Obsidian

Hey guys,

Sagemark and ScottP here. We would like to announce that after a strategic partnership discussion, ScottP and I will be married. We hope that this further advancement in our love lives will match that of the CEO and that of the legal council, his wife. We're totally not gay, this is for the best of the project. That 1 time where ScottP saw me naked and gave me a love tap on my sac was locker room banter. I don't know why people think that is gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sold 30k

After the fucking Tamico website failure, the fact the website is still not fucking fixed, the total lack of direction within, the constant infighting, ODN is not private, only the Messanger dApp is, how the fuck is Glass profitable to ODN hodlers, other than sagemark, who owns the fucking company. Still no marketing, ridiculously big Team with embarrassingly little done, other than the Messanger that was 3 years in the making. The discord is dead, the reddit is dead, the top 100 wallets own >51% this coin is dead

>3187▶
>After the fucking Tamico website failure, the fact the websit

Sagemark here. I already told you ScottP will be taking care of my head. I mean head of marketing, we have a lot of great things coming up with glass and are both excited to rebuild our roadmap in 2018

How does a Company announce a rebranding, fail at that, but then also leave the failed fucking website for all to see. From the 4th to fucking now; it still is shit. What the fuck is wrong with this fucking team? How do you have a relaunch and no updated Whitepaper for weeks after? 20 fucking people on the team and nothing has been accomplished.

Sold my odn bags when it was revealed even scottp sold all his bags. Put it in onion and recouped all the losses.

The company they worked with for the rebrand did a shit job. Then they also had the deadline of the android app. They fixed the worst bits about the rebrand website at least. But I think the majority of the effort is going into the messenger for now. They want to get something worth noticing produced before they go all ham on the marketing. I get the sentiment, but I really don't see it as an either/or.

I AINT READING INTO SHIT IM JUST PUMING AND DUMPING DESU
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

The thought of this is disgusting, but if it's for the good of Obsidian then I am willing to overlook it.

I really want to know the story behind this. It MUST be an ex-dev. Nobody else could maintain enough of a salt mine to keep posting about some z-tier shitcoin day in, day out.

What did they do to you, OP? Why are you in such a rage? Please tell, I feel like it's one of the more interesting "Behind the Veeky Forums" things going on right now.

ODN is not a anonymous payment system. The messages are. If the payment system is not user. but the messaging is not, why would I want payments through my messaging app. Wouldn't that reveal who I am speaking too?

But the messaghing is*

Is there not more than one dev to work on a wordpress website? Could they not have held a community bounty to design the website and democratically voted for the best one? 20 people on the Team sitting around for months waiting for an app update so they can start working? The fuq mang

yeah the website was the perfect opportunity for a community bounty

Terrible strategic planning. Peter doesn't have a fucking clue as to what he is doing. Rather than admitting this, he has consolidated all power; everything filters through him, causing a backlog, leading to the failure of this venture. Time is of the essence and he has fucked it up so royally that sage and the devs have gone rogue and started solo marketing ODN

I think it's telling that the most impressive piece of ODN marketing was that slick af UI that was knocked up by someone who wasn't even on the team, IIRC.

You mean the visual art concept that gucci made? 15 million market cap and a community member's art concept is the best thing about it. Hesus

Did Gucci get banned? He was a faggot but he was a talented faggot.

yeah he got banned from slack, might be unbanned at this point idk. I've seen him in the discord since then. he was definitely talented

Sold all his bags. Hasn't been active for weeks

seconded. that's not even normal FUD anymore, this guy is mental. i mean, what the fuck.