No news, no volume, we are going down soon

no news, no volume, we are going down soon

you sell still remember friend

Pajeet detected

Sell so I can buy all yours

id be ok with this, still need to accumulate more

not pajeet just your friend

If you sell, good luck buying again at the same price you sold at. These tokens are already being hoarded for future passive income opportunities. Only incredibly autistic retards would sell at this point in history.

Pajeet take some of that bazinga money and get Rosetta Stone

This is a new generation of passive income that the world is largely unaware of. Once they learn about this, $100+/LINK. Some people still don't even know what Bitcoin is. Money has an interesting way of incentivizing people to get their knowledge up, though..... Once they see us making money while doing nothing but holding a token, millionaire investors who are new to crypto will be buying them at market prices all day and all year long.

kek

No friends here, you fuck right off.

> no news
the price of LINK has gone up over 150% in 2 months with NO news.
> no volume
there is plenty of volume. pic related, examine macd
> we are going down soon
we've been going upwards for week up until this very second. still going up.
> you sell still remember friend
no fucking idea what you're trying to say here.

3 blatantly wrong statements and an unintelligible sentence in a post with a picture of the chainlink logo.

absolute state of biz.

how many links do l need to make it?

1-2k

25k - 50k

200k LINKs. $5 a pop.

Basically any amount you want. It's just it depends on how long you want to hold for. It will reach $200 and probably even higher but that's at least 2-3 years from now.

5k links is the sweetspot. Any more than that and you’re likely to get weak hands.

I’m going to hold my 5k until they are $1000 each and then sell half and keep the rest.

1 trillion marketcap KEK

This is going to dip again, upper $.50 cent range.

Thanks just bought 100k

lower. the pump before it reached over 70cent and went down to 40cent at the lowest.

you niggers are retarded.

Price target @ 60 billion marketcap of ~ 171 USD each.

60bio is 60$, supply is 1 b.

learn to do cmc scruuuuuuuuuuuuub

Pajeet.

Autist. Not in a good way either, that was awful. Can you not edit next time?

Top Kek

let me spell it out for you idiots, this is going UP. nowhere but UP. there is not eough SUPPLY to meet the DEMAND. people who sell are IDIOTS for thinking there is a better moon mission than chainlink. they will never get in at the same price again. those who are buying are currently cursing themselves for being IDIOTS for not believing biz for so long. there is nowhere for this thing to go but UP.

guys break that 30k link wall

this is what prevented me from selling too, I dont know how fast it will rise but it wont go down again imo

Retard confirmed, this is being held up by assholes and mainly BOTS

Dropping to upper 50s this week.

Retard

>implying people will just turn their bots off
>implying the MACD didn't just cross over on the week chart
>implying bots don't use the MACD

I hope so

ill remember this post lol. the idea that this is going down ever again is a horrendous joke. we have price discovery.

oh look just jumped up to .000937 from .00091

sure, bots. sure, its not fomo.

WRONG. LOOOOOOOOOl

Someone is FOMO buying 20 Link at one time? Wow, that's a lot

Eat a dick look at the depth

It's going down. It literally always goes down just to a higher support and almost always lower than anyone expected. I've got 31k link but "this time is different" never turns out to be true.

lol u faggot. you're not a true linky. Ever heard of price discovery u dumb fuck?

Yeah, and that's true for this case too (which is less demand), look at the depth you fucking gook

Jesus you're retarded. Depth charts don't show you market buys

well yes but what level will it achieve support at? no one knows that yet.

already dumping hahaha deluded linkies

you know we have ID's on here right?

you mean selling then supporting new floor stupid fag

>+20% in 12 hours
>drops 3%
>dumping
Deluded nolinks everyone

Oh sorry, the 30 Link market buys

This is going to tank HARD

So stinkies, 1st Jan and nothing happend, how long will you wait for the meme to end? This is prety much doa

13.5k links, am I gonna make it? This coin is for hodl until 2020 at least. Is my plan good?

You're being retarded on purpose. Stop it
Are you blind?

you can't sinky the stinky linky.
when will you learn op.
... when .... will... you learn....

you're better than most, but it's really sad seeing all these people with sub 5k bags. That was like $200 a month ago. Why didn't they listen.

P.S. everyone write to Binance and tell them to lower the withdrawal fees back to 5 LINK or less. They apparently just take advantage of it until enough people harass them about it.

You guys are a bunch of fucking retards.

LINK 2018.