ITT: Verge memes to laugh at Vergans

> but but but wraith is going to get released in Q4 2017
> wakes up New Years Day, No Wraith
> laughs uncontrollably at people actually buy ATH and holding

Confirmed shit coin. Never bought it, stayed well clear of it. The lead dev literally tags trains. Did he sleep through this dead line as well?

Here is my meme contribution. The trajectory of Verge price today

Other urls found in this thread:

travis-ci.org/vergecurrency/VERGE
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

missed out on some easy predictable gains

you fucking retard the last compilations just got confirmed
travis-ci.org/vergecurrency/VERGE

fuck off

Are all of you fucking morons drinking paint thinner for New Year's or something? Have you seen the goddamn fucking sell walls on all of the exchanges? Literally nothing is going to happen except a fresh crop of pink wojak threads tomorrow for the death spiral XVG is about to enter regardless if wraith is or is not released. Everyone who knows about this coin is already in, all the hype is already over. Wraith will be released and then nothing. Not a goddamn thing is gonna happen, it will be one of the most anti-climatic events of your investing career. I got out when the gettin as good, the writing is on the wall, you still have a chance to preserve your gainz or stop from getting BTFO. Buy back in when the price crashes into the ground if you love this coin that much, but if you are hodling right now then you are a goddamn fool.

lmao RIP ur gainz fag

lmao ty for throwing your bitcoins for a shitcoin, you're one of the faggots that puts sweet money in my pockets.

Literally mooning right now
Kys.

oh would ya look at that fags, its mooning now, i wonder why

theyre so fucking stupid lol

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.
That's how I got to a million, and that's how I'm going to hit two now :)

This literally just contains version and ui updates (and somehow they managed to still fuck that one up).

>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.
Pretty sad considering there's more shilling than FUD on Verge, see you at 1000 again
Tell me later how heavy are your bags, faggot.

>calls a quick resistance challenge that failed a moon

Yet another excellent TA from T. Wojak

5 minutes till wraith moon....r-right goys?

5 minutes till heavy bags.... r-right vergins?

Now is bleeding, I wonder why?

Deluded vergans lmao.

Surnerok < Sergey

Like Surnerok literally tags trains and brags about it

>Sergey
You lost me OP, vergins will be the stinky linkies 2.0

HEY FUCCBOI, WHAT HAPPENED????

github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases

And they never post back, lmao

good theory but you're too sure of it; never underestimate what fomo, hype, and hordes of people with money speculating can do. sell walls don't mean much, a lot of people are just using programs that don't input limit sells into the order book but execute them from an api or external client so you'll never see them, sell walls are the tip of the iceberg compared to non-registering virtual stops as well as hotkey/realtime buyers. so speculating on xvg price based on that is limited in scope. 'everybody who knows about this coin is already in, the hype is already over' are two opinions, not facts. who knows if the hype is over? if anton antonopoulous himself tweeted 'verge rules' the hype probably wouldn't be over, for example

You need FUN