ITC

ITC - Iota of China CEO interview

youtu.be/LwFTdGBW4M0

25min
Partnership with IBM
26"15min
Comparison to IOTA, ITC has tech implemented in chips. WORKING PRODUCT.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck I wish I was liquid enough to purchase some. Damnit.

She looks uncomfortable. Her expression is the same ones I see on rape videos and generally rekt videos on liveleak.

sounds hot got a link?

>Partnership with IBM
What are you on about? ITC is a solid project on its own, it doesn't need shills making shit up

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

she is wearing high-heeled shoepants. that could be a contributing factor

OK, I am selling IOTA and XRB and doing ITC.
It has 10% of their cap

her shoes are a bit too big, but that outfit is still hot!

Veeky Forums fags too stupid to buy this, they gonna chase pump and dumps

Next XRB

How can white women compete?

What exchange is this listed on?

Bump. What exchange is this on?

Fuck, only on gook exchanges.

>Her expression is the same ones I see on rape videos
That makes it x10 hotter. That's a really pretty chink btw.

already bought in at 2 usd, marketcap is 129 million with a daily volume of 70 million usd.... this is going to explode once they start marketing in the west.

This is going x20 when it gets to a real exchange.

Binance already transfered 120k tokens.
etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

binance already lined up, will list sometime in January. Multiple signal groups have called to buy and hold throughout Jan. Tiny marketcap compared to IOTA and XRB. Easy 5x minimum (10x if bullish market) incoming.

Where do you find rape videos? Every now and then I search for one but it's 95% of the time it's fake and boring.

you can buy on Huobi or OKEX. Once it gets onto binance if you're not the first wave - forget about it, too late.

So it's ec20? How can it be IOTA-like tech then?

Stay poor faggot. This thing isn't even a direct competitor of XRB. Sell IOTA, that's a good riddance though.

Subtle shilling there.

Anyone can send any token to that address. It says nothing.

lol yeah ok brb lemme send $120k into the abyss for no reason

whats wrong with IOTA?

Why do asians lack BOTH ass and tits

Concept is not that bad. Devs are terrible though.

nothing but this has a fraction of IOTA's market cap and has crazy growth potential. This will be the next XRB-esque run imo.

Also, the current implementation is a joke.

by ditching plastic surg and heavy makeup

alright boys just bought 3 eth worth >inb4 poorfag

who /hondacivic/ here

how the fuck we are going to buy this from that gook exchanges, signup to the okex shit but I guess i can only deposit btc, site works like siht, I tried huobi but couldn't get a confirmation code from it. shittt.

What's the scam with pic related? Obviously it's not real but these IOTA deals are all over eBay. What am I missing?

She's probably hungry as fuck. For cock.

Reporting in.

yes sorry forgot to mention huobi won't allow US citizens to buy. So right now US are fomoing haha. Wait for binance or get it some other way - may be too late by then tho

because it technically MIOTA

so they are taking the "M" and implying its a million

so they are selling 5 iota for 40$

>The *blank* of *blank*
>The next *blank*
>Big partnership with *blank*
>The decentralized version of *blank*

Bought some on Huobi. The amount of hoops you have to jump through to withdraw is insane.

>Enable G2FA
Fair enough
>Try withdraw, have to give up GA code + E-mail confirmation code
Wew
>Withdrawal rejected, no verified phone
>Verify with phone number
>Withdraw again
>Requires GA code, E-mail code AND SMS confirmation code within 1 minute timer

I'm all for added security but this is too much

Ah, I see. Kinda surprising that the sellers rating is 93.3% with a sneaky scam like that. I'm sure it'll plummet till he just makes a new account and continues ripping people off

So about what return can we speak? ICON will easily x3 this month...the question is,can this one outperform a x3?

Yeah one sec man just let me pull a number out of my ass.

whilst I don't doubt for a second this will moon regardless, it looks a bit shady, 3 rando chinks with a 5 year roadmap

No most things are planned in 2018, wallet q1, dag after summer