Ripple is going to hit $10k in two years

Ripple is going to hit $10k in two years.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha fuck off newfag 1 million each by the end of 2001

it'd be more than happy if it hits 500 but who the hell knows

I am going to be a millionaire in two years.

Bye losers I will never come again in this section at least in two more years

$320.09 eoy 2018.

Lol when ripple has a 100 gorillion market cap.

Ripple may be the only survival after all this bullshit desu

Bitcoin is the first and the biggest dog but it’s not a gauruntee if it fails it’ll play as a role model

Ripple shills ... why would a centralized crypto with a supply as huge as XRP ever be worth more than a Swiss Franc or a UAE dinar? Seriously, why? I get the argument for something decentralized, but XRP?

Not how this works. BTC layers coming soon more than just LN, that are going to vaporize the value of many alts. Utility coins will survive. Currency coins will have mass die off.

Are you asking for a serious discussion? because I'd be happy to entertain.

First of all: Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. 55 validators currently control the Ripple network. Bitcoin is controlled by ~20 mining pools, with 80% of the hashpower residing in China - a communist nation. If you're invested in Bitcoin, you're literally putting your faith on the Chicoms, keep that in mind.

For every 1 Ripple validator that's added, 2 are deactivated at Ripple labs so long as they meet certain criteria. ANYONE can run a Ripple validator.

As far as supply: There's 2 things you need to recognize.

1) Ripple is targeting a market that moves over $5 trillion/day. Even it's current market cap is a pittance compared to that.

2) Higher supply = lower volatility. What happens right now if someone tried to dump 500,000 XRP on the market? Not much. What would happen if you tried to dump 500,000 BTC on the market? (hint: it's spelled c-r-a-s-h)

When dealing with international remittances you're going to want volatility to be as low as possible (mind you that's ignoring market makers who would absorb the difference). This is simply not possible with Bitcoin in it's current state. The transactions are far too slow to even remotely predict the volatility, which is why merchants are dropping it.

>need someone to explain shit to him

this retard is not going places.

Ripple is doomed. I predict a slow steady pump for maybe a week or two, followed by one the most merciless justings this board has ever seen

I bought in really cheap, rode the wave right up until it was worth $3.2 AUD then sold off. Put all my profits into XLM.
Good luck to anyone who reckons this coin is going to do something spectacular.

thanks just bought 100k

It will.

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google Ventures, Seagate, Core Innovation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, AME Cloud Ventures, Standard Chartered, Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, SBI HOldings.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force 5/17/17
5) Sits on US Fintech Advisory Board 10/19/17
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets (~$110 Billion as of 12/31/17)
8) Q1 2017 - $6.7 million in institutional purchases of XRP
9) Q2 2017 - $21 million in institutional purchases of XRP
10) Q3 2017 - $19.6 million in institutional purchases of XRP
11) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech as of 10/10/17
12) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
13) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17
14) $100 million XRP denominated hedge fund announced on 11/28/17
15) 61 Bank Consortium out of Japan announce RippleNet is "Production Ready" on 12/6/17
16) 55 Billion XRP Escrow Lockup announced 12/7/17
17) 12/13/17 - Yoshita Kitao, Chairman at SBI Global Asset Management Co., Ltd., SBI Capital Management Co., Ltd., SBI Financial Services Co., Ltd. and SBI Securities Co., Ltd. tweets they are "All in on XRP".
18) 12/15/17 - 61 Japanese/South Korean banks announce Ripple trials to commence and run through 1/31/18, with intent to use XRP afterwards.
19) 12/29/17 - 3 Japanese credit carp companies partner with Ripple: JCB, Sumitomo Mitsui Card, and Credit Saison.

>doomed

Are you fucking retarded?

Thanks, user.

There are very few informative posts on Veeky Forums these days, and yours is definitely one of those.

Happy New Year!

>very few informative posts

sad isn't it? This board use to be about helping people make money. Now it's just pajeet shills and "my coin is better than your coin" pissing contests.

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp

XRP has had a higher market cap than Ethereum for a bit now if you use their actual supply of 100B...

40B $XRP circulating supply + 60B $XRP controlled by Ripple, a US based payments corp.

Both $XRP & $ETH are overvalued at current prices imo.

You're asking for logic in a bubble, user.
A question for your question: why is a digital currency that can barely buy anything, with transactions that take hours to validate and have high fees, worth more per unit than a bar of gold?

If Bitcoin hits 100k then Ripple will be $50k because the market cap will be half of bitcoins, and so the price is half

I counter and say that, considering the market XRP is making successful headway into, it's still undervalued.

We are talking about TRILLIONS here.

I should clarify that while I'm very bullish on XRP, I do not think OP's claim of $10,000 realistic in the slightest.

I used to hang around /g/ back in the day, but it went down the shitter in 2016.

And let's not even talk about /b/.

This seems to be the trend, unfortunately.

$10k marketcap, sure.

LOL, are you me??

Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about the centeralised coin. It is practically no different to your normal fiat currency.

>What happens right now if someone tried to dump 500,000 XRP on the market? Not much. What would happen if you tried to dump 500,000 BTC on the market
That's not a fair comparison. Why are you being intentionally disingenuous?

Banks aren't going to use the RIpple token, they're going to use the technology behind that retard.

>2) Higher supply = lower volatility. What happens right now if someone tried to dump 500,000 XRP on the market? Not much. What would happen if you tried to dump 500,000 BTC on the market? (hint: it's spelled c-r-a-s-h

Jesus Christ just kill yourself for being this retarded.

It is a perfectly legitimate comparison which proves the volatility argument. You just don't like it.

Oh look, I've angered the corecucks. Color me shocked.

