XVG

FUCKING Veeky Forums CONNED ME AGAIN, NO WRAITH NO MOON TO 2K SATS MO NOTHIN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>wouldn't hook up with double Satan after kek willed it
This is your fault.

Pajeets conned you, Veeky Forums warned you. It was 50sat 3 weeks ago, did you think it would just go up forever? Do you even know what wrath is, or how many xvg exist?
You gave away your btc, you didn't lose it.

I DID MY DUE DILIGENCE BUT I JUST WANTED TO RIDE THE NORMALFAG SENTIMENT SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD MOON

THAT WAS A GOOD REASON RIGHT?? RIGHTTT?????

Veeky Forums FOOLED ME FUCKING PAJEETS AAAAAAAAAAAA

We warned you, but do your own research, stupid anime poster.

YOU ARE THE NORMALFAG. NOW FUCK BACK OFF TO YOUR XVG SUBREDDIT.

Just sold of all my bags at a profit.
Feels good.
No more pink flustered Momo pics for now

Is that pink haired anime girl officially Veeky Forums's gal aka /ourgirl/?

I hate this filipino pajeet. Kill yourself you abomination of a race.

>/ourgirl/
No, she's MY pink haired wojack'd cutie wife. Not "our". Mine.

Who is she?

Mochi Momiji.

Literally a useless side character with tits, wooooooooooooooo

Whats with all the verge threads what is happening?

Ty fellow user

Actually a fucking scamcoin that keeps promising but never delivers, its a fucking dogecoin fork ffs.

That's basically the female gender user

Alright man, chill. I only wanna pat her head.

They're releasing wraith, aka using tor, nothing new, but delusional vergins think this will replace btc for a reason.

Pajeet here, please hold and rate the quality of my customer service.

Stop repeating that meme. It's not a DOGE fork. It's a bitcoin fork like DOGE but with Tor support that was called Dogecoin dark. They rebranded to Verge and started the Shilling and normies bought it up because clearly the market is retarded. I wish I was as retarded and bought at 50 sats

No problem. Not mad, just stating out the facts user, okay? You can pat her, but she's my wife.

>quality
user, the pump and dump was an obvious double top. I sold near the top at a profit.
You tried to screw me over and I STILL earned money.

this post is offensive to dogecoin. i just sold all my verge for dogecoin actually

You feel bad about not being retarded? Imagine how I feel when I bought @80 and sold at 126@ because I thought this was a shitcoin, just the day before it moon to 1000. Could've made 60k out of this shitcoin. FUCK