IRS:"Thank you for coming Mr user"

>IRS:"Thank you for coming Mr user"
>IRS:"Your bank has sent us a list of transactions of your personal bank account that are related to various digital currency exchanges"
>IRS:"These digital currency exchanges also gave us your trading history"
>IRS:"We have gone through your tax application for the year 2017, but none of these transactions or trades was reported"
>IRS:"Can you explain to me why you didn't file these digital currency trades? Can you prove that you obtained these digital currencies through legal means?"

What do Veeky Forums?

>Are you a man or a woman?

Pop the cyanide pill hidden in my tooth as I yell "See you in Hell, coppers!" and die a painful death.

Wakemeupdotfuckingjaypeg

>You can literally suck the shit out of my ass ladyman.

>IRS:".. W-Wait, what? It said you bought 100,000 Nigger coins on here. You're coming with me mister. Enjoy serving life behind bars for the rest of your life."

I lost all my crypto in a boating accident.

Best to stay away from crypto for now until the US gets better shit than "muh Coinbass"

>won’t need to cash out when XLM is used as a global currency

Gg goobermint

innocent until proven guilty, use binance or a dex problem solved

Don't live in a 3rd world country.

Don't use American exchanges.

you don't need to cash out to get taxed

lmao moving out of this shit country by june

literally the US tries to tax your ass on every single fucking thing. For a country that preaches the free market and capitalism so badly, they sure are a bunch of hypocrites.

Moving back to europe where I can still make $$$$$ and get good social services at least in exchange for getting buttfucked in taxes

Because it's imaginary internet money. It only became valuabe when some idiot wanted to trade it for USD. Do you also tax people playing monopoly?

Good luck taxing my niggers.

Hahahahahahaha holy fuck some of you Americans are literally going to have to report your Niggercoins to the IRS.

I would pay to see their agents' faces processing this.

holy kek imagine if the transactions had the logos of the coins

2019, Niggercoin ($NGC) listed on Coinbase. Accepted at KFC.

Sheeeeiiiit

>What do Veeky Forums?
Nothing because I'm not Americunt.

>you don't need to cash out to get taxed

Then what the fuck are you expected to pay taxes with?

America's economy depends on niggers.

>so why have you been so active in the nigger-trade user?

>For a country that preaches the free market and capitalism so badly
Neither free market nor capitalism care about the individual. If anything, they are against the individual.

>"Can you prove that I obtained these digital currencies through illegal means?"

If you're retarded and not using binance you deserve to get taxed.

Oh well, I actually lost money daytrading in 2017, and being such a good taxpayer I did not want you to give me a deduction. But fiiiiinnneee, I'll take my free money. I appreciate the generosity on your end ma'am ;)

I'M MAXIMUS

With IRS you are guilty by default, you have to proves you are innocent.

>IRS:"Thank you for coming Mr user"
Any required in-person meetings can be attended by my lawyer who will act on my behalf, otherwise we can use phone, mail, e-mail communication, thanks

>IRS:"Your bank has sent us a list of transactions of your personal bank account that are related to various digital currency exchanges"
And I have accurately paid my taxes on my income

Then you will see I don't buy and sell on the same exchange and that my taxes are probably overpaid

>"We have gone through your tax application for the year 2017, but none of these transactions or trades was reported"
I highly doubt I did not report a return but will be willing to pay it if proper evidence is given to me by the IRS, you accept checks, right?

>IRS:"Can you explain to me why you didn't file these digital currency trades? Can you prove that you obtained these digital currencies through legal means?"
I believe it was a mistake which you have no choice but to accept as a reality as long as I pay what I really owe if you can show proper evidence that I owe it, if you have records you should see that it was obtained through legal means but here is a complete yearly record of my _____ account for your reference feel free to contact them to check accurately

If you are making enough you should have no problem paying you're taxes, if you have a problem paying you're taxes then you're not making enough money and should pickup a sidejob

do you report your taxes every time you buy gum at the kiosk?

How are you going to cash out retard? You know they can don't have to get your records from coinbase, they can just look at your bank account, right?

I'd hire this man as my lawyer

Go with explanation, or really just say you lost it in a hack. Move it to a diff wallet in a diff address, and just say your computer was hacked with keylogs etc and they took your Money. Thats it. If you say that, 2 things can happen
1) They accept it as the truth. Problem solved. Tax deduction for theft or some shit i dunno I'm not an Americunt.
2) They do not accept it as truth. The investigate you, and sure enough they find it was moved to a different address.
>They can't track who the Address belongs to.
>Innocent until proven guilty
>No proof you are guilty.

Easy Game

Would this work? Can they prove you didn’t lose your private keys?

kek

Have digital currencies ever been ruled as legit? They're not real currencies nor stocks/bonds, therefore you're just internet gambling.

>having any crypto accounts linked to your person
shiggy

just move all cryptos into an burner binance account and buy monero
how would that look any different to if you got hacked?

Any retard would know it's not illegal to ask someone if they smoke weed??

The irs is going to go down rabbit holes that will turn into black holes trying to chase this money down. They are already out manned and many cases will be dead ends.

in the US, if you exchange your currencies for dollars on December 31st, then basically you only need to pay the same taxes as you'd have had to if you only paid after cashing out, no?
You had x coins at the beginning of the year, now have y dollars, pay taxes on the overall gains (and deduct losses) and it's all yours.
right?

>"Can you prove that you obtained these digital currencies through legal means?"
Yeah, look at the trading history you just said you had, you stupid whore.

and what if you exchange your coins for a coin that becomes unsuccessful and stops being registered on any crypto-exchanges before the end of the year?
then ppl start seeing the potential in it again, and start trading by the spring, at the same price they traded before they became worthless?

lmao if any of you think the absolutely overloaded, insolvent, and useless IRS is gonna chase down anyone who's cashed out $100k in taxes and paid it clean.

pay your percentage and thats fucking it. its like if you were a "part time business owner" and only reported income on your digtal/check purchases. the cash purchases get left out and you pay on the traceable ones.

stay under the radar and pay them a bit and i promise you the IRS will never fuck with you.