Salt

Any saltfags still holding? What's the deal, did we get memed. It mooned up to 18 for about a second then dropped down. I thought i'd hold off it'll hit 20. Been going down ever since, anything that'll make this rise again?

Loans are being processed now they’re super backed up, as soon as people start paying back their loans/interest with salt the price will sky rocket

Still holding with 50 SALT, I bought at around 9.5 USD. I just hope it stops dropping, this is depressing. There's a lot of loans being requested (300m USD worth iirc), hopefully it'll moon once they go through.

Yeah i think it's flying under the radar and if you are just patient it will really go.I think some people are just chasing bigger moon missions but will come back for this easy 2x. Salt has laid too much groundwork for the price not to atleast get to 27.50 soon. Now would be the time to accumulate.

Bought 350 coins at $5, wanna be a rich fag bitch make me money

70 saltlet here, I waited until launch to buy (in case they missed their target). Bought on the way up but I'm not down much at the moment. Not worried - I knew from the start this was probably a long hold. But I believe in investing in working products and SALT is one of the first cryptos that will be offering a complete product. Once they start rolling out loans for lower tier members the price will start going up again, when the market realizes this is a useful functioning sevice and that there's no price cap on the token

I bought in the same price ... only have 25 though, dunno what to do. Still waiting

BAGS
A
G
SALT
A
L
T
Y

I laugh at the pump and dump pajeets. Salt's role out was better than could be expected. Nobody thought you would be able to pay back the entire principle and interest in Salt but they are allowing it. If you didn't expect it to be backed up in the beginning you're a moron.

In two weeks you brainlets will be pink wojacking over the most obvious missed opportunity there was.

I bought at $3, but unfortunately bought some more earlier tonight

same as you OP, was going to sell at $20 but it never happened.

Considering selling now and breaking even. I know the price will rise in time but they are processing loans very fucking slowly and demand for these tokens drops each day. God only fucking knows how long before they even open up the other membership options

You people know American banks were closed over the weekend and unofficially closed Friday-Monday due to holidays and people not giving a fuck.

I know right, like i expected it to stay steady after that moon, or have a nice rally around $16. And stay there, but it's falling to the depths of hell, and i'm worried ill be in negative soon. I could be using this profit to invest in my other shitcoins.

source for that amount of requested loans?

>There's a lot of loans being requested (300m USD worth iirc), hopefully it'll moon once they go through.

They're only getting through about 1 mil of those a day

Telegram

Pic related from their telegram.

its bound to moon up to $30 or so once those loans go through. its wayy undervalued

dropped my bags earlier today. feelsgood.nacl

damn, do i really have to get telegram just to actually be in the know about whats going on?

>Salt's role out was better than could be expected
Nah, it was actually pretty fucking stupid to roll it out at a time when banks would be unresponsive.

but I'm not worried - I'm still up 10% and I'm not seeing any real reasons why it won't surge as soon as they get some traction on the loans

I had a dream tonight. I'm not gay, but I was sucking a dick. The purpose? To make a gay man feel good. But why would I want that? I pondered that in my dream, and came to the conclusion that I wanted to make another gay man feel good at my expense. Why would I want that? Because I'm holding SALT.

Can't believe you guys were that stupid to hold.

You were supposed to sell the news for 75%+ gains.

Dump on redditfags and normies.

Why??

The timing, yes, was dumb. I guess they really wanted to stick with their promise of a December release. A January 2nd release would have made more sense than Wednesday night. I was referring more to the details they announced.

>December release
They still could've released it on the last day of the year and had a buffer to start doing shit.

Why?? Is it MY fault that the product is fundamentally solid, and people are lining up to get SALT, and that it looks like it's really worth around $20, but the whales and faggots manipulating the price ruined it??

That's why I took out almost all my SALT. Because the manipulation was unreal.

