I made it biz!

Now what? Shill me things to buy or do. I don't want a lambo. What would you do if you had 50btc spare?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
youtube.com/watch?v=oRVdXQ5-SqI
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Gbg5mjwm4
discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get swole af with minimal gym time by learning jujitsu and doing roids
study philosophy all day
get a gf
vacation to random developing countries

Rlc op. Potential 10x

Go to university again. Study something interesting instead of useful - like philosophy.

Start a small business.

2 chicks at once

>Buy rental properties
>Get plumber and electrician license so you can fix them yourselves
> Collect rent and do minimal work

buy shitcoins or at least fiat before btc crashes

Patrician response

Become a preacher and become famous for telling all the faggots that they are going to burn in hell for eternity.

Fund life extension research and pay for cryonic preservation.

invest in mining equipment

These. Also study mathematics.

already decent and build muscles easily at least when I was younger
done that already for years
which countries? I was leaning towards Morocco, it used to be a tourist destination so it has a bunch of almost abandoned luxury hotels and stuff. I have an old friend in Thailand but it doesn't excite me as much as something more unknown.
already immortal
still no gf

Shill me frivolous things like dumb drones that crash in a week.

I haven't traveled a whole lot, been too broke. I wouldve suggested thailand lol

Become a diving instructor and travel the world seeing ship wreckages and stuff.

Come to India deer sir

My friend went for three months and spent much of the time with diarrhea. Apparently locals have developed an immunity to the shit bacteria that covers everything there. I'm considering it.

Lel. Money is only good for
> Healthy food
> Clean water
> Safe shelter
> Good clothing
> Reliable transportation
> Secure communication
> Elite education
> Profitable investments
Everything else in life that is important cannot be bought.
> inb4 akshually

PUMP AND DUMP IS WHAT I WOULD DO
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

set aside minimum 1k ETH to stake then you can live off that and never work again.
pay back all debts to be free.
small but good gifts to people who helped you succeed.
improve QOL by tracking all daily activities, logging which ones you spend the most time in and upgrading the hardware
i.e. 8 hours a day in bed vs. 1 hour in a car
upgrading the bed improves your QOL more imo. of course if you have 50BTC you can get a nice bed and a nice car. anyways, congrats on the whale status!

Move to India full time Pajeet

A literal treasure chest full of gold coins
Drugs of all kinds
Absurdly powerful flashlights
Prostitutes, obviously
A well-stocked library
Underground doomsday shelter
Electric unicycle
Order sex toys to random addresses
Replace everything in your life with high-end premium versions
Psychologically ruin camwhores
Build something like stonehenge or a pyramid that'll stand for 10,000 years, a monument in your name. Keep it tasteful though.
Buy a 10/10 18 year old's virginity
Fund a small space mission
Homeless people hunger games
Have an expert chef prepare your every meal

I'm not sure what you're asking. Enjoyable things to spend money on? Or giving back to society?

Start a family

Now this is what I'm talking about. For some reason the flashlight thing makes me laugh. I don't like to exploit other people, maybe I'll do the opposite and psychologically support a camwhore and fund her education anonymously.

I like the direction you guys are taking it but I was thinking you would have lots of examples of material things to buy. You're all right though, there's something I like even more than material things and that's knawledge.

From a moral side of things, if you care, give back to crypto. Either find a project you really like that needs your funding, or start some sort of crypto venture/sponsor one. Heck I could do a shitton of good in crypto with 50 BTC.

start a hedge fund and rake in even more

>Electric unicycle
I wonder if these things are easily programmable. I want one that follows me and delivers packages.
youtube.com/watch?v=oRVdXQ5-SqI
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Gbg5mjwm4

Good point. I both owe crypto and believe in it.

Well you'll become immune to the goyim-wiping virus that jews will release in a decade

turn it into 150 btc?

>not starting with a interesting but useless degree
Classics-friend here

Fuck put it all in XLM and 10x it in 1 year.

>I don't want a lambo
FUCKING BUY A LAMBO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
or a Corvette z06

>Brown ID
Nice try buddy

Buy a shitload of guns and property on which to shoot them.
Travel.
Take care of my family and friends.
Like and say improve yourself mentally and physically with the time that regular people spend on the daily grind slaving away making other people money. Take care of yourself.

