Princess comes out as gay

>Princess comes out as gay
>King has her arrested, disowns her, and announces her execution, her handmaiden girlfriend is killed immediately with no fanfare

How does your party react? Assume that you've achieved enough renown for the king to know you and consider you reliable problem-solvers.

Stop spamming these shitty /lgbt/ threads.

Asks for permission to search the land for a look-a-like of her to replace the filthy demonic princess with someone worthy.

How do I react? I’m the one doing the execution

Tell him he's an idiot. He should have let her keep her pets and do whatever she wanted in the bedchamber, especially since chambermaids and handmaidens cannot get her with child. Then tell her the exchange for all this is taking a husband and producing a few heirs. Her husband then can be left to his dalliances and she to hers, and people might whisper but they will do that anyway.

I've given you a serious answer, but honestly this thread has happened before. Plenty of times. Did you really need this question answered or were you just looking for (You)s? Be honest.

>Tell him he's an idiot. He should have let her keep her pets and do whatever she wanted in the bedchamber, especially since chambermaids and handmaidens cannot get her with child.

Yes, because the prince of the neighboring kingdom totally won't care that you sold him damaged goods that tries to fuck his little sister. Where the FUCK are you FROM where you think cheating is okay because it involves two women!?

Do you honestly think any of these pampered noble shitheads actually love their wives? He should thank his lucky stars his wife is into women so she won't be bearing any bastards.

Where are you from that you don't expect cheating in an arranged marriage between two powerful people?

Moreover, if she wasn't going to cheat in the first place, then her being a lesbian still doesn't matter. She could just be a frigid cunt and it would have the same effect. Kings didn't go around killing heirs because they didn't put out.

What the fuck does this have to do with our party?

since when have nobles in any cultures not cheated?
it's a consequence of the political marriages, there's not always going to be genuine attraction or affection between noble couples so why shouldn't they be allowed to have romantic relationships

Not him, but I would assume any marriage would have been political anyway. Obviously, she wold never love him, so he's free to dally as he pleases. Is it really marriage if neither party loves eachother? It's just a treaty signed with a ring and a kiss.

We break into the prison and gangbang her, then lock her up again

My party reacts by handing over OP to the same fate, since OP is clearly a faggot.

>"Is there any money or loot in it to do something?"
>"No, but-"
>"Fuck that gay shit. Let's hunt some bandits."

This is the correct answer. Princesses are far too valuable a resource to just toss out when you see a problem. It might not be an optimal situation for political leverage, but a canny king can still work with it.

>implying chambermaids can't have futacawk

In all seriousness, though, the fact that some commoner slut or prostitute who's okay with girls could influence her is a liability, and royal affairs are generally a big scandal, "just fuck on the side lmao it's a political marriage" doesn't work, political marriages still expect you to be loyal, they're not an excuse for liberal polyamory where the wife has a dozen bulls/heifers and the man gets to watch

Spotted the peasants. In arranged marriages you are still expected to remain loyal, otherwise the offending party is shamed and, depending on circumstances, severely punished.

>kings don't go around killing heirs

She's not an heir, though, she's a woman engaged in degenerate behavior who shames the royal line. Hence why she's been disowned and will face the axe. Are you going to save her or let it happen? Because going off OP's premise it's too late to convince the king that gay is okay and adultery is everyday.

Mein gentleman of african descent

bad thread OP

I make it a point to befriend any nobles kids I meet. I can take or leave their parents but I don't want any trouble with the authorities when I'm to old and infirm to either fight or run.

> king delivering the punishment
But it doesn't work that way. The church would be the ones demanding the king hand her over to burn at the stake. The King would be telling her to "shut uuuuuup stupid"

That's all a moot point though because a girl dumb enough to say things that get her executed both A) has it coming and B) isn't going to have any influence to help a band of murderhobos in any way.

"Wasted Goods."

>t. lesbian apologists who can't be open about it or risk the "gay marriage doesn't belong in fantasy REEEE" response

Whores get treated like whores. Sorry not sorry.

> political marriages still expect you to be loyal
And yet, cheating kept happening all the time

>Implying that nobles would fuck their mistress/lover and let people know it

Also, daughters were just as important as sons, because daughters could be married off for alliances with neighboring kingdoms

>all stuff that doesn't concern me

I go to the tavern and look for adventuring notices.

