Shill me for a coin

Shill me a coin that is under $1 and will make me rich this year in 2018. Excluding XLM and DBC cause im in them already.

Other urls found in this thread:

ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=133983
obelisk.tech/
discord.gg/ySegAvj
discord.gg/BfJcz7
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/TFL-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ENJ.

iexec (RLC)

Thank me later

FUN. Its gambling and fuckers love that shit

PRL is under the radar at the moment, small supply and marketcap.

ADA

I was going to say DBC so... LINK.

UFR , itll create a new market for illicit activities

XLM

It is not even late to join the party.

FUN or MANA

lil bit of xdn will go a long way if you're serious about a 6-12 month hold.

Link easily

DYOR and you will be amazed

swissborg

ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=133983

Link
Zrx
Req

REQ

This

EXRNchain
DENT

ZRX

powr
xrb
rcn

UFR will actually be a pretty big game changer when it gets going

DBC, Chinese shit. They love AI, This is 12 cents now and will hit at least $3 before the year is over

ELIX

Fun

so many idiots that havent recommended FUN.

Sys- Website redesign coming in the next months

Sia- Miners ship in June, price will syrocket

Link- Might as fucking well in case the stinkies are right this year.

QLC- Literally no one else is doing what they are and its still cheap as fuck

BCH- The chinks are sure to try to pump it again this year.

ITNS

Yeah I know BCH isnt under $1 but it will rise.

Bloom (BLT)

>Sia- Miners ship in June, price will syrocket
tell me more about this

obelisk.tech/

Target ship date for first batch in June. Fucking mental the price hasnt risen in preperation.

don't fuck with me here user

this is making me convinced Sia is a safe as fuck investment, do I BUY BUY BUY??!

It's 3 cents. The worst that could happen is that it stagnates.

I have mostly because of this and the team seeming remotely competent, keep in mind I think this is a long term thing and not a quick pump and dump, hold until the miner hype hits at least.

im getting in guys. Whats the best site to buy NeetCoins

>a coin that is under $1
What does that even mean? the price of a coin is irrelevant, what matters is its supply and market cap

I honestly don't know how some of you manage to operate a computer, let alone buy crypto

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.
discord.gg/ySegAvj

NAGA (NGC)

ECA. Under the radar, excellent community, low marketcap. Had a big run up but corrected. Good time to buy in.

hey shhh lol!!

I'm a long term holder, no worries there

how much you think is good to throw in? $1k?

PRL will moon, inevitably.

Thats about what I have in, its still pretty easy to mine as well if you have some decent cards. I managed to mine 20k in less than a month with 2 970s without running them 24/7,

I have:
1x GTX 1070
1x 980ti
1x R9 390

how many coins do you think I could get in a month?

Q1 Picks for The HODLers Club.

FUN: Beta release and Official public release and a Slot game

KIN: Integration with Select partners. Possibly integration with other apps or services that will accept Kin. Kin has already been tested on power users.

ENG: Marketting push and more weekly dev updates. A web redesign also in the works.

XLM: Great prospects for this coin. FairX will make it accessible for normies to get into obscure coins making Coinbase's obsolete.

ZRX: Coinbase's response to FairX will go "live" in 2018. This may not be in Q1 but I would invest in dips.

Linda coin (LINDA).

Yw.

wize coin

>under $1
I already know you are going to lose all your money

I've just got into this a few days ago, but I'm seeing a pattern between ADA, LINK and REQ, where ADA doesn't have that much room to grow. Max it can go is maybe 1-2x and grow to $1-$1.5, otherwise marketcap would be bigger than BTC.

Am I right?

LINK, REQ still have a lot of room to grow, or will the supply lower the cost of the coin?

I dont know desu, my has rate was around 1.5mh so I would imagine you would get higher than that with those card. If you ran it 24/7 maybe 60k a month or so?

throwing my vote in for KIN. Just hit top 100 and is already top 60something. get in for 4 sats right now, hitting non-shit exchanges soon. Just launched on the KIK platform. Normie coin so it'll moon fast af.

everything is gambling from litecoin to dgb and back to doge again lol.

QLC.

sounds like a decent coin, but fuck me that supply is just so yuge.

SMT. look at their website and their roadmap. Smartmesh.io

TRX
No seriously, way way way underrated right now

Propy, or PRO token.

It’s a title and registration service built on Ethereum, using the tokens to pay for entries and vote for accuracy.

I bought in around $1.10 a few days ago and it’s $2. Very low mcap with a strong use case and working product.

I should add that it’s for real estate.

McAfee is such a faggot race mixing cuck. I hope he dies of aids.

The dude is so pozzed it's fucking disgusting. Why would anyone but a pajeet listen to this nigger fucker?

UFR. Read the whitepaper and thank me in 2 months when you buy that lambo.

ETHBITS. 3M MARKET CAP. MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT MID JAN. ON AN UNKNOWN EXCHANGE AT THE MOMENT. BUY UP WHALES.

PRL is an easy 10-20x in 2018 with such a low marketcap. If you're not buying it youre a absolute cuck

Sia

>SONM
>Just under 140M CAP
>Has been moving sideways even during this bull-run. Has not really mooned.
>Extremely cool concept
>Imagine being able to create a Dapp that gets it's computing resource (calculations, programming operations, database querying etc) on a network on decentralized computers.
>Will propel the upcoming decentralized internet

Get in while you can. This has literally been moving sideways for months now (just like .15 link before it went x4). Don't miss your chance again.

discord.gg/BfJcz7
if you want proper shilling, come here

Fuck off shill, noone wants your trash bags

REQ (not

SPR. more bitcoin fork/airdrop madness. up 90% already. high risk but very high reward.

>posw
trustless staking primarily
complete disruption of the relatively low yield low risk financial asset industry
trillions of dollars are sitting (on paper) in bank accounts around the world for the sake of generating low yield interest
PoS is becoming the norm as a consensus algorithm as it's more resource and environmentally friendly
PoSW will allow you to do cross-chain staking trustlessly
that's why the coin will have value outside of its own network
that, plus merchant and point of sale payment integrations

Got another 25 NEO in a wallet.
Got 300k Doge in a wallet.

What are some other shit coins I can buy under $1 that are on bittrex?

I bought 12800 XVG @ 0.005 then I've diverse into more shit coins (Just spent a few hours making the numbers all even, adding to more shit coins extra bitbean .etc) since it was up to 0.20cents, I'm going to convert 200k doge into some more shit coins.

I want 50 shit coins on this port folio, because it's funny as fuck having a TON of shit coins, plus if I luck out like I did with XVG then I'll be set again.

Gonna read over this thread and add all the meme coins to my portfolio.

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/TFL-ETH

colx, xby, prl

LTC manchego

UFR is gonna release their new app this month buy now before the mooning

Intense coin @stocks exchange

That shit’s a free 10-20x.

Dapp for encrypted messages, transactions and smart contracts.

Embercoin, you can buy a few millions for $100.

Entire online gambling industry market cap is less than $50B. If you seriously think FUN will mega-moon, you're either completely ignorant or absolutely delusional.