Keep active in crypto if you enjoy playing the markets, but even if so start working on another income source to ensure you are set for life while doing something you can tolerate if not enjoy. Even all the crypto you are in disappears you should be diversified enough to be secure in your lifestyle.
Congratulations though the best part about that is not having to put up with the shit that most people have to deal with just to get by.

hmm lambo or a car literally every middle-age-crises guy has....

hard decision

Put half in DRGN and use the rest to buy a nice car and a cheap but nice house

Buy house outright. Learn the trades and get your tickets. Fix everything at cost. Then start flipping houses for fun, make gainz on doing fun physical work and take a break whenever you want.

A purebred dog from the best showlines in a breed of your choice to love you and be your best ever friend for life.

Pump fun to $1 or more and then dump it making nearly 10x

Is the ultimate fantasy of biz just to increase a number? Are we like race dogs so conditioned by the chase for the rabbit that we don't know what to do with it when we catch it?

I've never seen a z06 here in aus. Haven't been looking though. In terms of things I would buy:

Every book on my goodreads (like 600) and a nice library room to fit them.
Every record on my discogs (vinylfag lmao)
Massive 6 foot saltwater aquarium
Aquarium room
Make a beach-themed nightclub in my city with a pool bar and sand floor
Titcow blonde maids to clean my aquariums and gib milkies
Buy a fuckload of vintage guns to play with like that hickok45 youtuber old man
Fill an empty pool with those coloured balls
Indoor trampoline
Drum room with soundproofing
Zipline into the pool from above
Whatever your dream car is
Really big bed and get (or buy) like 20 women for a massive orgy
Lifting room

Damn I'm such a child. Love water too.

Success is a hell of a drug and there is a reason pay to win games and other stupid bullshit that exchange your time for numbers going up are successful, it gets that dopamine flowing.
And practically speaking, if you want to live well for the rest of your life, you do have to dedicate a bit of it to ensuring that money continues flowing in. If you just spend it you end up pissing through it in a hurry. Even the wealthy have to grind a bit. It's just a lot more pleasant kind of grind than wagecucking.

I enjoyed reading the list but honestly none of that has much appeal except the books, guns and drums. I would pay you to remove the aquarium, it has negative value in my eyes. I think that means I'm old, I immediately picture all the problems like moisture and shit.

I'm already pretty secure and own an apartment. What would you do if you had enough money to not worry again? If you say get more money then for what? Yachts and helicopters? Now that I mention it that actually sounds pretty sweet. Yachts and helicopters it is.

Buy The Necomimis.

haha 'quariums have been my hobby for ages. Just go all out on your hobby, that would be the most fun I reckon.

Just buy rental properties and use the income to buy more and more of them then live off the income it generates once they paid off. How much do you actually need a year like 30k for food fuel etc. So aim to be earning 50k a year still minimum so you got 20k for fun holidays etc

>Get a nice real estate and stock portfolio going.
>Buy a shit ton of guns.
>Travel cheap 3rd world countries to sample the local blowjobs.
>Allegedly murder a neighbor and spend 3 days hiding under a boat on a beach in Central America to evade the authorities.
>Become next John McAfee.

He was just going through his coup phase. The time in a mans life when he decides he's gonna overthrow a small nations government, it's kind of like menopause but for men. Normally eating shit is not a part of it.

Ah if material things are not the issue it becomes more personal. It sounds like to you money is not the pursuit itself but just the means to an end. This is good and bad because chasing money just for money is the easier route but intoxicating and useless like watching TV.
You need to find your passion. You are either going to find it in shaping yourself or shaping the world. Even if you don't have a passion, you need to find a way to stay grounded and not get lost in the sauce.
Good luck, it sounds like you are actually taking this seriously instead of getting shithouse and shopping for lambos. There is a chance for a good end.

What are you 8?

Buy a large rural property and begin preparing for the racial holy war.

