CCccchinese IOTA!!!

120,000 ITC were sent to Binance (etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be )

It's backed by the biggest chinese crypto fund that also invested in OMG and 0x.

Article on the “IOTA of China”:
71republic.com/2017/12/23/the-iota-of-china-how-iot-chain-itc-is-securing-the-internet-of-things/

medium.com/huobi-global/what-is-iot-chian-itc-34812f79e8e

Trading: Okex and Huobi
US citizens without a VPN (brain) cannot even get it. Its gonna explode on Binance.

shitcoin#978698 desu

How much do u think it will x on binance

Anyone have experience using Huobi?

I want this before it hits binance but can't get set up on huobi plz help

god speed huobi is very sketch. but it allowed me to make 25% in a day so it is ok

How the fuck do USA residents buy? The chinks can dip into our profits but we can’t dip into theirs?

How can you not set up an account ?

Are you US? Huobi won't send me the text verification

I signed up for houbi from the US, I just selected Hong Kong when it asked and everything went smoothly

This gonna blow up when it hits Binance and burgers have access.

Use VPN idiots.

Just use a VPN ?

why is the ED order book retarded? is no one selling on it or something?

Just lied and said I'm from Canada lmfao. Do I even need a VPN if my account has been opened?

damn didn't know you could get through on Huobi. I just bot on bibox and got raped on the price.

Just bought 5k from USA. Works.

Is there a wallet I can hold it on? Don't really want to leave it on this exchange lol

Where do you store them? I don’t wanna leave them on this chink exchange.

Apparently it's an Erc20 token

Wow this is like the good version of that other picture.

So MEW? I haven’t bought yet...let me know if you send them successfully

How long do deposits take on Huobi? It's been fucking hours for my ETH deposit...

Where are you sending your ethereum from?

Wow.. got in early on this

I just heard you need a foreign phone number to withdraw...be careful anons

I just sent some ether over, will let you know if it comes in

Also when are binance listing it, AAAAAAAAAA

Hopefully right after I buy so I can move it off of this exchange. Assuming my ether ever shows up

It came in

I’m a newfag on an iphone and don’t know how to reply but let me know if you can withdrawal it without verification

Yeah mine did too, took ages though. The website says it should be available after 30 confirmations but it took a lot longer than that.

Takes a lot of time to withdraw, but it worked.

source

Bought at the peak of the bounce again, ask me anything biz, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF JUST HAPPENED ON OKEX

20% diff between OKEX and Huobi, AA

Is this the moon mission we’ve been waiting for?

Fuck, it's mooning right now and is $3.50/coin. Nice call fag, really got in ahead.

THis is another x100 within 6 months, isnt it?

Christ what a thrill, just dumped half my worth into Iota, lets fukkin do this Veeky Forums.

Why y'all saying it's mooning? I bought in like 3 hours ago and it's the same price

Its going to binance, mate