you should've sold the day the platform came out

>Buying high and selling at a loss before it moons to $27.50

Holy shit I didn't think you guys could get any more retarded but i was wrong

i told you guys to buy elixir

its still cheap

>Thinking it will actually get to 20USD

I am screencaping this user

when desu?

LOL here get this in the screencap too, what is your timeframe on that 20USD prediction? Make sure to post this when it hits 5 bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI

better be green tomorrow morning

Not him but I think (hope) it will pick up when everyone gets back to work. Once the loans actually start getting issued and the arbitrage starts happening, the price will just naturally increase. Or maybe it will moon.

Whenever they let normal members take out loans.

I BOUGHT IN AFTER SEEING YOU BITCH EARLIER BUT IT EONT STOP DROPPING. IM DOWN .23% MAKE IT STOP. PINK WOLJAKS/JUST IMAGES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ULTIMATE BUY SIGNALS MY MONEY NO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This coin is very interesting because it has a use case for avoiding tax on profits from currency exchanges. got 100 of these bad boys bought over the past couple of weeks. This is a long term hodl and has a very possible upper limit in triple digits.

>down 1.4% now
MAKE IT STOP.

>he didnt get out when no one actually got loans
last chance

Salties got scammed so hard its laughable. Thinking anyone will ever get a salt loan. Get fucking real

I HAVE .03 BTC IN THIS GARBAGE THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU FAGGOT KIKE FAGGOT.

SALT $25 US by Friday

Screenshot this, no-salties - I dare you.

DONT BE SALTY, PUMP AND DUMP
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

Do you understand NO ONE got loans? how do you expect it to get to 25?

fudsters spreading their wicked poisons. People are in a que to become a member. I'm going to use my 100 salt to get a million dollar loan in the infancy of this insane leverage.
get bent retards.

Because they didn't open to poor members yet.

You realize it's an asset backed loan right? As in, you need 1.25 mill in BTC/ETH to take out that 1 mill loan

no I ave cerebral pallsy.
...I'll get a 10k loan

Why should it get to 27.50? They aren't sustainable giving out loans at a loss. The coin will collapse because their platform is shit.

people have gotten loans, its just that its hardly anyone. its basically not even a launch, barely more than a paper launch. disappointing, so yeah, salt gonna crash for awhile. try to find a bottom and get in though, because the people that have gotten loans are saying it works great

>Give out loans at $10,000
>receive repayment at $6,000

Buy high, sell low fellas.

I flipped mine to PFR today. Feels great.

Loans are being issued by accredited investors.
Banks are closed over the weekend.
Accredited investors can't provide funds.
Biz is too stupid to figure this out.

Once the week starts up on Tuesday you'll see the loans start to take off and realize how dumb it was to buy at 15 and sell 12 as the price hits 20-25 within two weeks.