Other urls found in this thread:

bitrefill.com/usa/
discord.gg/FXCnXek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopefully

Nah. It’s definitely going to pump in Jan. 350 +

Nope, 400 inc Q1 2018

No.

I cashed out after Charlie sold his entire stash.

Obviously. BTC and all its clones are rapidly turning into shit as superior tech coins like XRB take over.

Wish I did the same, bought 30K USD at $330.

Fuck my money being tied up. I have some extra cash, but that's for my litecoin/ethereum brokering.

Should've shorted, put it all on 0x/XLM or fucking Ripple to recover.

Fuck this shit, fuck Charlie that fucking cunt sold us all out and people are calling him the next messiah.

Fucking bullshit. This coin is a dead coin. Burned me 3 years ago.

Burned me again last week.

Not yet, give it about 2yrs mmmmaybe then

Your fault for FOMOing

>me drinking the tears of Bitcoin and clone evangelists
Apt

im like you 3 years ago except i held. 10x my investment. took 3 years but its better than the stock market.
i diversified some of my ltc out but will always hold a good portion.
im guessing you still havent learned your lesson will sell yours again. some people never learn

Not at all. Weak hands left after some Chink sold up to live his gains life.
It's one of the oldest coins out there only BTC is older. It's got a long future ahead.

It'll go back to 0.02 btc when most people have lost their bags from all these shit non coins and whales

I lost 90 LTC. Don't ask how. Either way I hope this coin crashes to nothing out of sheer spite.

>ATH was literally 4 weeks ago
litecoin is ded hurr

not unrealistic to expect it to hit $300 USD in the next week.

I said, all memes aside

This is the community we have here
>argh it's risen 400% then dropped 50%
>coin is dead
Weaklings who won't make it

it has no use anymore
even litecoin is slow af now that we have other fast coins

>thinks any coin has any use other than a store of value

No, but Korea dumping all their crypto every night is not helping. Last several days, the main coinbase coins go up a bit during the day, start to make positive patterns on the charts, then Korea dumps and it kills all momentum. Very irritating.

1500 END OF YEAR

No lol. People said it was dying at $50 too. This is the time to accumulate because it's gonna pump again when more dumb money joins coinbase in 2018.

C'mon bruh, he sold to avoid future conflict with the SEC for insider trading

Yes, you'd be better off by investing in BAZINGACOIN than in this shit.

it will break ATH again next year Jan

I wouldn't touch LTC. The reason it blew up is it's on coinbase, and the transactions are cheap and relatively fast.

The transaction fees are increasing, it's about $1 to send LTC now. The mempool (unconfirmed transactions) has been rising at times which was never an issue before. This needs to be addressed now, LTC can't survive like BTC can with high fees and slow transactions.

Also, once more altcoins come to coinbase, LTC will lose the allure of being the most affordable coinbase option.

kek, litecoin is toast. will get destroyed by fee-less alternatives. seriously feel bad for ltc holders. it was pumped by normies and sadly they are gonna be the one's holding charlies bags. what a faggot

LTC facts:

1. Convertible to fiat via Cuckbase, now.
2. Buys actual products and services, now. Even pay your phone bill: bitrefill.com/usa/
3. LTC Foundation has millions from Lee.
4. Integral part of Lightening Network which is running now as testnet.
5. Doesn't compete for hash with BTC.
6. Lower transact fees and faster confirms than BTC.
7. $4 to +$200 per LTC growth.
8. Trades on all major exchanges.
9. Low volatility median trade range as compared to other Crypto.
10. Founder divested but maintains active and public role.

HEY EVERYONE, WHALE BRO IS BACK, WE ARE GOING TO 1500 BY EOY, RIGHT RIGHT?? PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT GETTING JUSTED, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE

i hope it moons back to $300 so i can sell off this piece of shit coin

LTC has no purpose that other coins don't serve better.

Tl;dr: a bright future for 2018

>the meme lives on
Can we use it in 2019 too?

>fee-less alternatives
They do not work because bad actors will spam the network for little / low cost until it's very slow, clunky and takes long to send transactions. If XRB / IOTA starts forming a treat you can be sure people with loads of funds in LTC / BTC will spam the shit out of it since there is no / little cost to do so either way. Fees are necessary but they should be reasonable (under 1$) 10 - 30 cent is ideal imho.

Guys: Litecoin or Dogecoin for 2018?

NOT IF WE PUMP IT
discord.gg/FXCnXek

New Pump and Dump group, looking to pump a new coin everyday once 5000 in group