Linkies

Linkies...

We will be able to stake our links on a pool node and receive payouts as data requests are completed...

100 usd eoy 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-external-adapters-e9f99cd6cb62
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
github.com/thodges-gh/ChainLink-Node/blob/master/NodeFAQ.md
medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/linkpool-development-update-31-12-17-f94434e1c4c6
youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY&t=202s
discord.gg/KMAGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly don't understand the need for a pool. Is it for people who dont have many LINK?

Is there any info that has been released about the nodes? I have 7k LINK, can I just do the shit myself if everything is stable on my end

yes im a brainlet

>staken on

Imagine a dapp like EtherDelta but for choosing ChainLink nodes to stake your link in. You’ll most likely have to get in line or bid lower than the other guy to get your Link Into a specific node (some will pay out more than others) and there will be competition.

The speculation of $1000 link makes sense because it will be so much more valuable for passive income than to sell at a market rate.

another question, how would I know my stinkies will be safe?

DONT BE NIGGER, JOIN TODAY
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

FUCK OFF PAJEET

They've already reached out to reputable auditing companies with experience in blockchain/solidity

It will be in a smart contract. If you don't think smart contracts are safe, you wouldn't have any money in ChainLink anyway.

thanks man I will look into it more when more info on nodes comes out.

happy new year

People legitimately still think this is a scam coin

Here is the latest update from the technical community manager who has created numerous guides including videos on how to create nodes on the current test net.

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-external-adapters-e9f99cd6cb62

I wish I had more link but I hit my purchase limit for bitcoins god dammit

Here's the link to the latest write up from the lead dev and ceo Sergey Nazarov

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

Forgot the link...
Haha, get it?

70K LINK ready to live a comfy NEET life off my passive staking gainz

Realistically how much LINK can we earn per week by staking say 10k?

it depends on the node I imagine

Old news + priced in

Obviously this is completely dependent on the demand for LINK and the availability of it in the market to meet that demand.

With the introduction of pools along with the obvious incentive for nodes to hold, it's likely the supply will be restricted.

Which leaves the demand. There is an enormous market to be captured and Chainlink seems to be the only major player actually attempting to react to this demand - for blockchain data and smart contracts to be connected to the internal data systems and their apis of established companies:

This could be SWIFT for financial data (already worked directly with SWIFT for proof of concept)

SONY confirming firewall status (already worked directly with SONY for proof of concept)

Offering this bridge to future smart contract developers (via partnership with zepplin.os)

>100 usd eoy 2018

Linkies stay deluded

I"m interestedi n setting up my own hobby node to sell hyper specific data for links . I'm just afraid my measley 400 link isn't enough to be involved in the community

Then just use the pool and you will get even more ROI than just holding it could get you with relatively low risk.

by pool you mean park your link on a node right

I have 4.5k LINK, will I make it user

Yes. More information about nodes is available on this write up as well.

github.com/thodges-gh/ChainLink-Node/blob/master/NodeFAQ.md

but who's to say that benny hana guy who invented bimcoin isn't going to come DDOS my computer for putting all these Efiles on it and the like
curious offer trim

when will you fools buy into the superior ripple master plan Fools must be fooled

Bunp

Why would I need to run Geth? How about Metamask?

Please stop buying link this is a FAKE CURRENCY. ALERT YOU CAN NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH THIS COIN. BLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS

380k masterrace link general reporting in. How rich will i be running my own node Veeky Forums

This guy holds 1mm link lmao

I invested in .999 pure silver. At least I have physical currency investments

>tfw will never rise above major general
i just wanted to be in the 1MM link club :(

What price did you buy in at?

Is that everything you have? Fuck that's a lot of money... I thought I was in big with 50k LINK.

>>What price did you buy in at?
Average 0.14*link.
>>Is that everything you have?
No 35% of my portfolio
>>I thought I was in big with 50k LINK.
You will make it fellow marine

whats his end game, did he withdraw any amount ?

I put my link into this linkpool thing and now they are all gone

Buy eth then

Check the date on his taskbar; he posted it today.

Jesus, that portfolio...

Its too late to get in right

It's $0.66 right now. I'd say it's not too late lol

Not likely, you're in Veeky Forums I mean we're probably infected by normies but there is so little normie exposure to this project and so much going on behind the scenes with partnerships on enterprise global scale.

