Time travelling wizards amputate some of your limbs to prevent you from committing crimes in the future

>Time travelling wizards amputate some of your limbs to prevent you from committing crimes in the future

I get cybernetic limbs and commit the crimes anyways

They didn't care about those crimes.

Then why did they take my limbs in the first place?

Jokes on them, by interfering with the time line, if they aren't born yet they never will be.

All it takes is a moment for a different sperms to hit an egg and you come out with an entirely different kid.

Time travel wizards cease to exist.

So you won´t get caught cause your fingerprints.

they weren't the same crimes

Past, Present, Future, time wizards are eternal, some come from dystopian futures, others come from histories that never existed. They are literally all powerful gods, their origins do not matter

>>Time travelling wizards amputate some of your limbs to assure you get happy ending

>time wizards are eternal,
Then why do they time travel?

Then I commit crimes until piss them off again and when they come to confront me, I cut their limbs off

>Then why do they time travel?
They don’t, to our little brains it seems like they’re traveling, but in truth they are one with time

Then I fuck them in the arse until they ahegaho to death. They clearly want it because since they're all powerful they'd have such a power. But they didn't stop the cock and now they're all dead.

I am now forced to take out a loan from the local shark in order to get my limbs fixed, this leads to me having to commit crimes as one of his fixers in an attempt to pay him back.

To take revenge on them, I create enchanted prosthetics and go on punishing those time-travelling wizards. Finally I become the most notorious criminal mastermind in the realm. Probably would have been a decent and nice person if some freaks didn't cut out my hands and mutilate my body in my childhood.

Foolish Wizards, don't you know it's impossible to change the timeline?

>But they didn't stop the cock and now they're all dead
Nobody beats the cock, user

>Wizard masterminded the whole thing so you could commit crimes for him, and not get caught.

What a twist.

Explain why cockfights are a thing.

What's to stop them from making YOU ahegao in the past, present and future with their infinite time dicks?

Only cock breaks cock.

>the crime you would have been guilty of was amputating people's limbs
>net limbs are conserved.

which would actually be an interesting mechanic for time travel: any event you stop happening can only be prevented by an equal and equivalent event by the time traveller e.g. to prevent a murder you must murder, to prevent a theft you must steal the same thing etc...

What is happening

You say that like it's not user's end game.

>what if Grimes joined Kiss

Tell me there's a source

Get some form of prosthetic, commit them anyway, and say that as I've already been punished for the crime by time wizard law, trying to punish me with mundane law is a violation of double jeopardy.

I kill their families so they'll never be born

>implying it wasn't the loss of my legs that turned me to crime
Foolish wizards, there is no escape from the timeline.

The journey you undertake to overcome the disadvantage of losing your natural limbs and eventually gaining prosthetics/powers to compensate actually sets you on the path to committing the crimes the wizards sought to prevent.

Ho ho ho!

>time travel
One of the surest signs of a shitty plot there is.

Dude I told you not to gain too many pirate levels.