Eat lunch alone

>eat lunch alone
>coworkers call me introverted/asocial/anti-social/weird
>say what I want to eat
>"oh that's boring, lets eat something else"
>end up being forced to spend an hour outside for lunch instead of eating at my desk
>end up spending double of what I could spend and feeling less satisfied
>coworkers proceed to get $3 drinks after that

Why are people so bad with money?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to be like you, OP. Eventually you’ll come to understand it pays to play the game.

people on this borard will call you a jew
but theres a reason investors and all the people who made it got so much money now
because they didnt and still dont spend it onto useless crap they keep investing all their money
the only rich fags that live expensive are the stars and the oil niggers, that just got the money because they got lucky prove me wrong
you cant

Why do you always have to make a thread about this shit dude. Worry about your god damn self, no one gives a shit about how frugal you are and we don't give a shit that you think people aren't. Stop posting the same damn thread for over 4 months and get a life.

because they dont gaf and are lazy :L

but I don't get as much enjoyment out of eating food.
when lunch comes, I'm hungry so (mostly) anything is tasty.
spending $6 on a meal when I can spend $3 doesn't make me doubly happy, but saving that $3 makes me more happy than eating a $6 meal.

I need an outlet to express my feelings because I'm not allowed to eat alone.

>get a life
>he's says on Veeky Forums
fucking kek

No, it just sounds like you are trying to excuse why you have no social skills neet

dumbass

I understand 100% man. Invest and save enough to quit. Then just do what you want. That's it.

I'm really hoping my crypto investments pay off.
I've made 7x off 20k in 2 months, if I make another 10-20x in the next year I can redistribute that into lower risk stocks and passively earn, never work again.
my expenses are probably 10k a year, some of my friends spend 20-30k a year. by scrimping I was able to have extra money to invest.
do what you have to, if you have the investor's mindset saving $7 a day can be the difference between wagecucking and sleeping until noon every day.

i'm not as hardcore as buffet though, once you have money you should at least enjoy it.

This.
It pays off it to blend in

but I'm working in a dead end job until I complete my degree

I used to be like you. Eventually I learned the pay isn't worth the game.

>$3 drinks

lol are you kidding? that's nothing.

3 dollars less u have to invest in CRYPTOCURRNENCY!!!!!!RERERERERER

$3*23 = $69 a month
$69*12 =828
$828 compounded at 4% annually

$50k before retiring (earlier because of crypto)

Autism is scary folks.

If an extra $10-15 dollars a couple times a week is gonna break you you need to increase your income.

Damn. Now i feel better about not buying the caffeinated Jew. Thanks user.

FUCK EM PUMP AND DUMP
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

couple of times = 2.5 times a week
$(10+15)/2 = $12.5
2.5*12.5 = $31.25 per week
$31.25*4 = $125 a month
125*12 = $1500 a year

$87000 before retiring

This is true.
Your really missing the whole point of life though.
Your saving to retire. Ok. Depressing.
Yeah its a couple sheckles here and there people spend. They are enjoying life though. More than you at least.

Yeah but I get ZERO enjoyment out of social interactions or eating "good" food when it isn't as tasty as the food I would prefer to eat.
I get more enjoyment out of saving money than frivolously spending it away.
What if I was saving so I could spend more on a hobby that I enjoyed more? Eating isn't a hobby to me.

Now that came off less crazy.
Yes, spending money on things that bring you joy is the whole purose of having extra money. Thats why you work so hard out there user.
Now spending money on shit you dont want, need, or like, is obviously a foolish thing to do.

Why even be rich though? Like I'm not saying blow all your money on garbage but come on, get some comforts.

yeah but food and drinks don't comfort me

Smart guy

Dumb guy. You are what you eat. Eating the highest quality, cleanest, freshest food should literally be your #1 priority if you want to have any success in this life.

then youre just saving up to be alone? Since you get zero enjoyment from social interactions. Whats your end game? How much money are you trying to save?

ever thought about moving to alaska. You can be really alone up there.

meeting online friends

This is grade school math. Keeping track of expenses is a basic life skill.