Whats a good buy in for REQ?

Whats a good buy in for REQ?

.00071 eth

Id setup a limit buy for that, right?

Right now is pretty decent unless you want a miracle dip.

On a REQ related note, I want exactly 25 more REQ so I can withdraw 3,000 to MEW, but daytrading is scary :(

Tell me about it

I fudded away 230 REQ today through pure FOMO

I managed to stop myself interacting with that recent pump too much. I did lose 70 though, which is why I'm resigned to pulling out, if I can get over 3k out.

right now imo, it has corrected nicely. buy and hold, q 2018 will be wild

anything under 10USD

Is REQ a good long term hold? Why?

REQ is a good long term hold. In fact, it's a stupid coin for short term gains and has shown little in the way of mooning. All growth has been slow and steady. It has gone up in price, but not in the form of overnight moons.

REQ is looking to be like Paypal, Stripe, etc insofar that it will be a payment service. Where it differs from them is that it will allow for the payment to be requested in any currency and paid in any currency, all for a rate that is far lower than any exchange.

They have a working product now and are working to integrate many popular cryptos in Q1 2018. Fiat currency comes in Q2 2018.

They are currently ahead of their road map and making progress nicely. They're backed by YC, which I actually don't think is as big of a deal as people make it out to be, but it is still worth noting.

They were the first crypto project funded by them, so that speaks volumes about the idea.

But, all that being said, it's going to take a year or two to come to its full potential as a product, let alone for gains. REQ tokens will be burnt with every transaction, so the more popular it is as a payment service, the more gains you'll get.

REQ is the definition of long term holding.

not ironic this!

the internet wouldnt be the internet without payment processors like paypal.
Request is going to make crypto currenicies open and accessible to everyone. From front end to back end, So you can seemlessly pay with crypto. This is visa/paypal rolled into one

>only 53 req
>waiting for icx to break even so i can move it all to req
Will i make it bros?

Jesus 53? I thought the minimum was 20k req to actually make it. Holding 10k right now, I wish I put more in at the beginning. Fuck.

What would a miracle dip go down to?

when is req getting on other exchanges? i have over 10k worth and don't want to move it back into binance because i'm a burger and will have to fill out an fbar

It will eventually replace ETH.

minimum is 10k m8

Its only on binance? Are people just buying it to sell off when it goes to other exchanges? Seems pretty legit as far as coins go.

other notable exchanges are kucoin, okex, and liqui

At what price point is it "making it" with 10k?

How do you know Paypal aren't already developing something like this?

Without it they'll be rendered obsolete when fiat currencies eventually get replaced by crypto

$100
we're gonna rocket past that m8

unless PayPal lowers their fees and stops dicking around their customers a working Request Network will be the better product regardless of name

You need atleast 10k to make it
Also 10$ by EOY 2018 seems possible

Nice, that's what I was hoping for

B-but I could only afford 3k

> tfw sold at 2500

>tfw bought at ICO and have held the entire time

youre not alone

>tfw had 60k but sold 35k at 2k sats and now only have 25k left
just kill me senpai

Took out 10k REQ to add to my SALT pile right before the news and got absolutely fucked by getting greedy and waiting.

did the same thing. sucks. when are you buying back in?