Make big gains on XLM

>make big gains on XLM
>actually neo nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/does-stellar-foundation-endorse-racism-4372d4f9c33b
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n9o60/whats_this_communities_perspective_on_stellars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

devilish

>tfw we bullied them into deleting their cucked community guidelines
>moons an hour later

Holy kek, check this out.
medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/does-stellar-foundation-endorse-racism-4372d4f9c33b

>neo nazi

Online only you pussy

I thought white fragility was just a SJW meme...

Same

>white fragility
They hate us cause they anus.

Delicious

Idk sounds like a victim complex to me

Thanks for posting my article.

Stay low key.

I'm openly racist in one of the most liberal areas in the world. I talk shit on immigrants daily. No one has disagreed with me yet

>hint: it's because we're right

If you're gonna call that white fragility you wanna call out negro fragility for blacks who believe they're still "oppressed"

The victim complex meme is just an excuse to avoid addressing any arguments brought forth by white nationalists. It's just a way for cowardly liberals and disingenuous leftists to avoid subjects they don't like.

>medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/does-stellar-foundation-endorse-racism-4372d4f9c33b
The article was deleted

Somebody saw my post here.

they're heinous because they're anus*
get it right

Don't like Nazis but fuck you guys can get it all fuck the sissyfucks.

Do you have a screenshot of it? How long was it up and how many people read it?

oh vey /pol at it again

Obsessing over a bottom barrel race shows a lot about your own character if you need to bring them down

Are you unironically saying that whites have no ethnic grievances?

Why do natsocs hate xlm? I'm making gains and I'm a natsoc. What's going on here?

It was basically just calling the code of conduct racist, and said that it raises doubt in the strength of the project if they refuse to hear people out because they're a white man. He was likely paid to take it down

Also it linked to this reddit thread for proof

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n9o60/whats_this_communities_perspective_on_stellars/

back in '13 an sjw wrote the code of conduct and no one bothered to fix it until today

If I make it big in crypto my number one goal in life is start ventures that fuck with the liberal agenda. Srs.

Can't do that until you have fuck you money, because certain opinions/thoughts will get you fired.