Lost thousands of my father's money

After making solid gains on LTC I told my father about it and he was proud and impressed with me, despite feeling hesitant about it being a "bubble", etc. He gave me a significant amount of his own money to put into LTC and I wound up buying at 340. He came home drunk tonight, told me how much of a screw up I am and beat the shit out of me. I FUcking punched him and started crying. out of rage I punched a hole in the wall and pushed everything off the table. I gave my mom a ceramic snowman for Christmas and smashed it against the ground too. My mom started crying and I screamed at her. I hate this I hate what crypto has done to me..

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySegAvj
discord.gg/5dMfZPH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't have bought the ATH. Details in a story like this give me the feels

Shut the fuck up.

wait a year?

Die in a fire you fucking faggot

>I gave my mom a ceramic snowman

lol

Rule #1 of Crypto:

Never tell anyone about Crypto.

A fool and his money are quickly parted.

Your dad sounds like a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

are you 12 cunt fuck nice mocks.

Fuck off, you cringey fuck.

1. Your dad is a piece of shit with no patience / an emotional retard of shit. MAKE HIM FUCKING APOLOGISE WHEN IT RECOVERS.
2. Do not work out your frustrations on people weaker then you like your mom, you are no better then your dad you piece of shit.
3. NEVER INVEST OTHER PEOPLE THEIR FUCKING MONEY, NEVER EVER EVER DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST THEY SHOULD INVEST

I've been telling people that it is about to crash to 25% of its current value. It keeps them away.

Your dad doesn't want to tell you about mom and her new "friend". He's black. Absolutely nothing to do with crypto. Dad just knows that pussy didn't used to feel that way a couple weeks ago. Fucking hate niggers.

You forgot the #1 rule of investing: never invest more than what you can afford to lose.

That said, crypto isn't to blame. Sounds like you and your father have anger problems.

Burn the coal pay the toll. Your dad is a cuckold. You're a faggot.

Buy high
Sell low

fuck all of you

As I was reading this, all I could picture some 80's Saturday morning cartoon PSA

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.

discord.gg/ySegAvj

Fake story or OP is a manchild

>I hate this I hate what crypto has done to me..
lel. fagit

Shoulda put it all on VERGE

this

>MURDER YOUR DAD

I made the whole story up. I thought it would be funny and it was. I will lie more in the future because I have problems

ya may have just given birth to a new copypasta user, well done

Hello OrcBrand.

1500$ BY END OF YEARRRRRRRRRRRRAKSJDLAKSDDDDDDDDDJALSDJALSDKJASLDAJSLDAKJLASKDJALSDJASDLJASHDNL.AKNASCOIALSDHJALSJDWQQ

this, it's literally what "crypto" means

gal gadot would be so much better as a tranny

nice larp. do you faggots have no patience at all? it will hit 400 again. It will likely even hit some ridiculous shit like $1000 in 2018. BUT the markets go in waves UP and DOWN.

crypto hasnt done anything to you, your dad is a piece of shit.

Lol nigger. Why do so many anons have such a hard time controlling their emotions? Dude, have you been in crypto for like 2 months? All these coins go thru market cycles where they moon and then correct. Take the long view. Ltc went up by 5600% this year. Start evaluating these things from a longer term perspective and you’ll be fine. Jesus Christ.

Rue #2 don't play with other people's money.
Rule #3 don't buy at ATH.

Your dad will be eating his words after it hits $1500 EOY

Rule 4# Never trust an autistic chink.

I was saying that during the Silk Road days

>going all in litecoin
>at 340

get into a pump and dump group and make your dad proud discord.gg/5dMfZPH

3 is the one. Its doesnt matter if you go 2x or 3x. They will expect you to make 1 million out of 1k just like my fucking dad. Ive made 3k out of 1k and hes like ooo "why didnt you go all in on ripple and 8x"... "oo why didnt you go all in on riablocks and go 20x".. Its like for chirst sakes I just tripled your money in a month and your over here bitching. Fuck everyone dude.

Wow thanks user for ruining 2018 permanently with your shitty unfunny copy pasta that made me feel bad and now I’m sad AND drunk while trying to get my whacked
I hope your dad kills you

story almost got interesting

classic larp

Did you cash out?

If not just HODL!

LARP or not kys angry fag

Solid pasta user. People will have to adjust the buy in value though, because LTC isn't going to be under 340 forever.

buy link and ark faggot.

First, why a ceramic snowman? Why so much hate for your mother?

its bullshit but this thread is Veeky Forums in a nutshell

1500 by the end of this year.

1500 by the end of 2018 is pretty fucking shit desu when coins are doing 5x on a fucking daily basis.