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Nice meme you got there, mon-keigh. It almost looks like the work of an intelligent species.

All he ever wanted was the truth

>eldar
>intelligent

Out of here, lapdog of the old ones

The guy wanted to be a god. When he found out his dad wasn't a god he sperged out and got CHAOSED to become a god.

Non-Secular education system

what if he hasn't been meditating for 10k years, but it's only been like 100 years for him

Instead of letting him down softly and having a heartfelt face to face talk with him, the emperor made him into a complete bitch in front of everyone. Really what was the emperors fucking problem??

>Learn the truth
>Decides to believe in the truth
I can't see any problem here

He was stupid and gullible enough to believe in "Gods"

Dad told him to knock off the worship, so he joined the 40k chapter of Scientology.

A terrible father.

The Emperor was the stupid and gullible one really. "Oh yeah I'll totally make a deal with these 'gods', because they aren't really gods. They're just powerful psychic entites who will in no way fuck me over because my keikaku powers are stronger than theirs!"

He was wrong. Also the Chaos Gods are actual gods now who don't actually need mortals to sustain themselves.

Praise Chaos!

The tone of your post is starting to sound a wee bit heretical there, user

>necrons
>calling anyone lapdogs
[laughing harlequins in the distance]

He was an asshole.

Necrons
>created a bunch of gods
>raped a bunch of gods
>raped the gods they created

Eldar
>created a bunch of gods with someone else’s inventions
>raped by their own god losing 90% of their species (plus any chance of a good afterlife) in the process

Weren't the C'tan already around prior to the Necrontyr's existence and the Necrontyr just named them after their actual (now long forgotten) gods?

and aren't the necrons slowly losing control over the C'tan shards?

The C’tan were non-sentient gas clouds until the necrons build bodies for them.

And well they are losing control of them, there is a dynasty that has completely destroyed a C’tan.

To better prove my point
Weakest eldar
>a farmer with weapons-training

Weakest necron
>literally the terminator

Strongest eldar
>good at plotting and magic

Strongest Necron
>time machine
>annhilating a god
>can make any star go supernova with the push of a button

>The C’tan were non-sentient gas clouds until the necrons build bodies for them
They were sentients, or else their metallic bodies wouldn't work

The body’s had robot brains.

It possibly used the gas clouds as a battery, or they had a soul but not sentient.

lore says they are very old god(-like) beings exclusively of the material realm who basically tricked the necrontyr into giving them bodies so they could better interact with existence beyond the tasteless suns they leeched on and eventually feed off the necrontyr's life force.