Vechain VEN VET Thor Power

This coin is unironically going to pull the biggest bull run of 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/china-blockchain-maybe-2018/?utm_content=bufferbc538&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
imgur.com/a/p8ALs
imgur.com/a/MjvWc
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/
blog.goodaudience.com/waltonchain-and-the-chinese-government-cooperation-collaboration-and-a-bright-future-ad4b5cc8c084
discord.gg/ySegAvj
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GC8zgVk0NE0
youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8
quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
europe.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2017-10/31/content_33918412.htm
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/1373958D:CH-fenbushi-capital
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
thorcalc.com
discord.gg/MKnTm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy my bags

75K VEN here. How rich am I going to be?

packing my bags for pluto, ready for the space mission, into asgard mofos

lmao what bags its been literally steady store of value for weeks now and its at its near its all time high right now. You are a brainlet that is going to miss an ethereum style runup.

also the biggest thing to ever happen in crypto since bitcoin is about to happen. PBoC may be using vechain. They even have ATM machines and will be starting an exchange with BitOcean
>coindesk.com/china-blockchain-maybe-2018/?utm_content=bufferbc538&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

just hodl until you have 7.5 million. And sell your rewards of Thor power for monthly income. Congrats GG you just won crypto.

See you there user! Hail the ALL father Odin for bestowing prosperity on his children!

i have 9k of these. should i bite the bullet and buy the other 1k or what

Yes, substantially more node rewards then

I find it hard to believe this fucker is going to take me to the promised land.

AZURE is not a partnership that's how IOTA got in trouble, some of those partnerships are true.

Here is a more true statement

imgur.com/a/p8ALs

唯链VeChain和欧洲的战略合作伙伴Viseo、Microsoft一起为法国雷诺汽车,共同开发了针对汽车行业的应用概念验证。项目中,唯链团队负责完成区块链节点在 Azure 上的部署,开发和部署

fixed imgur

imgur.com/a/MjvWc

Where is this headed if the central Chinese bank picks it up?

pluto

I read up about this because it worried me. Apparently Fenbushi capital which backs VeChain also have connections to Vitalik and whored him out to teams to advise them back in 2015. It's technically true.

never said vechain tell flat out lies or its a scam coin, but the marketing is over extended.

I mean it's shit like this by it's cancerous reddit shills make it worst and tweeting a china flag claiming national partnerships and telling dumb westerns a SEZ is a national level thing with all of fucking china

Do I buy now?

Shill me on a coin then. What is it you think does the proper job and isn't bullshitting? It's vital you answer this.

L I N K
I
N
K

Will I make it with a strength node?

I want to be a millionaire badly uwu

Besides any VEN competitors , I would say maybe nuls, it did moon a bit, but it has some Chinese gov connections too, they don't try to make false claims, I don't think it's revolutionary but you should see at least 2x - 5x gains. It has some interesting Chinese connections

So all the Ven competitors are shit? Is it really just the best in the area?

yes
yes. smart money is accumulating right now..
What was a major city that looked like a farm 30 years ago that got SEZ status ? Oh thats right fucking Shanghai. Vechain will be the fucking infrastructure of Gui'an China's silicon valley.

only competitor for VEN is Waltonchain and other private blockchains that you can't buy. Waltonchain beats VEN, has more influence in china.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/

Also WTC is at it's dip and will go up, and WTC team has been listening to it's holders and will have some nice surprises for 2018, also it's on korean exchanges and should be going on bitthumb when Korea regulation gets sorted out

Wabi and modum are good coins but aren't really the same as WTC or VEN.

Oh so you are a WTC shill. I thought you just thought it was a marketing issue when in reality it's a conflict of interest. Good to know it's not honest fudding.