Still DEEP in the SALT game
I'm just gonna HODL this for a few weeks to get the bull run that will inevitably happen

From the 82k hell, back to +90k

I hope these simple comforts last

>have Base membership
>buy 182 SALT for ~$2350 on exchange
>use $6250 ETH for $5k USD Salt "loan"
>pay off loan immediately w/ 182 SALT
>profit $1650
>repeat
This will close the gap quickly when loans are getting processed efficiently.

thats the idea

> Apply for loan
> "Sorry, we only take BTC as collateral"
> Pay $40, wait 2 days
> Wait for confirmation
> Wait days for fiat transfer to bank account
> Pay off loan with SALT
> MFW already had tokens
> Price on exchange doesn't change

>only take BTC
Is this true? The email/info I have says BTC or ETH initially (with plans to extend to other cryptos soon)

They might, my information may be a little dated. Q3 2018 was the original target for other cryptos.

I just meant to present the possibility that to see a price increase not only do we have to work through the tokens on the exchanges, we have to work through the backlog of people who purchased tokens a long time ago. Those who applied for currently pending loans already knew about SALT's launch and probably purchased tokens early.

If they don't restrict the number of loans you can take in a certain period, market price suppression might happen until the whales exhaust every single token on the market.

On the other hand, they may find arbitrage pointless compared to the current market, where you can throw money at anything and still make returns quickly.

tldr Things might stagnate longer than anticipated.

Lol salt holders btfo

it was the best time you brainlets, releasing it like this and without marketing ensured they wouldn't get a 6 month backlog of loans as quickly as they released, they are already swamped, this is like stealh-releasing an MMO. Once all the original customers have been serviced they can start marketing

Releasing it when they did vs. NYE has nothing to do with advertisement, and I'm sure they have a 6 month backlog regardless. If they wanted to stealth release it there were other ways, gated invites, etc. Hell, it may have improved the hype for the product rather than letting it stagnate for a week and tanking the market value.

Yeah, they had said only BTC at first but newest info says BTC & ETH. It's true that many had purchased tokens already but no one knew that they would be able to pay down the entire principle & interest then. I think the backlog is the only thing holding the price down. Once they work the kinks out & get the money flowing, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

I think next week or two is critical. If they decide to go through all 300 million pending loans manually, and if the market price doesn't move despite fiat arriving in borrower's accounts, then it's either hodl and wait for a PND, or jump off the trainwreck.

>trainwreck
This is not going to happen. SALT will be huge very soon. I invested when it was trading under $3 & the info said the platform price would be $10 at launch. I won't be selling even at $25 as the price will only continue to increase. We are just in the platform's infancy. It will take a minute to get everything running smoothly but that's the case with nearly every tech launch period.

yea i dont understand why it was worth 17 bucks before they even did anything and now that things are going well its only worth 12 bucks. o well im smart enough to know itll be time to buy more if this shit drops any more. no skin off my back for the 10 i already own.

well, its news. it still moves a market. it dropped after launch because it didnt live up to expectation.

but it didnt fail as a platform. its just that we expected a launch to mean everyone goes and gets their loan that same day, and everyone is super happy. instead, they only really launched for enterprise members.

I warned you fags. The circulating supply is too large and Salt was super well known so most people who will use Salt in the early days already hoarded their salt at like 3USD or less.

The demand just isn't there for a long while. Expect it to bleed a bit more and then whales will start dumping because they understand that the reality is what I just described.

After the big crash it will climb slowly due to actual demand and nu-coiners.

If you actually want "gains guaranteed by platform price in the long term" you should sell your Salt and buy pic related instead. It's currently 1/5th of platform price in the ICO and is listing at exchanges in ~ 2 weeks while the ICO is still ongoing. It won't compete directly with Salt at first because Salt operates only in the US right now and Coinloan only has a license for the EU right now. When they compete, however, Coinloan is sure to be the better competitor because it will roll out collateral choices faster and have a more flexible and directly p2p lending/borrowing market. They are supposedly ahead of the roadmap by 4-6months so launch is expected within 1-2 months max.

Oh and pic related, and also much lower supply than Salt to begin with.