"muh wraith"

"muh wraith"
fuck you faggots, never listening to biz again
fuck this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao, didnt sell at the top user?

Definitely sell your bags... not like there's 2 hours left and they're 90% going to release it last minute

What kind of fucking team leaves coding for the last few minutes before presentation and end of year?

Jesus, what a shit show.

You're gonna sell and as soon as you do it will moon without you.

i think they are doing it on purpose to troll

two hours left before the greatest dump in history

this

the main XVG dev is a basement dwelling conman who copies and pastes code. Wraith will be completed when someone else writes it and he can steal it and fit it into his code. XVG is good at shilling but their coin is garbage and doesn't offer any enhanced privacy or anonymity. Routing thru Tor is not groundbreaking tech.

I dumped this shit so fast for triple my investment. There’s too much against XVG. Wraith won’t save it. This is going to be a horror show (and I might pick some up at sub 1 cent for when they fix their shit)

whaaaat, it's in 2 hours? it's 4:30 am here, now i need to stay up until 6 am...
whatever, who needs sleep when you can have money instead

DONT LISTEN TO THESE GUYS! LISTEN TO MY GUYS
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

>never listening to biz again
Literally everyone here said it's shit except for a few pajeets trying to shill their bags. Let me guess, you listened to the two posts praising it out of hundreds trashing it.

You mean ur never gonna listen to a crack headed mothafucka that likes to eat shit, again?

So, will wraith justify a 3 billion dollar marketcap? This ought to be entertaining.

Tfw I lost money and FOMOed back into this shitcoin THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!

CRYPTOPIA WON'T LET ME SELL

500 INTERNAL ERROR

IF I LOSE MONEY ON THIS THEY'RE DEADM FUCKIN GHETTO SITE

Forget the pajeets, been hanging out in the telegram the last few days and it is nothing but dumb morons saying things like "hey bro" and "verge senpai fo for life!", this is a total white trash coin, they're like the Juggalos of the crypto world.

>telegram
Don't ever listen to anyone in discords or telegrams. They're just as clueless as you if not worse. Only use those to gauge public sentiment, but never assume the sentiment is indicative of future returns.

I like things crashing

You already know the answer to that.

A shit team.

Lmao just fucking buy 1 coin and hold. If you keep getting burnt just STOP

I'm really liking this fud on biz, keep it up and sell your bags to me, you wont regret it

Just FYI TRX mooned 30% tonight for no reason, while XVG is up only 10% for its biggest feature ever. Get the fuck out NOW.

This is going to be an epic crash.

I've been holding since 50 sats and the Verge discord is hysterically retarded. Like any other crypto-specific discord, they are a deluded echochamber that tells everyone to buy regardless of where the market is at, and justifies crashes as an excuse to buy more. But where the Verge discord shines is in the nuances. They articulate themselves like toddlers. Literally just saw "Which lambo yall coppin" in the discord scroll by while typing this, not joking. The voice channel is even more of a joke. Join the Verge Currency voice channel, close your eyes, and you will think you are surrounded by a bunch of hicks betting on a Nascar race. Definitely one of the DUMBEST communities in crypto, hands down.

I can't wait to sell off everything at 11:59 EST.

I sold my XVG bags for 200 sats after buying them at 14 sats and I still feel sorry for the poor motherfucker that bought them.

Oh shit i think it's actually being delayed till q1

PAJEETED.COM

oh no guys i heard from the CEO himself just now over chat that wraith is a hoax, the screen caps of wraith are a hoax, and bithub entries are a hoax, and the website and founders are all fake

sheeeeiiiiit better sell

>buying the news
The only time you get away with that is when it's something huge that creates massive hype, like a Coinbase listing, and even then only if you can get in and out quick enough. This was just their shitty little platform being released, brainlet.

Half the team is le epic user cryptohackers
I.e) basement "coders" with no CV

Yeah and 129K followers on their twitter will see massive update that sets Verge apart from other coins and just ignore it

when you're worried about your privacy coin being dethroned

>apart

Verge doesn’t even have blockchain privacy. They’re not even close to catching up with oh idk literally every other privacy coin

Verge baby. Hop on, it is the funniest ride in Crypto.

In for the luls at this point

Worst case scenario for me
>coin tumbles into oblivion, still up because I got in at nothing, buy a case of beer for holding onto this wild ride, sell my coins for a pack of gum

Right now scenario
>Cash out at a huge profit, buy my dream car, be happy I was up and sodl, enjoy the ride, be happy if I was correct on selling, all my hopes and dreams crushed on temporary gain, and FUD of strangers.

Best case scenario
>This wasn't all a giant ruse, money gets dumped into XVG during 2018, and 2019, XVG now at a few dollars, can now sell everything for multiple lambos, and a home

Ima take my chances, and not sell, I essentially have nothing invested in this, so whatever. Mr bones wild ride

The ride never ends

verge shall rise again

Sir do not speak ill of that which you do not understood verge is a very fine coin

>t. pajeet

My good man I assure you I am that I am of American descent and you are offensive to our ways

Kindly apologize to me and verge devs thank you