Enigma is the crypto project of 2018

Enigma is a second-layer network that provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic, so it can work with any Blockchain project.

Here's some links for your own research but the potential is insane, basically web 3.0 data encryption.

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

Latest update from head of Growth/Marketing Tor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain this

It's an advisor, who cares about those

Explain what?

PFFFFTT AHAAHHAHAHAHAH

oh he's a young math wizard and a fullstack developer
this coin is the majority of my profile impending breakout any day now once tax withdrawl season is over

Yeah this is one of my holds. This is the coin that I am sure I will cash out and can finally retire. If you aren't stocking up enigma , you are literally brain dead. It's going to be a block chain agnostic so this shit will be relevant for decades. Should be 50 billion market cap by end of 2018. easily 500 billion market cap by 2021.

I think enigma could potentially be a billion dollar capped coin considering how much more useful and ingenious it is than say doge coin that is nearly that high but 50 billion is lunacy.

Is this worth buying at $3 AUD?

I don't trick me (again) Veeky Forums, I'm selling my kidney for this.

Really depends on the whole market in general, 50 billion seems like lunacy now but in a few years who knows.

This deserves a billion dollar market cap on idea alone.

Just don't kys until Q3 2018 where it will surely have mooned

I think so if you'll be holding for a few months then for sure, It seems to have found a bottom now so really hard to pick the market.

Have you not seen all the industries ENIGMA could be used on? This is easily a 50 billion dollar project , Ethereum will probably be 150 billion so I don't see how this is lunacy.

How many to make it?

10k atleast lad

How much would 1000 net you?

SophiaTX is the real 2018 crypto

solid tech man and its market cap doesn't reflect its true value i think. it goes between 17.5k and 20k SAT so maybe set some buy orders like 17.5, 18, 18.3, 18.6, 19, 19.3 and rake some up. be patient and dont fomo but this coin is very much worthwhile
we can only dream! Just don't see that in the future. I see some serious exits and dumps and a great boon from this but that number is some sci fi shit as far as i am concerned

>SophiaTX
Why? What do is do?

kek i have high hopes for this project , i expect it to become mass adopted in crypto.

15 billion market cap then? Do you think we could hit at end of 2018

Got 11.5k in blockfolio. Don't have the balls to go all in on one project though.

the entire crypto market appears to be consolidating at around $500 billion total. The beginning of 2017 we were at $18 billion total. I think we should expect perhaps a multiplicative rise in the total market potential but not a 10x to 5 trillion that is the making of a true bubble. I think a trillion invested in the market is conceivable and I think that enigma could certainly pass a couple billion dollar market cap by that time. Looking at the market cap list this platform is CERTAINLY more useful than LTC, DASH, BTG, ETC, Bitconnect, OMG, DOGE, BNB, Augur, steem, veritaseum, golem, ark, salt, digibyte, nxt, vechain, decred, pivx. All of these will be surpassed I think.

What is this Raiden on steroids? What purpose do the tokens have?

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap.

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr

used like gas on ethereum or NEO and as rewards for their first platform catalyst that has incredibly nuanced, accurate, and fast data analytics for trading

I'm holding ENG. Definitely a sleeper coin and can easily reach top 10 status in 2018.

I'm balls deep into this. 5 billion by EOY 2019 possible?

You would literally have to the dumbest crypto user to not see why this isn't a billion dollar asset. I'm Already choosing colors for my next Lambo.

Easy 10x next year.

Oh look another shill thread with the same 5 Pajeets as earlier. Enigma was dead 2 years ago faggots now you're just reviving it because it has a cool name. Fuck you all.

whatever you say friendo

>dead coin
>mooned in December
>weekly dev update
>2018 marketing push

Yeah looks dead to me /sarcasm.

Devs are tech centric not it's not a pump and dump pajeet project.

They don't even have a roadmap

don't need roadmaps in space

Your obviously getting confused with XNG which is the 'dead' enigma

what do you think ENG coin could be worth in the future $2000?

There is a website redesign coming which might make more normie friendly