Biggest Moon of 2018

Great team behind this coin they've been around forever. This coin used to be CV2 and before that CV it shows commitment to the project. They are always improving.

Green coin they have a big solar electric farm down in Brazil for all the transactions.

Proof of stake 3.0 only coin that has successfully passed.

Anonymous.

Screenshot this. The biggest moon if 2018.

Happy new years start it off right by buying ColX.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5dMfZPH
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/
discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

260K in wallet, ready for staking next week. Hoping to finally be free from the evils of wagecucking forever this year.

Pl-Please, my mental health can't take it anymore.

already mooned, sorry. try again

How high can this even go

No it hasnt. Its only in one shit exchange right now. The whitepaper us coming out in a few weeks.

Is it JUST on Tradesatoshi?

To one dollar is close to been a penny as we speak. This team has been around since 2012. We've seen what all those old coins like ripple and doge have done have faith that youll get your lambo in 2018 with a little help with ColX.

Its just on NovaExchange closing soon.

Cryptopia will have this coin in two weeks.

Why does their website direct you to TradeSatoshi then?
Also maybe I'm retarded, but I could not find the register button for NovaExchange.

also CoinsMarkets

140k ready for staking and already doubled my investment.

They just added tradesatoshi since novaexchange is closing soon.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah me too startef with $500 at $10000 right now and I expect to be at $100000 once staking begins.

so the supply atm is 12.2 bil, and max is 13 bil

so how does staking work? theres only 800mil tokens left to get from staking is that right?

Yed

anybody who thinks this has mooned is foolish.

It just went from 1m to 50m marketcap in a week, while normally you'd think Pump and Dump it happened gradually and built up steam.

It dipped when it hit 50m as people took profits and now its sitting steady at 30m. THE COIN WENT FROM 1M TO A STEADY 30M IN A WEEK!

Now like I said you think this has mooned? its only on fucking coinsmarkets... what you ask? exactly!

Its about to go on Cryptopia and that has 100x the trade volume of coinsmarkets... a coin going into an exchange with 100x more volume carrying hype?? its going to be a mini version of XRB on Binance... start accumulating boys

Awesome

where the fuck is the whitepaper tho

supposed to be coming out soon in 2018. don't remember if their was an exact time-frame.

Are you saying I'm going to be a millionaire? HOORAH!

omg stop reading about these shit coins and start making gains off a pump and dump group discord.gg/5dMfZPH

how the fuck does a coin with 30 mcap...not have a fucking whitepaper...?

> isn't paying attention
Because it was like 1 million a week ago.

my life is a fucking mess and I have 30k US saved but its either half a mill by the end of this year or a revolver to my head so I have nothing to lose. Just strange how a coin doesn't have a whitepaper.

Would $300 help me make it?

When is it going to cryptopia?

Get the fuck out you're literally in every fucking post beat it

Someone sell me on this because I'm seeing a lot of these instant, low fee, exchange coins popping up and I can't tell them apart at this point.

This coin is the final form of colassuss coin. It used to be CV than CV2 now ColX.

The team has been working on this coin since 2012.

Theres no white paper because they just finished burning all the CV2s. Its coming out and itll make you rich.

If you're gonna an hero might as well take a leap of faith and win with ColX.

can i stake any amount of coins or does it have to be thousands

Yes it helped me. Thats how much I started off with.

Two weeks from now.

This coin was created in 2012 the same year litecoin, ripple, and doge got started.

Youve seen what happen to those they mooned hard. This will too.

It has to be 10k coins.

Damn. I'm considering putting $1k into this for long term, but haven't really dove into newer coins before

First time for everything. You'll be happy you did next December.

>tfw not in the million coins club
Feels bad, man.

hm
sounds dumb and not worth it

is this like a new type of pyramid scheme? buy at least 10K and then you can get a percentage of the new adopters fees

can we get some proof?

I'm up to 560k COLX and growing.

pre-mined the coin

Hasn’t begun to moon yet

colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/

Jesus christ I feel like I'm gonna fuck up and lose my coins just trying to ruin this rusty shit. On the other hand I wanna be part of PoS

lmao after coin burn still gonna be around 8-10 billion coins, this shit is never hitting above 5c

Can't seem to even sync the blockchain

Because nova is closing tou cant deposit/register anymore.

Coinmarkets.com is another exchange where you can trade it.

10,5 billion to be more exact. Would become a top 100 coin at 2 cents.

Got 650k at 11 sats, bring me to milli club pls!

Not even going to touch this bad boy til 2019

actually a fucking great coin at shitcoin prices, this could honestly be my lambo-pass

everyone buy this shit (no pajeets please)

... Probably wont take me to the milli club then. Oh well, still solid

which wont happen anytime soon,why would anybody put money into this kek

Anyone have any idea how profitable running the PoS would be?

Anyone else find it strange coins market and the colx website were both hit by a ddos attack? Someone is clearly unhappy and threatened by the existence of colx

top kek. I'm invested and even I think that's a pie

hit 1.2c literally yesterday and then somepeople sold

aint that far off bruv

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.

discord.gg/ySegAvj

>protocolwhich
This typo right on their fucking home page lol. Can't even spellcheck their own site?

can you go fuck off