How low is this shit going to fall?

How low is this shit going to fall?
I have lost so much fucking money it doesn't even make sense to jump ship at this point.
I thought it would be the most stable of the big 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
bitrefill.com/usa/
discord.gg/ySegAvj
discord.gg/hVtA56H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>falling for the "BUY LITECOIN" meme

son, you've got a way to fall

dude it dead. put 100% of your ltc into XRB. its gonna hurt right now but in a week you will be happy GUARANTEED

The Chinese guy that owns lightcoin said $20

I'm in the same boat. I sold it to punish myself for listening to these memes.

whales dumped and took advantage of charlie lees news.

what do you think they are doing now?

"oh, its faster than bitcoin" Fuck being faster. NO ONE gives a shit about that. All ppl care about is how hard and often its going to moon and make money!

accumulating

I've got no more tears to shed.

I feel like I am going to end up holding even larger bags.

Harvest the losses so you can report them as loss of capital.

LMAO will go to zero. just a less used version of BTC trash. Bitcoin Cash is the future.

charlie lee knows this and cashed out. you should do the same retard

I've been purchasing as its been falling, this coin will moon hard throughout 2018 and could easily hit 1/4 the price of BTC. It is fundamentally a better coin than BTC, its on the biggest normie platform and has some interesting things coming in 2018. All it needs is one major announcement like Facebook, amazon adoption and it will hit the fucking moon. even looking at it from just fundamentals, it has less circulation than the crap that is etherium and could easilly hit parity with etherium. hodl or you will be posting pink wojacks.

No one knows at this point. I'm holding onto mine because I know there's a lot of upward potential. It follows BTC's movements and BTC is not going anywhere. In theory, each coin could be worth 1/4 BTC.

Wait....wait....

>File taxes when shitcoin is way down

If I write this off as a huge loss I could make it work. Would put me in a much lower tax bracket.
Plus if is goes +4000% again in 2018 I would be in a REALLY nice spot.

Also, if you are impatient you will lose your money. You can't judge the coin based on it going down for just two weeks. I think the idiots who sold are gonna be fuming when it makes $360 look like a bargain later in 2018.

why do you think bitcoin has dumped so hard past few days...

i do. Something that takes an hour to send and costs a fucking tone to send is not a good tool. LTC is many times faster and is only going to get faster. its the perfect store of value that can be quickly swapped for other currencies.

i'll be shocked if LTC doesn't smash $1000 in 2018.

>NOT PUMPING AND DUMPING
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

it definitely matters

litecoin is proving itself to be the best coin for sending funds between exchanges right now

Same. LTC may not be as exciting as a lot of the new tech coming out, but it has a lot of things going for it: strong branding, name recognition, it's simple, and it works. The lower price tag it also a selling point, meaning it has more growth potential.

"The Internal Revenue Service has announced that tax season will open on Monday, January 23, 2017."

Ok Veeky Forums I am going to attempt some serious Jewish Trickery Next Year.

God Bless and Happy New Year.

xrb will hit a new ath almost every day, as it has done almost every day for the past months?

you need to make a promise and say "okay if xrb hits X" i will buy. this coin CANNOT be stopped.

also dont sell when whales dump once in binance - BUY THE DIP

Agreed. i can shapeshift LTC in less than 10mins. its a great coin. The more i use it the more i don't like BTC.

Yep, normies going to cuckbase see it and buy it, thats why all the volume is being taken up when the whales dump.

good luck, care to share?... doesn't really effect me in the UK.... but if at some point it does, there seems to be a decent tax avoidance scheme using salt.

Was meant for

LTC facts:

1. Convertible to fiat via Cuckbase, now.
2. Buys actual products and services, now. Even pay your phone bill: bitrefill.com/usa/
3. LTC Foundation has millions from Lee.
4. Integral part of Lightening Network which is running now as testnet.
5. Doesn't compete for hash with BTC.
6. Lower transact fees and faster confirms than BTC.
7. $4 to +$200 per LTC growth.
8. Trades on all major exchanges.
9. Low volatility median trade range as compared to other Crypto.
10. Founder divested but maintains active and public role.

>Agreed. i can shapeshift LTC in less than 10mins. its a great coin. The more i use it the more i don't like BTC.
The funny thing is people say this over and over again. Honest question, if the flippening were to happen, why not LTC?

We'll see this same post in a month, except it'll be Ripple

It's very possible but Charlie has taken the view that btc and KFC should complement rather than compete.

People are talking market cap but look at all the bitcoin forks in the top 10. Bcash and ltc and others came from btc and use btc network. They should in some ways have a combined market cap.

the escalator is moving downwards in this picture.

bought it at like 229, was thinking it had stopped falling. when it reached like 210, i was starting to worry. but this thing has dropped so much, i find it hard to believe it isn't going to at least 250 or 280 in the next few weeks. anything past 300 might be too high though, unless there's some good news coming

Took my 30% loss and went all in on dbc
I fucking hate ltc

There's 3 major announcements pending.

bro its gonna fall by 20 or 30 dollars more tonight.. look at the 1hr charts and see the similar pattern at 250 to 220

>i'm a retard who didn't take profits at 6x and then refused to sell after it obviously and predictably corrected

we'll see

$1500 by end of 2018

Kill yourself kike

fuck off.. 1500 ain't shit if other coins do 30 to 40x in 2018..
and you forget to mention how low will it fall before that.
whats the fucking point in holding this bleeding pos if we have to wait 6 or 7 months before it starts going up again.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.

discord.gg/ySegAvj

the creator dumped his bags.

it was a literal exit scam.

its going to 0, selll now while you can jesus christ

My first Crypto Coin was LTC.. thankfully got in below $100.. sold 50% when it stalled around $360.. then sold everything at the stall around $320.. started exploring the Alt Coins. I am WAY UP.. and LTC still lingers.

I'd sell you LTC and take the L.. there are so many opportunities to 10x in a day. Join a few Pump Groups (tons off them) - just lurk and see what the buzz is in the chats. Then look at the chart and see if what they are saying is real.. once you are confident - follow their lead..

This is my favorite group: discord.gg/hVtA56H

Good luck Anons! 2018 will be your year!

I literally bought LTC at $375. It was my first crypto purchase, literal ATH on December 14 or something like that. Luckily it was only $100.

>being this much of a noob.

All of you crying about ltc are absolutely pathetic. It started the year at 4 bucks and is sitting at 225 right now. That’s a 5600% return. Sorry you’re so fucking dumb you bought at the top of the ATH and you’re having to live thru a correction. Don’t make even more of a mistake by selling it now. It’s going to 10x by summer, easily. Morons.

I'm waiting for Lee to decide to change his mind and dump part of the 22MM he made selling at ATH. As a "show of good faith" he re-invests at the bottom right before they actually do announce some Faceberg integration or something. Then he dumps his bags again when it shoots up a second time.

Op here for the record I never sold my shit.
Sitting on a handful of silver atm.

why i oughta

Nt sanethashashandran pajeet

No need to be a douche about it.
At the start of last year someone bought LTC @ ATH of $4. Long ago someone bought into BTC at the ATH of $100... and hopefully, by this time next year someone will be bragging they bought LTC below $400.

There is nothing wrong with buying ATH - that is how the market moves.. if OP wants to wait it out, he will be in the green again.. eventually.

It all comes down to opportunity cost. Can OP take his loss and make it up with a few 10x's on Alt Coins before LTC make breaks a new ATH?

I would think yes.. but time will tell.

i still think it's gonna go up. at least 250