The walton shitcoins shills are here

you pissed on my coin i will piss back faggot

ambrosus.

sorry I left that out yes good one to

You went into a thread about another coin just to shit on it because it scares you how much attention it is getting compared to your coin.

blog.goodaudience.com/waltonchain-and-the-chinese-government-cooperation-collaboration-and-a-bright-future-ad4b5cc8c084

go look at every thread wtc ppl make, it gets raided by your ven fags scared shitless and down voted to hell when WTC posted never even mention VEN until you fuckers show up

I literally could not give two shits about WTC. You are just admitting you have been spouting bullshit and shilling for your coin.

You need help. I just want to talk about my fucking coin and not have to deal with you dipshits. This isnt a goddamned console war.

Also

>Downvoted
This isn't reddit faggot. You have to go back.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat
discord.gg/ySegAvj

lmao so much nonsense in this thread.
It would be wise to reconsider your emotional attachment to your shitcoin and hop on vechain if you want to be rich. Walton will see gains but nothing like vechain. Thor power will be huge. Vechain will be top 10 one day and maybe top 3
>cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf

Pic related is when vechain will see a major run-up all the way into Q2 when the wallet is released and main net goes live and people start generating Thor power. Similar to NEO/GAS buying vechain right now is like buying NEO when it was Antshares.
Boxmining new video
>youtube.com/watch?v=GC8zgVk0NE0

$100 is very possible here. But what Veeky Forums should focus on is the real world application and partnerships. How many other coins have the same amount of real uses and partners? None.

Even if we see a crypto crash Ven will still have incredible value simply because it can do so much for so many entities. It’s a btc crash resistant coin with a 5x-50x(and more) potential.

I talked to my friend who works for a corporation that runs the 7-11s here in Thailand and once i told him about the cold chain logistics use he immediately transferred all his ether over to binance and market bought ven.

So ask not what Ven can do for you, but what you can do to spread the word about Ven.

he said both are good coins, never said which would be best.

DNV GL is old news

wow more re branding yeah market hype, tricks of last years market, this is a new age of crypto, re branding while walton makes new tech and builds new partnerships

you have btrash shilling your coin lol operation dragon slayer when?

Roger ver
youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8

he looks like a faggot to

which one of you is this autistic stinky linky constantly shitposting drivel on reddit? show yourself

lmao DNV GL and PwC is not just a partnership. This event will reveal the real extent of the DNV GL relationship. Also, the known partnerships for vechain account for maybe 10% of how many partnerships they actually have that under NDA's.
Say what you will about the person and use Ad-homenim attacks against his character. He is a much wiser investor than you and I and is much richer than probably all of Veeky Forums put together. He didn't get rich by being stupid. Neither did Jim Breyer who is a Billionaire.
>quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

90% of their partnerships are under NDA's and some more will be revealed soon. This is Jim Breyer (worth ~3 billion) with the president of China.

you pull this % out your ass, don't be suprise of WTC gets a samsung partnership check out NIDS when you can,

also you are right he isn't dumb but a scum bag still who crash grabs with btrash. I wouldn't trust him for anything

yes keep in mind jim beyer is not invested in vechain so eh that tells you something

also context is always important

stop trying to fake market like when someone was using a fake vitalik facebook account to market fake rumors about vechain just like how redditors in vechain had PBoC and ven partnership
europe.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2017-10/31/content_33918412.htm

>jim beyer is not invested in vechain so eh that tells you something
that doesn't tell me much honestly. he has shown a lot of support and been enthused about the project so that is good enough for me. it will be successful with or without his money

You're the wtchodl faggot on reddit spamming every vechain post with your ahit tier fud arent you? Get a fucking life you walton cultist

your right I do agree I think vechain has a future, and so does WTC. but from a long term investor stand point WTC has alot more going for it , you could say the same short term, its due for a pump and undervalued.

wrong but guess again, no I been fair and actually talked positive about vechain if you noticed.

that partnership is just a facade they already have their own chian

>Jim Breyer is not invested holy shit you are a not very intelligent you can only see the surface of things aren't you? He stated that first thing as a disclaimer to protect his ass. If you think he took the time on Christmas to write that article and isn't invested laugh at yourself.

