APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Damn, that logo brings me back to mid-80's.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

wait for the logo rebrand
then we're deep in the moon crater club

it's literally the definition of "lazy pajeet who discovered photoshop"

Wow the logo actually looks really complicated to me, I can't make something like that

These round coins you can actually make a lot of memes from just like how there's so many LINK memes

Does this look like pajeet quality to you?

looks like I triggered the dev

Does this look like a pajeet made this user?

You caught me user this is me on my enjin monitors with my enjin stash, now you best apologize

Yes, it looks like he fucked around in photoshop.

Look at Indian Freelance designs. They all look like this.

Sorry for triggering you kek

Sorry you held out for 20% gainz while literally everything else is up 100%

Ugh you know this is not actually easy to do right, can you make this yourself by "fucking around"?

This is the interface we have in development right now user, get on the floor and apologize

I have more coins than just Enjin, I don't have any coins that did 100% today. There's probably 2 coins out of the total 1300+ that went 100% up today, 20% up beat most of the coins today.

APOROGIZE

APOROGIZE

APOROGIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

looks like you don't know what a vector is

Cant wait to see you dumbasses get BTFO when this moons in a couple hours hahahaha

>tldr? Prepare to APOROGIZE

This warret rerease wait is KIRRING ME

KIRRING ME

Ist killing you, jah? JAH!

And yes I know I'm replying to myself lol

I'm talking about the last 3 months of holding a shitcoin which did nothing then celebrating 20% while everything else at least doubled in that time.

It's MORE than 10x from 3 months ago, what are you even talking about? It was .017 cents back then, now it's 20 cents. That's more than 1000%

math is not for you pajeet

APOROGIZE PAJEET

APOROGIZE RIGHT NOW