$23

This is it. The megamoon is launching into the new year

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can’t believe how much money this coin is making me. I’m going to actually make it to two commas

hell yea i've 400 xrb now, should've alled in when it was 2 dollars baka

Going to get dumped as soon as it hits Binance.

GO OFF THE RAIS, PUMP AND DAMP
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

wow it turned my s m h into baka, baka

I don't know if most people on biz are straight stupid, trolls or greedy pajeets, but why the fuck aren't most of them realizing and admitting that Raiblocks with it's capability of doing fee-less and instant transactions is headed straight to the top 3 of all crypto currencies ?

Doesn't matter now because it's WAY too late to buy in.

RaiBlocks will be Veeky Forums's second major moon mission after Ethereum. And people are still aren't buying. Stay poor kiddos.

This thing will break 30$ by tomorrow. Cant fucking believe it!

Price 0.3$

>Lol user who buys at ath

Price 2$

>Lol user whi buys at at

Price 8$

>Lol user who buys at ath

Should I buy at 15$ guys?
> No wait for binance correction

>Wait for correction
>Corrects itself from fucking 40$ to 30$ and bounces back in day
>Told you to wait for correction
>Avg biztard

I should have dropped my LTC for this gem earlier. Oh well. I'm going to buy some more,fuck the dips.

I'm very salty that I didn't buy this. Bitgrail went down when I wanted to buy at 1 dollar, and the exchange seemed sketchy as fuck.

They are just amateurish but generally fair. Tbh you get faster support response from them then any other bih exchange.

Its just that whales wanted to use loophole and dump the price and scare people to sell. Closed now.

way too risky to buy in now

When the FUCK is this going on binance?

I mean I was a bit uneasy about it asking for my real name and shit when it isn't a "major" exchange, not even binance asks for that info just to make an account and xrb could've just been some shitcoin at the time. then I considered buying at mercatox but it was apparently getting attacked by russian hackers or some shit. It'll be on kucoin in a few days anyway I can just buy then. There will be other moon missions in 2018.

yeah i thought that at $10 when CMC had it at +70% gains, fuck this shit I'm all inning I waited too long

no xrb huh?

go for it maybe it will work out for you. I want the 30x returns not boring 3-5x

>tfw locked into bitgrail for the day because of shitty account verification
>I'm not even holding XRB

>he doesn’t think XRB will hit 1k by EOY 2018.
Not going to make it

It'll MAYBE hit $100. Try to be realistic with your shilling.

clueless. it will hit $100 by end of jan GUARANTEED

either you've been watching the xrb order books for weeks and you would know this is a fact, or ur just oblivious. nothing can stop this coin in the next 4-6months

every time i refresh the CMC page, it goes up 10 cents......

Its typical chad coin. Doesnt give a single fuck where the rest of market goes, this one goes up only.

How is a raiblock coin produced? I'm reading the supply is on the order of 10^30, which is an absolutely absurd amount. How are they released and who gets them if there is no mining? Who the fuck is making this money?

Nah - feel like its only going up until it hits binance ,then MAYBE it levels.

I had to buy at 16 dollars, was a little afraid of buying at ath, but did it anyways. instead of waiting, only climbed up. glad i went in. wish i had bought more desu

It is though faggot. Do not say you where not warned.

supply has already been distributed.
Supply was 450 mil then they burn majority of it.
~130 mil is all supply is left. Coinmarketcap has it.
Their distribution is probably the fairest. You solve capcha to get it. Mostly the poor people venezuela and pajeets solve those capcha. They probably sold already since poor people have weak hands.
So yeah. THis is not like ICO where the rich can buy out majority of supply and pump it.

How will the market be deflated? Wallets get lost. Coins get burnt. Inflationary currencies are unstable. Is there a built-in mechanism for generating more coins?

no. THere's no more coins out. That's all the coin that will ever be. ~130 million.
it's a deflationary currency, not inflationary.

Rai peaked for this week. Will correct down to 11$ over the next few days, because of all pajeets making millions.

Screen cap this.

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

>Rai peaked for this week.
>last warning
so... bazinga?

Everyone selling millions wouldf have done sok right before midnight sok no tax. Everyone holding now isn't selling.

>11$
my sides might correct to 18-17 but not 11$
if it does though im all in.

>buying anything with more than a billion market cap
get onto enigma smart money MIT money train

No its quite the opposite.
If you sell on new years eve you'll pay them as part of your tax this year.

Selling in the 1st of january = no tax has to be paid until end of the new tax year