Lol pretty funny how this shill comes to every thread.

Just shows how desperate he is for attention.

lol, i don't understand why you hang out in vechain threads. why?? you have literally been monitoring a thread for 2 hours about something you hate

lol probably cuz he doesnt have anything else going on in his life

pretty sad if you think about it

You stole that word for word from reddit

>never said vechain tell flat out lies or its a scam coin, but the marketing is over extended.

I was interested in this coin but not now. who's to say that everything they report and announcement is overextended, not just the vitalik advisor/investor and the national/sez level fiasco?

i dont trust these bastards. better coins out there

i own vechain and walton btw

lol this shill is retarded. The whole vitalik thing was started by some random reddit user trying to connect the dots not by Vechain. Vitalik is a general partner at Fenbushi. Fenbushi is owned by Bo Shen and Fenbushi is invested in vechain and Bo Shen is an advisor. Ergo vitalik is an investor in vechain. The national/sez is 100% true as well you mong fudder.

vechain aesthetic is so cool

>bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/1373958D:CH-fenbushi-capital

forgot proof link

Well when you made crazy gains in crypto like I have you don't need to work for the rest of your life , which is nice when I am in my 20s

I didn't invest in btc early on no, but I have a decent stash, I have enough to live a modest life nothing stupid enough to buy a lambo yet but maybe one day

most people dont have work tommorow. it is new years day

Lol by the end of this year, I'm going to be a multimillionaire but I'm not going to waste my life away on Veeky Forums. I have actual shit I want to do lmao.

I wouldn't call it a waste, sadly in crypto coins can get fomoed or fudded into and fake info spreads.

oh yea wait a minute didn't crypto kinda get started from Veeky Forums? how is this a waste of my life, this is what I do to make money, I research coins, and I defend against stupid fud, and spread info about coins I like, which still is a big part of crypto.

Also it's called multi tasking I don't just spend my time here I am enjoy a game of csgo and wiskey right now

>i am enjoy
MOOOOOOODS

hey! be nice to our 3rd world brethren. they sleep in the dirt

Fuck off, Pajeet

Pajeet, so it's come down to name calling and no real discussion how I am right or wrong? nice

But no not a pajeet

Ive literally proved you wrong on every FUD attempt. Lmao you are so delusional you can't even see when you are wrong. Good luck man your going to need it.

Is this coin a long-term hodl where I shouldn't expect much until 2019, or will it be short-term?

If so, how short-term are we expecting?

Vechain is in a complete hype bubble. They consistently copy Walton's movements and more recently decided to hold a AMA on the same day as Walton. I believe they can pull of a decent product but they definitely an inferior solution compared to WTC and Modum and are going to burn its early investors with the constant hype announcements.
They are a straight up mish mash and clone of other projects running.

Oh right its not the other way around because Vechain is the oldest in the space being created in 2015 lmao gtfo. The AMA is to clarify on community questions right after Apotheosis Part 2 was unveiled.

short term January I see at least a 2x. Medium term- longterm by January 2019 I see it overtaking NEOs market cap and thats being bearish.

WTC makes knight themed master nodes
VEN then comes out with thor

WTC makes box mining video
VEN comes out and pays suppoman to shill VEN with box mining

WTC has multiple china government partnerships
VEN tweets a fucking flag of china and claim hur der entire china national government

I am doing this because everytime a WTC community member has posted something ONLY about waltonchain in crypto subreddit it gets instantly down voted and then raided by ven shills creating false info

VEN shill started this stupid bullshit game, stay the fuck off WTC reddits

Every piece info I explained with context and links, the majority of your comebacks is insults and twisting the facts. I even linked you to a vechain offical reddit with fake info and a WTC bro stepped up with another news link.
By the way this is a definition of a SEZ

notice the part "WITOUT the authorization of the Chinese central government in Beijing"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China

..foreign and domestic trade and investment are conducted WITOUT the authorization of the Chinese central government in Beijing
I sure you don't know the difference between a MOU and contract either

btw here is another good investment, haven't checked the last price so it might have already pumped been in since .02 cents

lmao the irony in this.
>VEN paid suppoman
no evidence or proof
norse mythology is ancient wisdom
You are full of confirmation bias and need to check yourself man you are twisted up because VEN is outperforming your coin.
>VEN shill started this stupid game
dude your are psychotic and just need to emotionally detach from your investment wow. Stick to the facts. The fact is your spouting bullshit.