This guy gets it. Smart.

Gonna reach 6 gorillian goy

Dumping 500000xrp is not the same as dumping 500000btc. Maybe if there were only 5 bitcoins in circulation your argument would make sense.

Gyus itz olny fair if ei warn ya ryppel is goin to be 800000 USD next month. Ryppel is best coyn and it can olny fellow the para boiled trend up. it cannot lose value ever. Don buy the marketcap coin others shillin. buy ryppel. centralized good coyn. can't be overbought. remember para boiled trend

Trillion dollar market cap?

>Dumping 500000xrp is not the same as dumping 500000btc.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. That's the whole fucking point. I'm sorry you have the reading comprehension level of a grapefruit.

The Ripple network doesn't need the Ripple token to move anything so you are basically investing in dogshit user.

Lol you counter without addressing anything I said. Dumb money is being put into ripple, you're a good example of that.

>the state of Cripple shills

>dogshit

That describes 98.7% of all coins.

It's not the same because one is worth 15000 times as much. Are you brain damaged? Why don't you send me 50k bitcoin and I'll send you 50k of your worthless jewish shitcoin.

20 trillion market cap. Hmmm no

>dumb money

Tell me more.

Same old FUD that I've addressed fucking ad nauseum on this board.

Ripple holders (such as myself) are patently aware that XRP is NOT required to use Ripplenet. What we ARE aware of is the fact that you XRP haters conveniently ignore: USING THE TOKEN SAVES 60% ON REMITTANCE COSTS.

So, for your argument to come to fruition, you would have to provide a valid argument that banks - fucking BANKS - don't want to save money.

Go ahead. Do it.

>It's not the same because one is worth 15000 times as much.

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT YOU INSUFFERABLE RETARD.

Holy fucking hell do you need this in crayon?

you need a minimum of 20 coins for a wallet so if the price gets too high its basically going to stop people buying in. How many people do you know with a full bitcoin? not many unless you've been in the game for a while

Banks are the reason there are fees in the first place asshat. They could literally type numbers on their screen and invent this shit out of thin air like they did this token that you are buying. It's like getting cucked twice.

The wallet price can be (and has been) reduced as the price rises. It used to be 50. I suspect it will be reduced again soon.

You are actually braindead. If you really don't understand why your comparison makes 0 sense then I feel sorry for you.

Please tell me you're not one of those idiots that thought crypto was going to eliminate banks....

The argument was about volatility you fucking dumb shit. Higher supply=lower volatility. This is an economic fact. Try and wrap your bong-laden mind around it and stop outing yourself as a moron.

I like how you deflect the point entirely.

I wonder how people like you manage to breathe.

I'm not deflecting a goddamn thing. Transferring money is a SERVICE. Services cost money, numbuts. Jesus H Christ are you really this retarded? Even crypto proves this. How many free BTC transfers have you had, fuckwit?

>I have no argument because I actually don't understand economics in the slightest.

If I hand you a $5 bill who gets the service charge?

You are a brainwashed normie dickhead.

That would make me 2 million dollars. Okay Ill HODL then

You fucking moron. You delusional hopeless fucking moron.

Hand a $5 bill to your friend in Europe you ignorant twat.

Oh shit, you can't. So you have to enlist the SERVICE of someone who has the infrastructure to do it.

Even if you use BTC - IT STILL COSTS YOU MONEY. You are an absolute, 100%, unequivocal MORON.

how can someone be so delusional

Ask this dumb cunt who thinks money moves for free, I have no fucking clue.

BTC is mined. The fees are paid to miners. Ripple isn't mined at all. It's literally a free coin so you can't compare the two.

Again, the Ripple network doesn't need the Ripple token. The point is that it actually should have much value at all. Same as XRP since 1 XRP can literally fund 100k transactions.

I actually have a foreign bank account. There are services that exchange currency faster and cheaper than banks. Let that sink in. They create the money; it's not that they can't make the service cheaper it's that they don't want to and somehow you are to tell me that this token that is slower than Visa is going to replace all those bullshit fees that banks have the privilege of issuing.

Are you dense?

Who the fuck said anything about making the service cheaper? Banks will almost assuredly charge YOU, the CONSUMER, the same amount. THEY will save 60% on the backend. Capitalism at it's finest. Do you seriously not understand this?

And yet you trust an entirely premined banking "token" that has no real use (not even on the Ripple network) to go to the moon? Yea son, one of us in dense.

Ahh I see what it is. You're stuck in "old crypto". Where mining and POW meant value. News flash: Nobody gives a fuck. Utility is what matters. You'd be the dumbass holding onto AOL stock while Google is kicking your ass all over the place.

Considering that the average market cap of an Ethereum based asset is around 50 million USD, the real value of 1 XRP should not be more than 0.0005 USD.

Why Did XRP Skyrocketed?

Majority of people do not understand that Ripple payment protocol and XRP are different. When a private investor invests in Ripple company, people assume that the valuation of XRP should also increase. However, XRP token's valuation and Ripple company's financial situation are irrelevant.

Due to the fact that there are 100 billion XRPs created, the XRP price is low compared to other cryptocurrencies. As a result, new people who invest in cryptocurrencies ignore the market cap, and they think that XRP is very cheap and should go way higher.

As Ripple company holds 62% percent of all XRPs, the amount of XRPs in circulation is significantly low.

Since XRP price increased to unexpected levels, those who shorted XRP got liquidated and had to buy back from higher prices. These short squeezes caused the price move even higher.

With the price increase, the volume also increased to astronomical levels. Some prominent exchange sites in different countries (such as Coinone from South Korea) began to list XRP.

ye but normies don know this

so we can make money off them