Yeah, you are one hundred percent not 'too late'

idk what the fucking is going on with it. Theres a high sell wall on this shit.

collaborations and partnerships 2017:

>swift
>sony
>req
>zepplin.os

collaborations and partnerships 2018:

>what are they going to be?

sorry linkies, but the buy orders ain't strong enough to support this. so many small orders buying up. not the whales.

should dip back down tomorrow or day after.

Actually it should dip a bit, their project isn't normie friendly to understand. Most reddtards don't get the point on link so imagine no-coiners.
Muuuu RIPPLE Muuuuuuh
This project will take time, IT WILL take time
But when everything will be ready to run on every platform, everywhere, it will be too late

Fuck, Sony... is that real?

Yep. Successful SC test for Sony.

At this point it's not about sony
Sony are peanuts
Link could be everywhere
Especially in the bank system
If the security is at the level they claim, you become a node for banks data transfers
Link is litteraly a fucking money printing machine

Chainlink is still heavily underrated project, we should be over 1$ already even without normies

Are you sure this isn't just a hypothetical example?

Volume is super low and lowest its been in a while.. with real volume this could pop off for real

DO YOU REALIZE THAT ITS THE FIRST REAL INTELLIGENCE MONEY ?
FUCK ME I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY CL TOKENS FUCK. ME.
Seriously though, I don't even want to speculate with chainlink at this point. Just want to stack as much as possible.
Could stack approx 15k link is that enough ?

i went to DBC, i hope LINK drops back down and I can double my stack on link.

I think link has great potential.

Link is litteraly the first brain money on earth.
I can't sleep fuck I just realized the potential

It's enough if you just hodl

I can't wait for this to hit $50 so I can dip out and live my life, the memes really take a toll

Image that moment when normies realise this

stook
stoken
stakted

YES. IT IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR!!!!!!

>the first brain money on earth
what does this mean

Sergey needs to hire people or you'll be bagholding for years!

Anyone else here hold LINK but also regularly bully linkies for the fun of it?

I'm pretty sure I made a few weak handed people sell sub 20 cents

No because I'm not a complete psychopath. Only a mild one.

it is a well known fact that link holders are the ones creating all of the fud and fomo

more time to 'cumulate

i'd like to double up but sincerely afraid to short link even at these prices

Yeah I'm done shorting it honestly. I'm too afraid to sell any of it. Meme magic is real, remember that.

I think we all remember the last time something was meme'd almost as much as link. That's right, he became president. Link $500 eoy 2018

Even more info on staking in link pool

medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/linkpool-development-update-31-12-17-f94434e1c4c6

No, Sony and Smartcontract.com actually had this test done.

I helped get trump elected u dont need to tell me, brother

This is Sergey Nazarov at Devcon

Umm sweetie

He also presented chainlink at SIBOS as a directly result of his collaboration with SWIFT.

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY&t=202s

Fuck me im young

it will probably not go down below 50 cents though. It has been in a steady upwards trend. I would know, i bought when it was 13c less than a month ago.

The only reason link is pumping like this is because people want the price to go up. There has been no evidence as to the actual reasons for this pump and tomorrow when people get over the hype and stop wanting this pump, the price will go down

no offense but that's retarded. as news gets out about chainlink's promise , supply dries up and prices rise. period, full stop, end of story. if the entire internet knew about chainlink we'd be at 5 dollars a coin already.

Guys, am I stupid? I just don't see anything in Link... discord.gg/KMAGZ

Wtf. How does one will a price to rise?

Am I gonna make it biz?

Im just gonna hodl for an entire year. I'm not trying to fuck with the irs. Will I make it with this?

How can I keep my tokens out of exchange?

Buy a Nano Ledger S.

You are just realizing this?

Fuck, I only have 1200, as a blue collar worker, and this is the reason why I have gone hard into link.

IF THEY CAN MAKE IT WORK

That thing is disgusting.

>The majority of international interbank messages use the SWIFT network. As of 2015, SWIFT linked more than 11,000 financial institutions in more than 200 countries and territories, who were exchanging an average of over 15 million messages per day (compared to an average of 2.4 million daily messages in 1995).

Chainlink will become the backbone to this

>Guys, am I stupid?
yes.

Guys fuck stop spoonfeed newfags with sergey's interviews.
Please just stop.

Chainlink to $10...easy.

That's a fine collection of shitcoins you have there