VEN is only a little bit older than WTC by a few months , also all the good devs went to QTUM (keep in mind this is only a rumor but it's the rumor I hear from qtum and chinese friends but it could be just bullshit)

But yes Bitse broke up and formed qtum and vechain, WTC even mentioned VEN on it's website and said what it does is smart but it uses a API which has some risk involved.

thorcalc.com
get your master nodes get rich Veeky Forums simple as that.

Box mining does paid videos and even says "this is a sponsored video"

Suppoman says shit like oh look sometimes in crypto you need to hold for "YEARS" to make ROI lol dude is a literal retard and loud mouth faggot

Saying suppoman doesn't get paid, that's like saying craig grant of bitconnect never got hacked.

WTC has out performed VEN way longer than VEN has over WTC, a correction is due for WTC to double at least, which it has been 24 USD on

So lets look at this from a logical argument and purely about money from a investor stand point WTC is a lower market cap, the ROI VEN vs WTC from a pure math argument is WTC will give me better ROI. VEN is due for a correction , no way would I tell someone to buy VEN now, Go look at the WTC graph is at the bottom of it's DIP , and do for a new cycle

like saying craig grant really got hacked *

24 USD on coinnest* and only dipped because Coinnest couldn't hand'e the volume from WTC and had to stopped sign up's

forgot to add vechain also stole WTC gang signs

Is this getting close to breakout user. I have been watching these sell walls slowly get eaten throughout the day, I think a healthy correction upwards may be right around the corner.

If the walls start falling faster it will be too late, everyone knows about the colossal towers the whales have been putting up. Without those this is easiest 2x in the short term

Its in a "dip" because the smart money is moving from Walton to Vechain after all the recent info was released. Vechain is about to go 10x like antshares to neo and never come back down. All the other points you make about peoples character I could care less and I am not interested. Only interested in making money. The ROI on VEN is far higher than WTC sorry friendo. Like I said good luck.

Can I only buy this shitcoin on Binance?

guess you never learned what market cap was friendo

How much we thinking by EOY? I don't need a best case scenario, just a realistic one 5x doable yeh?

oh I realize the market cap. Its severely undervalued and I see a 17 billion dollar valuation this time next year.

for now yes. Bittrex and Bithumb have been confirmed but the SEC is all over bittrex at the moment and so is the SEC equivalent of South Korea. Its currently on the waiting list and will get listed in due course. This is not a shitcoin however DYOR

yea for wtc i agree

>Still using unadjusted market cap figures FROM June 2017

Brah a large mcap now is like 10 Billion. Catch up to the 6x we've done since June.

happy new year, anons
discord.gg/MKnTm join the discussion
vechain - wabi - walton

Also can we gas these Walton coin fucks? They're ALMOST worse than Cashies with how they infest every single Vechain thread. I propose we ignore all Walton Coin posters.. (inb4 they mention something about a safe space)

Is this fuckwit coin gunna dip at all?
Was watching and put in a buy order around $2 yesterday when it was 2.05 and now its at fkn 2.30

Nobody can tell you EOY that’s the reality.
Most partnerships are yet to be confirmed and they’re yet to deliver the majority of their project, people should be able to get an idea where this coin is going eoy in the next 2 months. So far it looks good. We have to keep in mind this has triple the circulating supply wtc does. So don’t be expecting 17dollars anytime soon.
I can definitely see x2 if everything goes well end of this month. The price has remain stable basically waiting for news which means a lot of ppl bought in for that reason.

lol your fault for not being decisive and being too retarded to look at the charts