ICON (ICX)

Icon will be listed on Coinone January 2nd 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/shKH5bY
newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
twitter.com/CrushCrypto/status/947627274005647360
twitter.com/CrushCrypto/status/947627274005647360?s=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So? It's still a pajeet shitcoin.

YES FINALLY IM GONNA GET RID OF THOSE FUCKING BAGS YES

proof

source? if it is true. this is going to moon. provide source, I will go all in on this. Kr home coin pump will be historic, 10 bill icon on card. get ready boys

Big if true

sauce?

u will regret life time. 2017 last iconic project. 2018 there was not much blockchain projects.

Saw this posted in the telegram group

NEGROSS
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

can confirm

my dad works at samsung, and he said ICX will be partnering with samsung in Q1 2018

nigga, dont fake it. screencap that and post it here if you are not lying

Post proof

he's lying. it won't get listed on coinone until at least the 24th when they release mainnet.

can confirm, something about an app that will be compatible with the Samsung phones. Not global but just in KR

need sauce. This is huge if true. Koreans will pump this shit to pluto

Lies. I looked in the telegram and didn’t see anything

okay for all the actually clueless people here: it's not happening.
newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
but when it does get added to bithumb/coinone, it's going to $500 easily.

its not being added till the main net is released, you're ruining this coin with fake hype

those chinks and their samsung money going to pump this shit like they did to bcash.

lol, there is not enough pajeets on Veeky Forums to harm ICX. I don't care if it pumps, dumps or make a fucking spiral, I'm here for the long run.

it's just a matter of time

True if big.

Koreans are saying that exchanges will be able to list foreign ICOs starting January 1st. Technically ICON is based out of Switzerland so it will be eligible to be listed under new regulation.

Link?

Damn. lotta people gonna miss out if this happens

>no sauce
>no care

Nice about time this actually moons , has been holding my portfolio from being fully GOD mode

I think they will make an announcement before doing that, user.

fake if gay

Say what you say, but both the TA and upcoming news are pointing toward a takeoff.

Does ICX have ledger support?

No replies from OP, great shill.

you're supposed to sell the news, and the news already happened. enjoy your bags, baggot

Go look at the tweet front Icon. They posted video about Korean and Japanese regulation. What was in there is what I stated

post the tweet nigga

How does this even fucking make sense?
I bet you dont have more than 20k in crypto. Disgusting poor fag.

twitter.com/CrushCrypto/status/947627274005647360

check the retweets

twitter.com/CrushCrypto/status/947627274005647360?s=17

>sell the news
>news is better than expected
>moon like never seen before

Sell the news is a meme that only applies to shitcoins.

>make a fucking spiral
Fidonacci pattern confirms BUY NOW