Ripping off normies

What is stopping us from creating a piece of shit coin to shill to normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySegAvj
redpillcoin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we are already doing that with link :^)

>that chin
>that quality picture
something tells me her genes are not very good

if I had a dime for every pixel rendered from that camera phone I'd have .13 cents

You mean a shitty Doge fork? aka Verge? Not much.

>her

kek this they already made one.

>forgot-about-Neo.mp3

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.
discord.gg/ySegAvj

Somebody thought of this earlier today. Made some strawpolls to vote for the name. I think Wojax was winning.

Nice, just sold 100k

Here it is
>

redpillcoin.com/

Some sort of fucking CommieCoin would go absolutely fucking nuts with leftists and Reddit. Write up some paper about how it's a crypto designed to seize the means of banking, and how you want to use it to distribute the wealth among everyone. As long as I can buy in at 10 sats I'll throw a shitload at your IPO.

how much do you guys get paid for this shit?

Nothing, as long as you're not a burger. If you are, SEC will come down on you hard. They've about had it with ICOs and security fraud.

there are hundreds of other shitcoins to compete with

honestly this doesn't sound too different from how you retards view crypto, with how salty you got over Ripple's surge.

As a communist I'm onboard and will drop 5 ETH on this.

Why dont we create a feminist coin to get a bunch of thots to buy then we dump our bags and laugh as they cry about crypto being misogynistic

if wojax hit any market I would all in it so fast.

the normies are evolving they're becoming uncontrolable, we all have witnessed it few days ago on the fidgetspinner

Honestly you're retarded

BOGCOIN WILL TAKE OFF!!!