DBC (Deepbrain Chain) - The NEO team bout $1,000,000 worth of DBC

DBC (Deepbrain Chain) - The NEO team bout $1,000,000 worth of DBC
Of all people to know if a NEO token is worth it's salt, the literal NEO dev team

Tell me why I shouldn't dump ~50 ETH into this right now

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
youtu.be/78-1MlkxyqI
youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

English pls.

BUY THESE WALLS UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR ELSE

very promising coin, buy now or stay poor
if you look at the binance pool it has a lot of vote relative to its mcap. its going to blow up very soon

The NEO team thinks DBC is worth $1,000,000 investment, and it's built on NEO
Why shouldn't I put a lot of my money into it, too?

4th place if I'm not mistaken

I miss when Binance was just starting out and listed every new moon mission first for free out of desperation to bring in new users.

Now it's sitting on the top and in no hurry to list coins that won't pay the fee and I have to go to complete shit exchanges like kuckcoin to try and buy some of this shit.

>paying to vote

Communism will win

You should

time to liftoff!

This is what it's seeming like, honestly

Where is this?

kucoin, btc-dbc book

Ah, I was looking at ETH-DBC
Who the fuck trades in BTC when it takes hours to change exchanges now

Not so fast, we are literally getting shit on in the ETH pairing. This ain't moving unless a massive whale comes in and buys out about 300 ETH worth of sell walls.

i bought utk and btny, made 2.5x, sold to btc, bought dbc for mad gainz
kucoin is a gold mine this week if you do the right moves

Kukoin. If you decide to jump in, feel free to use my referral code: 1tuNP. I wish you a good year and many gainz user!

these books got manipulated hard in the past days, its going up just a matter of when

>tfw brainlet
>tfw made dosh off bnty but squandered a lot of it, didn't even wait for DBC to moon

i'm so fucking dumb

>tfw wanted to get in on all this shit but was too lazy and finally caved in and bought DBC at the ATH and am now getting raped.

I deserved this.

The more replies a shitcoin thread has the harder you will get joosted

Keep those hands strong boys!

i can not see the future but you would probably want to sell it to neo once neo starts to shoot up big... question is, when will neo really go? is it really close now? who knows.. :)

How long is this worth holding for? A week? A month?

Who fucking knows, but apparently it's worth more than it's current value, according to the NEO team

In for 10 ETH, at least
Let's go to the moon

I wonder if itll get to NEO's price?

A year.

volume is picking up fast, this is going to blow off

You think so? The ETH-DBC pairing is pretty flat the last two hours

we'll see but i have a good feeling about this

>Good feelings confirmed
To the moon, guys

>tfw when can only buy 6k dbc

This is some next level TA.

what is a drop incoming?

99% of shill threads on biz are fake anyways. Dont' worry about it.

So you'll be able to buy 10x as much of the next mooncoin after this one takes off

No worries

You guys who loved DBC will love THEKEY
Neo ICO with huge hype and getting kucoin listing as well, their telegram already has 11k people in it asking how to get in

Easiest x 5 minimum of my life.

I have $14k waiting to dump into this coin as soon as a bank transfer goes through. Hope it doesn’t 10x without me before that.

mfw 2hours...try few weeks broski. Also in on KCS and DBC

Volume really starting to pick up. This whale trying to lower his walls is getting fucked in the ass. I'm gonna go take some sleeping pills and wake up to a double boys, happy new years.

this is gold user

>THEKEY
thank you based user

So it will rise again tomorrow again?

Of course. The second this thing goes up on Hyoubi, whenever that will be, it will fucking explode.

Have they said when that's happeneinging?

You have some time. I think this will behave like OMG did out of the gate.

I don't think so. They tried to take it lower but 30 ETH sell walls are getting chewed through and big orders are starting to come. I don't think there's much time left.

And how was that? I missed out on that one.

Does anyone know how NEO manages to transfer tokens with zero transaction fees? It's pretty impressive honestly.

