>have only increased my initial investment by 5000%

who /failure/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>started last week
>only increased my initial investment by 2500%
>kill me now

started in august with $5k, only have $140k now, feel like absolute dog shit compared to some people here

one of my friends turned $10k into $900k this year and it disgusts me

I started with 2k and turned into 10k

Feels bad.

Feels real bad man

Started with 46k, now have 58k.
Been 1.5 weeks.

Did I win?

started with 30k in may

only have 1.3M :(

this is unfortunately the reality for most late adopters. you have to take exponentially more risks and the market is crowded with more shitcoins to lose your money on. the risk/reward will only keep getting worse as the market matures.

Started with 4k in November, only have 7MM. Kill me already.

>can only afford 6 islands with the gains I made this morning

you outperformed the market by ~4x, which is not bad but if you were trading, pretty terrible.

I feel you fren

Started with 1.5MM when Satoshi sent me a Bitcoin announcement email in 2008

now living in cardboard box

>started 2 days ago
>only up 4%
No memes, is this shit?

started with $3000 in mid June and still have about the same amount. if I would have just hodld I'd have about 60-70k

disgusts me too

Yes.

started june with 80k doge and a 1070, ended december with $4k and a 1080ti
feels good desu senpai

>Started Dec 20th.
>10% down
Most of my losses were from BTC crashing. I'll turn this around in a few weeks.

Considering multiple heavily shilled coins have gone up AT LEAST 155% in the past 2 days, yes.

You are me

and my fellow brother in arms, it seems to me that whatever advice I give people is gold. my friend now has over 60k due to my advice. he must think I'm a super whale, but little does he know. it's absolutely killing me inside to see stuff I sold to just go to the Moon

k-kek! Only 5000%? S-stay poor, f-faggot!

I want to die.

I bought 20k ETH, and have the rest in alt coins, didn't make any money. I'm autist I think. I thought I was supposed to hold.

Think I lost money with BTC aswell.

April... started with $1k, now at $5k. Pretty depressing. Did end up with 5000 LINK during the FUD though so some potential there.

>started in October
>only up 1000%

JUST

here im the fuck up. buys btc at high doesnt look at transfer fees. Basically got mugged attempting to exchange

NOT ME BRO
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

Started with 1k last week, only up to 4k...

Is it over?

>30k

not if you include all the bitcoin forks

How did you guys make such massive gains? I started maybe 2 weeks ago and my coins fell with btc. I worked my ass off day trading to cover my losses when I was transferring funds and to cover the losses from bitcoin crashing. I'm at a 10% increase since I started but it wasn't as easy as everyone made it seem.

You guys are fuck heads

Got in 1 year ago and only 10000% fml...

Child you believe these NEET's. A few of them made a couple bucks most of them are playing with their rent money.

>coins
Diversifying into more than 2-3 coins is a meme(at least with very little starting capital). Go balls deep into a promising coin and hope for the best. I'd be up 5x-6x instead of 2x this month had I grabbed more REQ when it was near .10, instead of spreading thinly on 6+ coins that had about 0 news/hype behind them.

>started in june with $1k
>now have $25m
>could have had $30m but btc went down
JUST

started with $20k in January 2017
only have $300k now

HOLY SHIT HOW AM I THIS MUCH OF A FUCKING INBRED

>started 10 seconds ago
>top 8 in forbes list
KILL ME NOW

>Chart in fiat

How tha fuck u lose in june??????????kek

By crypto standards that's pretty mediocre, but by any other financial measurement that is exceptional. Moons happen all the time so it's no use being upset that you haven't mooned yet. It's. Just about exposing yourself to the possibilities.

larper.

I haven't been paid in over two weeks

Can I go to court yet. Hr lady starting to sounds more urgent