Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen

you can write smart contracts with this pen

you can pop the bubble with it

Ur mother will die in her sleep tonight if u do not handwrite me a haiku in 30 seconds

Oh what's that, you don't have a pen?

You can earn btc with it by sticking it in your pooper and putting pics on Veeky Forums

You can put it in your pooper.

You can stick this pen into a jew's neck to make him die

In fifteen seconds, If I'm in possession of this pen I'll stuff it up inside your ass. Price's $1.

PEN is getting listed on Binance in January

Its the pen that di caprio used in wolf of wallstreet, ill sell it to you for 2 eth.

This pen vibrates when somebody is trying to jew you.

If you purchase this pen, you will receive immediate access to the Pen Club. You will be given a unique membership number.

someone will shove this pen up your urethra

this pen is the ethereum of korea

Topkek

This pen was fabricated by artisans in Northern Italy to accurately replicate da Vinci's golden ratio which symbolizes the harmony of the universe and all within it.

Buying this pen will put you at ease with the world and bring you good fortune in all your future endeavours.

Please buy it.

What kind of pen are you in the market for?

Well it has nice features and can write

This pen will be added to coinbase in 2018.

Its not a sharpie, but it can still go in you popper.
I need my advisors fee now

Whales are accumulating. You don't wanna miss this one

I'm about to kill everyone in this room without a pen

Kek
underrated.

10x gains EOY 2018

You can combine words into sentences that could change the minds of millions of people. Make them your minions, user. Be a god.

Can I also interest you in an ink cartridge for this pen? You'll need one in order to write anything with the pen. For a low introductory rate, I can enroll you in an ink club, in which you can order additional ink refills for only a nominal monthly fee*. I'll just need to take down your credit card number...

This pen is in limited circulation. Only 21 million of them around the world. You can use this pen as a store of value since its scarcity will make it attractive to the world.

You don't want this pen. You want what this pen allows you to write.

It lets you sell houses, buy condos, lease supercars, autograph fangirls. With this pen, you state your intentions, and show your affluence. You mean business, and business is good.

The hefty weight of german engineering in your hand. The pressure sensitive feedback. The mechanical retraction assembly. None of it really matters. Because when it all comes down to it, success isn't built at the stroke of a pen.

>cryptofags cant into marketing

Any pen can do that and German engineering is shit, who said I want to be successful now get out of my living room and take your snake oil

Shit salesman

>German engineering is shit
I agree. Only true german car left is Porsche these days and even they catch fire.

If you buy this pen you can write a loving suicide note to your friends and family when the crypto ponzi scheme ends

That's the only good thing about them

PEN MOOOOONING BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

PEN

Connects Smart Contracts
to Any/All External Systems & APIs

Every Data Provider, Bank and API can now
Sell its Core Services to a Smart Contract