This will be the biggest new coin in 2018

Year of DeepBrain.

This is like investing in Tesla in 2003.

We're that ahead of the game.

One can hope brother.

Fuck man the chinks really are taking over Crypto.

And I sincerely welcome them. Please make this a great product chinese overlords.

DeepBrain,

DeepPockets

what's so special about them in non-bullshit marketing terms?

they be ai blockchain brah. do you see that brain, do you see that logo, do you see those nodes? yeah that's what I thought brah.

>implying they wont immediately shut down your precious AI the very moment it goes full Hitler
how many times?

READ the white paper. What does it do? For ai the nodes do the computation? Can’t figure this one out

All I hear so far is vaporware. Every shit toilet product brags with AI these days...

>ai
>blockchain
>brain
>logo
>nodes
>brah

say no more senpai, taking out a mortgage for dbc

tfw you realize that by buying this coin you are literally creating an unstoppable Hitler

bought 100k

Biggest coin??? I’d be happy to be the next TRONX.

Kkekekekkeke
Honestly i was invested in this coin, cuz i thought it would rocket when it released.

Bought in, had a small moon then dumped. There are heavy whales invested in this coin, i would be very careful. Also AI tech won't be seen IN USE for years to come.

That’s the beauty of a dApp. You can’t just “shut it down”.

literally bout 10k as soon as i hear about this coin. bought in a couple hours after the BTC listing went live on Kucoin

Yeah I have about 25k DBC but I am still trying to accumulate.

1k a week would be nice.

>chinks really are taking over Crypto
They're also dominating in the AI field. This is the chink coin.

Lol, take your phone out of your pocket, asshole. There, you just used AI.

You know how universities need to have calculations done by super computers? DBC will let you delegate complicated calculations to a blockchain or something.

oh... another cryptotardcoin trying to outcompute amazong and the googles... wew

>token hits market
>starts being traded
>makes 50% gains in first day or so because it went from being worthless to worth something
>biz normies thinks its good now

YES GOY BUY THIS BRAND NEW SHIT TOKEN WITH NO CONFIRMED USE CASE BUT MUH AI AND MUH NODES

cheeky

literally same. 10k which came out to 9995. holding for lambos. im gonna be chinky rich

at least these chinks are trying to compete, which gives it potential, and also chinks want their own AI industry to win

Yeah there have been projects like this around for ages. Folding@Home, SETI@Home. So this is basically AI@Home but incentivized through mining the token.

the name "deepbrain" is just too kek for this coin to not succeed. deepbrains stay winning

There are issues with it though, data security is a big one. No company will want to use this service if it will give some basement dweller access to their data. Neural net calculations can require super computers... so I’m not fully convinced that even makes sense to try to run as a dApp. I mean just use etherdelta for a good example.

>one of the guys on their team was a TA in a class I took in college just a few years ago

I know it’s pretty much off topic but I just wanted to share, since it’s such a weird feel that some random dude who used to grade my homework might make me some easy, quick money soon

Neat. What school?

U of A

Maybe the answer is that it’s not a dapp, it’s just people renting out cpu/gpu time. That would make a lot more sense.