>has her executed
>doesn't just tell her she's getting married with the prince and they're gonna have royal babies anyway

Since when the fuck has "love" and "sexual attraction" been necessary things in a royal marriage?

>I don't want any trouble with the authorities
Seems like a pretty stupid fucking move to go against the king to save someone who'll be dead soon, then.

>the fact that some commoner slut or prostitute who's okay with girls could influence her is a liability
how is it any more of a liability than anyone else, surely a straight prince is equally a liability in that regard. are lesbians someone the only people vulnerable to sexual manipulation?

You're to give the appearance of remaining loyal. That's just a matter of political stability. You can do whatever the fuck you want if you keep it on the down low, and she has the advantage that her dalliances can't end in an embarrassing pregnancy.

This is something people are missing. The princess has already come out as gay. There's no more marrying her off, the public can't pretend she's bearing heirs willingly and not fucking around on the side, there's no more discreet option available, she's one big liability for the kingdom.

The real question is, who can we blame for her corruption? The court wizard is getting too powerful for her own good, after all, and our party's wizard could make some real political hay by supporting the king here...

That didn't work that way. Gay people didn't exist as a concept. The overall perception was that everyone was heterosexual, and anyone showing "exotic tastes" was just a sinful pervert, nothing more.

How much would we get paid for interfering? negotiable or no party. We're in it for dosh for the most part.

>King gets married
>turns out his bride is a guy and had no idea
>both are arrested for gay marriage
What do you do in this new power vacuum?

>when I'm to old and infirm to either fight or run.

And yet it was a sin, neither encouraged nor accepted, you certainly didn't have dads going "now sunshine I know you hate him but just cheat on him lol".

>implying sons don't also marry and keep THEIR kids in the family

>Save (Abduct) the princess
>Turn her into personal relief

Pic related

also OP is a huge straight faggot, not big surprise

I ask the king to give me one night with his daughter.

I give her a mating press so hard that I turn her staright again.

Not him, but statistically speaking wouldn't lesbians be more vulnerable because they have fewer options?

I kick the /pol/ shitflinger out of my group.

Since casuals came into the hobby.

But she didn't, she openly came out as gay. Otherwise I'd agree

I'm sure that adultery was punished far more severely.

>she's not an heir though
how do you know that? All we know about this kingdom is that the king is willing to execute his daughter for being gay.

That’s not how that works and you know it

Obviously, but they also know they cheated on their wife plenty.

Elect Hitler (girl)

Since people think encouraging her to cheat on her husband is a good idea that won't ever result in her getting caught and executed with her father's kingdom forced to sign additional treaties to make up for the insult of selling a defective princess.

>nobody ever gets caught if they don't get pregnant
>men are totally okay with their wives fucking around and possibly embarrassing them even if they're not in love

kek, grow up.

This. If she's not hiding it there's no "keeping it on the down low".

>ITT the worst of /pol/, /lgtb/ and /r9k/ collide

Only reasonable answer

What is Sodom and Gomorrah?

>Since when the fuck has "love" and "sexual attraction" been necessary things in a royal marriage?

Just kidding it started with Diana

It is if the monarchy sits below the church in the political totem pole

Ask if there are any other subversive elements to be rooted out

So the princess is openly out as a sinful pervert that disdains men and only makes love to women, which again makes her useless for marriage and humiliates the king. Execution is getting off light, she's lucky she's not being tortured.

two cities wiped out for violating proper treatment of guests

well I mean he can do what he wants, unless either party offers me money I dont really care

but hes a fucking idiot, which means I should try and abuse that

Kill the King and watch the ensuing civil war from a safe distance, Since the dumbass king just killed his one and only Heir.

Clearly the king is overreacting, but the Princess is non-viable for power now, obviously.

If I were the king I would just write off my daughters portion of the lineage as a total dead-end and focus on getting a son instead. I would certainly disown her from my inheritance, but I would give her a sizable stipend so long as she stays away from the main branch of the family. Exile, essentially.

You can't start executing people and be in the right, so I would probably pack my shit and leave this king's service.

Also, why the fuck am I responding to this thread when it's clearly just fetish bait?