>Absurdly powerful flashlights

Best typo.

u would donate to a poorfag like me
1E4SVVAviATm5pcwcGPHJcEdBBAc13yQtU

My fantasy is to fund a hand picked R&D team to develop things like the self driving unicycle I mentioned and all kinds of random futuristic shit. I just like futuristic shit.

begging is forbidden, you have to provide a service in exchange for my funds. provide something of value and I will pay.

>I just like futuristic shit.

John Carmack had to put Armadillo Aerospace on ice because he ran out of play money, but I bet you could send him a few hundred k and start things up again for at least six months of rocketry.

>I just like futuristic shit
Then your goal is clear: be Elon Musk but less of a raging asshole. Build the underground electric unicycle tunnel to Mars.

I'm 21, drunk and typing out my id's desires

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.
discord.gg/ySegAvj

I'd absolutely start a VR company now that I think about it.
God fucking damn it, I want few millions.

500k is probably not enough to turn on the lights. The idea is to try to avoid that kind of bloat and have few very well paid, passionate people. I like cheap tricks, like instead of sending rockets with big payloads just fire small cubes that assemble in orbit or something. Jules Verne didn't use a rocket, he used a spacegun.

Maaaaaan... go on the govt auction website and buy their helicopters.
Can also buy a lighthouse there
Go to Cambodia and blow up a goat with an tog
Hire a bunch of homeless to have a crash car derby with all the vehicles on the auction site. Winner gets a gold plated ham Sammie
Train a bird of prey to shit on people on command
Toilet throne in your currently existing bathroom
Hire a woman to just keep sucking your ballsack through a sold out Imax movie premier (bought out by just you)
Swim with a dolphin
Go to south America and bet obscene amounts of pesos on a midget vs cock fight
Spud cannon but for watermelons
Naked skydive (that liberation)
Slurpee machine

Goat with an rpg*

The topest of keks

>Train a bird of prey to shit on people on command

Are you a Saudi prince by any chance?

wtf i want a lighthouse now

Fuckin...
Ball out on a lawnmower and crush the competition at a county fair
Necklace made of the teeth of all of the big cats and bears
Showerheads, can't get enough of em in your shower
Billboard with chickens basically beefing with a chic fila billboards cows
Every day is an Adidas tracksuit day
Get an anxiety slip so you can take a service dog anywhere
Get jobs just to quit them full Monty style
Commercial a product that people will question (like fiberglass mittens) and hire that slapchop idiot for it
Bucket of throwing knives next to your bed and a target across the room
Pasties with your face on them for all the strippers to wear on your next bday
Iron man suit

I wish. I'd already have that damn bird.

This guy gets it.

Start up an interstellar mining corporation to provide competition to spacex

>Shill me things to buy or do. I don't want a lambo.

Lambos are for tards with no redeeming features that need to ~flex~ to make up for their lack of self worth. Don't be Ricegum k? $500k is enough to retire forever if you're smart and live frugally, more money better retirement ofc.

HERE IS WHAT I DID WHEN I CASHED OUT

1: Moved to LCOL area full of poorfags

2: Spent my 1.5m CAD crypto profits on 1 house in the woods for me, a 4plex apartment building and a 3plex apartment building

3: few weeks of paper work alter i am renting out

4: Rent out each apartment at $1000CAD/mo.

5: Relax as I get a $7k wad of effortless cash each month just for being rich, get erect as i watch housing prices in the area go up improving my property portfolio even further. Even if crypto/fiat crash I am 100% set
most """work""" I have to do is mowing my lawn and finding poorfags to rent my apartments if someone moves out lmao

Join a big brother program and Trump whatever the fuck the kid wants to do
Mad max flamethrower guitar at a concert just to feel like a rockstar between the band's performances
Shoes that play a tune as you walk
Sweet red leather jacket with matching pants and go to a hood ass hair salon for extensions for the dopest mullet
Full moon party (stop in for a ping pong show while in Thailand. Funny as hell)
Get that supersoaker you never had
Cape
Get local cops to arrest your buddy and make him sweat a bit thinking he's gotta give a blowie to get out of trouble
Viking table for the big family dinner
Have a bronze statue cast of you and get a Kramer style portrait done