Bad day

Today, I made a stupid trade that cost me $50,000 (I'm still at $130k). I thought I was a whale and shorted a coin in hopes of accumulating and the coin then went on to moon. Shit sucks when you fuck up like this.

Its such a bummer being at $130k. My dream is to hit the big 1million. To me that is going to be making it. It feels like such a long shot at this point and its depressing. I know $130k is a lot and I should be grateful, but that million would mean so many things for me, mostly mild financial independence.

Anyone know this feel?

Happy New Year brahs, I hope we all make it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5dMfZPH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude, you should be thankful you have made that much money.

i started a few weeks ago and already have made around 5k of pure profit. if i reach 100k i will travel to thailand and fuck ladyboys and hookers for an entire week until my ballsack dry

count your blessings and stay sharp.

thanks man. i started with 7k, so youll make it soon enough. good luck to you user.

thanks man. i hope i can make it

cheers and happy new year to you.

>waiting for one easy 4x on a new crypto launch would have put you over the top
>tried to jew people out of money instead
>got fucked for it
I have no sympathy.

If you can make it to 180k you can make it to a mil. don't be sad, man. it's going to be a great year for alts.

now user, what's your strategy? help us cucks out

don't dwell on it and all in on enigma

follow shills intelligently. nothing else to it.

Put 100k aside and don’t touch it in 2018. By just holding you have a good chance to 10x. Trade with your extra 30k and see what you can do. Easy peasy.

stop taking risky trades and join a pump and dump group? discord.gg/5dMfZPH

Could you be a little more specific?

What he didn't mention was he started with $200K. His strategy is just being a normie cuck.

you sold your ZCL at 300k didn't you?

You mean set his 100k in btc or in cash? Why would either 10x in 2018? Dafuq?

no i fucked up with faggot ass REQ.

you thought you could whale on REQ with 180k?

HAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I think he just meant a long term hold medium risk (XMR, OMG, NEO come to mind).

I meant set the 100k aside in long term holds of his choice. Could be BTC, ltc, eth, omg, ppt, salt, adx, etc, whatever. 2018 is going to be the year of the cryptos so many coins are going to 10-100x as we get into the early adopters phase of this thing.

Your reading comprehension is poor. You are not going to make it.

Exactly

Started with 7k. You jealous pajeet?

Bro are you literally me?

3 weeks ago I was 100% in REQ. had 305k tokens and just planned on sitting on it till next year for easy retirement. Well everything else was mooning and this shit went sideways for the longest time. I ended up selling everything at 30 cents during the first btc crash the other week.

Watching REQ moon today was literally suicide inducing. My portfolio would have been worth 180k but instead it's only 120k.

The only way I will feel better about this is if I can catch up to my would-be REQ portfolio value with the new found knowledge I have acquired from not holding these past few weeks

Serves you right, faggot. I hope all of you whales fucking die in a fire.

Yeah I thought I could call the top and REQ went fucking insane. I'm gonna take the loss and buy back in. Glad there's someone else in my situation. Cheers bro.

You both didn't lose any money, just failed to make more.

You dont lose $50k until you actually lose $50k. You can't count missed opportunities as losses. Just like tax.

Goddamn boy, we would have thought you knew this by now.

I'm in the same exact spot.
But now I don't know where I should buy in.
It's approaching a new ATH and I keep thinking: ITLL DIP, ITLL DIP
but it doesn't hahhahaahahahah
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah its hard to tell. in my experience REQ has a tendency to return to normal following these sporadic rises, which is what I was banking on, but its being a little bitch.

I just bought back in because I was sick of the anxiety.
Lost a bit under 200 REQ but that's okay I guess. I can't stare at the fucking charts all day while not holding any. It was killing my sleep this night.
No more playing with REQ and XML, only accumulating.

Good, justice has been served.

TIME
VALUE
OF
M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, YOU BURGER KING EATING, GAME OF THRONES WATCHING, NASSIM TALIB READING NORMIE TRASH.

I cashed of both REQ, LINK and XLM today thinking they would dip; all three have continued to rise dramatically as I sit here crying.

Only reason I cashed out was to consolidate and increase each stack respectively since I can't add more cash to my stack, scalping is more only option. It backfired miserably, and now all my stupid friends that I hand-held through everything are making more than me

Surely REQ will dip to the low 50s or 40s over the next day or two?

Dont buy the big green dildo at 200% when shills post here

Unironically this, universe slapped you.

implying normies fucking read books like antifragile

Talib is the Nigger Science guy of Highbrow literature.

>easy 4x
Like wat?

women are the niggers of gender

your mom is the nigger to my blacked subscription

take it easy

>TFW when I owned XVG at 90 satoshis

aint what your mom said to the nigger in user's Mom - Mom Fucked By Papa Nigg and Gave Her A Creampie!.wmv

shoulda put it in electra

ya done goofed.

but youll make it back

thanks my nigga

>I cashed of both REQ, LINK and XLM
Why the fuck did you think the XLM would dip. Did you not see Ripple?
I put all my shitcoin money into XLM simply because it was a no brainer that little brother would moon just like LTC did when BTC was done.