Can't arrest the King, wouldn't he just execute his "bride" and declare war on "her" kingdom?

They didn't encourage it, they simply accepted it was going to happen but acted as if that wasn't the case.
Seriously, it still happens in this day an age.

Places where far more and worse shit than homosexuality went down in Abrahamic fiction?

Nah, if the king didn’t know he was marrying guy they would burn the faggot bride and that would be it

Alas, such is the way of the world. The sweetest rose too often is... plucked too soon.

>wasting time on damaged goods
>most probably there's zero profit in it for us
Call us when there's a demon prince or an ancient dragon that needs to be removed

Is dat sum corrective rape?

And if the princess dies next week, then how the fuck does saving her help your retirement?

Not knowing you committed a sin doesn't undo it.

Sounds like an oppurtunity for a little revolution
A little
Sexual
Revolution

Send her some religious order where she takes an oath of celibacy and lives out her days in peace and the king does what he can with the other few kids he has, assuming he's still got working parts, his wife isn't barren or worse dead with no possible marriages.

That sounds like some projection there. Who hurt you?

>Wizard
Couldnt care less.
>Fighter
Also couldnt care less after she turned him down.
>Monk
He's never around for these things, always "training outside" so he doesnt know whats going on.
>Rogue
Also doesnt give a shit after being turned down.
>Warlock
Would probably try to enter her cell and promise to help escape if becomes his sex slave.
>Paladin
Might actually try to do something about the situation, but then give up after everyone just wants to go dungeon delving again.

I will abide no monarch that so callously destroys the bonds of love.

If she came out they can't keep it secret anymore.

>ITT a bunch of "REEEEE WHOOOOORES!" incels BTFO by the fact that cheating happened all the time, and nobles were horny fucks all the time, including the women, and that such situations weren't worth losing political alliances over
Sad.

What I’m trying to get across to you brainlets is that there was concept of homosexuality back then

I like where this is going.

God was going to destroy them for perversion already.

Read the thread, she was already useless to him and this is the only way he can save face. He can always have more kids, OP never said there isn't a crown prince already anyway.

how would she die if you save her?

That’s why the “bride” was burned

I will abide no monarch
Any excuse to dissolve the riches of the wealthy into my party's own pockets

How would letting her die impair your retirement?

>being cucked is totally normal, guys

Want to know how I know you're a soyboy?

Agreed

Yes because gay women were never married off anyway. Ever. Those political pawns were never put into play regardless of their wishes or wants. Nope. Never.

I keep hearing about that. A Lot.

it wouldnt, however having the new, younger monarch be on good terms with you is always nice

kings are easily removed, its what they leave behind that bites you in the ass

Maybe cite some to prove your point lad, this is Veeky Forums after all so unless you shove it under their noses they won't believe you.

So play nice with the next regent, jeez. Just do your fucking job as adventurers and don't stage any coups or fuck any princesses and everything's gonna be fine.

>the royals are perverts
thats status quo

>play nice
makes you a useful asset, nothing more- bad retirement plan

>dont stage any coups
but why? it could benefit me and fuck people I dislike over?

>fuck any princesses
its like you hate fun

Women were more free to do whatever they wanted during the Middle Ages than posterior eras.

Add some /pol/ retardation and you summed up this thread.

>ctrl+f "lich"
>0 results

>Execution is getting off light, she's lucky she's not being tortured
What the... why would they torture the princess? Why would the king torture his daughter for being a dyke? They'd just fucking lock her away in a tower and say she was too holy and pure for the world or someshit. The king and queen torturing the princess over some shit like that, what the fuck? Is this what you think history is like?

Monks owned brothels too. They were the best clients.

>forcing a woman who will never have a kid that isn't yours to carry your child against her will, aka literally the opposite of being cucked in all possible regards, also counts as being cucked
wew, lad

Sounds mostly like you're shitty adventurers who aren't able to get your hands on any loot, fame, rewards, or anything else. And if you suck that much you sure won't be staging any coups successfully.

>Princess comes out as gay

"Eh? Wassat? Two girls? Well, how would they even do it? Ain't neither of them even got a cock! Wait, the King is going to kill his OWN DAUGHTER over it? Hans, you know, this is - this is what I mean when I grouse about the nobs."