I have never, in my life, seen a single whale try to keep the price of a coin down as much as this whale has done with DBC the past few days. This is obscene.
He will also likely stop after Kucoin's contest is over (end of Jan 2). Kucoin is having a contest for whoever can trade the most DBC, and so these whales have been artificially been putting sell walls up so they can safely trade back and forth in a given price range.

No. It was supposed to be the same date as Kucoin, then got postponed until "After January 1st", so I'm hoping this week some time.

How did OMG behave? Sorry I miss that.

The same thing happened with BNTY, these retard whales are killing moon missions. I hope the Chinese rape this stupid whale once it's on Huobi

The whales been getting raped now. Like 120 ETH worth of it was just bought from 165-169 in the past 30 minutes.

120 ETH is a whale now?
kek

It is in KuCoin volume standards.

I remember when this was shilled here at 1 dollar. I was too busy getting my bearings to listen. By the time I realized what it was I was too late.

350 eth might be a whale these fucks are doing everything to keep the price down

They're going to fucking kill all momentum like they did with BNTY

>.06 -> .17
Oh no, only tripled

Thank you, based whales. I’ll be buying in at the end of the week.

Looking good

>missed yet another moon by a few hours

Fuck my life.

How have you missed it?
Still where it's been for days

But cap says it just went up 40%.

Moon missions cannot be killed, only delayed
Have patience son

Bro this coin is destined for the top 10. Screencap this.

There’s still a few million miles left to go.

What? Why?

I’ll be investing in this and SingularityNET. One thing you can’t ignore about them is they have Sophia. She’s been on Jimmy Fallon for fucks sake.

All the front row seats are taken but you are still in time for the show. DYOR.

can we have brainlet memes with this coin

someone make some funny memes plz so we moon faster

we are the brainlets

it's only doubled once, backstage passes are all sold out but you can still get in on the front row

NIGERS PLEASE MAKE SOME MONEY ALREADY
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

lol this one is pretty great

Damn, I was planning on avoiding this coin since I usually try not to invest in things on pure speculation (I really don't believe in AI and block chain tech having any meaningful relationship), but shit, seeing the NEO team's support and trade volume after only being listed for 2 days has me FOMOing like a motherfucker. I threw in a grand just for the hell of it just now.

Lol, "opening on Huobi after Jan. 1st"
was really a brilliant way to fomo us. Brilliant fuckin chinks, gotta hand it to them.

NEO HOLDER SPOTTED

I made this and I seem to remember a third wojak

DBC is on the NEO platform. It's like OMG and ETH fighting.

Deep Brain is on the NEO platform so it's kinda dumb to have that third wojak desu

Damn I just realized something. Compare these two videos:
youtu.be/78-1MlkxyqI
youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0
It’s becoming more sophisticated

You need to switch NEO with Ripple Rick, senpai.

LOL

Beautiful

these whales made me panic sell at a loss not gonna make it

Does anyone know how to make the background transparent?

pump and dump coin, with 10 bill tokens , its over valued as fuck with just 4 cent. current mcap is 1 bill. noob are warned, shilling this to drop thier bags to move on to next shitcoin to shill it

It's cool i did the same yesterday, although for a small profit. If i had stayed in i'd be up so much, but way to risky to buy back now.

Hope you fuckers do good, this coin is a gamble though.

where do you guys see this coin going?

go shit on a street retard, there's only 1.5 billion in circulation coin is valued at about 150 million right now it's going to triple within a week

>She
It.

Tell me why SingularityNET / AGI Coin should work. Do the normies think it will be useful? Are they wooed by this scripted Sophia thing?

They might buy it just when they find out “it’s the coin of the guy who made that Sophia robot”. But after looking into it a bit, it looks like the type of project that won’t go anywhere.

>the CEO's greatest qualification is being a college dropout

just sold 100k, you all should too

>Implying I give a shit that the CEO dropped out.

CEOs are there to make executive decisions and acquire business partners and shit. Now, if one of the developers or DeepBrain designers had a problem with credentials, I'd be worried.

Why doesn't this fucking coin budge in one direction or another.