NOT FAKE

Some dumb chinaman chick from SF and Coinbase dropped Molly with all of us and she's blabbing the fuck out of insider secrets. All you XML people aren't doing life wrong. BRB, gonna roll in NYC.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/search?utf8=✓&q=coinbase&type=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XLM*, I'm high fuck you for judgments.

Scam.
Scam. Scam scam scam scam

hhaa cool !!!

How to fake a Coinbase listing:
>screenshot the actual Coinbase app on your phone
>use photoshop to add fake listings
>send the new fake image to your phone
>view in full screen
>take a picture and post on Veeky Forums

nice shop

yea man great story i totally believed that wording

It's fake you faggot, you can even see the horrible job they did top left.

Really really anyone here who still cares About what coinbase does?
If u do please reply letting it be know.
Kek no one here gives a shit what scam coinbase does any more if ever.

The dumb slut kept saying bitcoin and ether is leaving gdax too fast so they are forced to add XLM and XRP and profit off of holdings of the TRX to recover from their LTC and BTC loss.

no one would ever lie on the internet

Fake and possibly gay

I care only so I can have sour grapes over whatever shitcoin I missed out on. I like to pout because my mommy gf spoils me when I pout

I won't deny this is fake but you actually can't screenshot coinbase. You would have to use a screen recorder I guess.

This looks shopped
I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

Just kidding, noripplers BTFO yet again.

>TRX
A-user... this is the shittiest bait.

so the exchange isn't solvent?
>transferring 100k into my coinbase account

>dropped Molly with all of us
What the hell you doing hanging out with Miley Cyrus and what has she got to do with crypto?

github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/search?utf8=✓&q=coinbase&type=

This, XLM might be believable not TRX

>ScamRx added on coinbase
Kek

Digital screens don't photograph that clean. Look at the coinbase logo, all the logo would have little squiggles on them too.

But I am big on XLM, XRP and TRX lol

High on drugs on NYE and talking about crypto...now I know you're lying!!

>github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/search?utf8=✓&q=coinbase&type=

the fuck is this shit I don't read robot

>"in today's local news, coinbase adds trx...."
Killed it kek

teh robet say coinburs

They must have magically added that Tron shit since we weee demo’d The new iOS GDAX app for feb. I assume OP is Chinese. The XML and XRP to USD were Demo’d but that last one doesn’t seem real. Also. You’re dumb for posting this if it is. Buy HODL and shut the fuck you with WOP.

Dude wtf is this link??? I opened it and went back to the exchange and all my Link are gone?? Wtf!!
DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK HOLY SHIT

fucking lol, if you wanted this to be remotely believable why the fuck did you put Tron in it?

I literally just screenshotted coinbase

TRX, Coinbase, and Ripple all share a major Chinese investor.

For those who think TRX is far fetched.

now that is being politically incorrect now. you should have read chinaWOMAN

Shut the fuck up and keep quiet retard.

its a github link you pleb, its not malicious

trx has coinbase mentioned in their code multiple times

this is pathetic

the fuck are you talking about

>I'm not buying trx faggots fuck you

> the state of biz brainlets

coinbase is the name of the wallet mining/staking fees go to

I'm fucking with you. it's fake, but the Coinbase intern is gonna be my Coinbae when she see my dick or my coke. DONT BUY ANYTHING EXCEPT BTCCASH

Don’t worry user, I know it’s real and she got mad at you for postin it because it could get her fired and even arrested for insider trading.

Thank you.

TY - But send me BTC if I post my cock and address and her lanyard with CB SF on it.

CB IS ALL insider trading. Those 20 somethings all post buy walls to pad their accounts. They're more egotistical than than they are stupid, but they're fucking stupid. When they come to our NY firm, we kinda lol @ their lack of keeping their mouths and cunts shit. I can't/don't want to fuck NYC broker cunt, but Sillycunt Valley is dumb and dicksuckin' if I'm wearing my jacket. They're just happy to be here on GS's dime.

Have a nice evening OP, thanks for the info. Just be happy you posted this very late, and not in the middle of the day where more people would believe you.

Bro, She's visiting Evercore, Greenhill and JPmo this week, and I think she's a hooker paid by CoinBase or just hard and retarded... but an ol' fashion net'd me an uber to my loft with her then she's out if 45 minutes. I got shit to do. Fun and fuck you all in 2018. Niggers, faggots, cunts, retards, and jews... fuck and love you all. Time for a cock suck or a "can I invite a friend over so we can play scrabbled" then I say fuck you and have a hooker eat my drunk ass. #coinbase-ass-munch

Thanks for the blogposts, subscribed

HAHA knew I was lurking in this gay ass thread for a reason

The less who believe in me, the more truth I spew. I cry alone at gravesite and lie to thousands at meetings.

:( also fuck you and your stupid suit. But let us know how her tits are.

Explains why you’re a loser and you pad is normie

Painting on Wall is pajeet fag material too

That one is fake. This is the real one.

How do I get a job at CoinBase?

Where's the bob and vagene posts tho?

u wot

This one is real

nice just bought 1mil trx

Are you guys mentally ill? Look at this shit.
>COINBASE

yeah if you would have just left TRX out, people may have believed you

Dawg, just keep it to yourself. Buy as much TRX as you can and go to sleep, forget about crypto, buy a dog or something.

If the retard didn't add TRX it wouldn't be so obviously fake

NO WAY they will list TRON. Can guarantee it. Screenshots are fake. Owner has been involved in too many shady deals, listing TRX / chinese coin will have SEC on their backs like hawks.

Holy shit it’s real

True if big

It's talking about the start of the coin, the base. Nothing to do with coinbase the company. Those calls are used to create/initialize a new blockchain. Look at how org.tron.core.Blockchain#Blockchain(string address) is used vs other constructors.

Guys don't be retarded. Dev copies don't get installed on personal phones, dumb bitches aren't privy to juicy details like this, that screenshot is fake chill the fuck out

Goddammit it's actually real

So out of XRP XLM and TRX, Which one would moon the most?

This is hella fake, if it was real you would have kept quiet and put everything you own into TRX and XLM.

trx is only a few shekels

>TRX
It's definitely going to moon next week. How far, idk

Either way, both coins are safe to hold. If you want to be a bitch don’t hold any, if it’s real woohoo, if it’s fake at least they didn’t plummet.

implying the liquidity is so bad that one can't have done that after posting on Veeky Forums?

>normies see 0.04 cent coin
what would they do

Send me on a one way ticket to lamboland

If I had this info, I would be selling everything I own for more TRX and XLM. Stocks, calling up family for money, etc. That would be life changing gains.

Also, this chick would be immediately fired if this were true. You don't think she might get someone to fuck up OP for this? People get beat up, shot, stabbed, or worse for shit like this.

FAKE

You guys have not done your due diligence if you think any centralized coin is going to be on coinbase

Can't expect much from retards that make emotional decisions LOL

Some dumb chinaman chick from SF and Coinbase dropped Molly with all of us and she's blabbing the fuck out of insider secrets. All you people that aren't investing into SHQ Coin in 2018 doing life wrong. BRB, gonna roll in NYC.

a new meme has started... thank you user
>copypasta your favorite shill coin

This might actually be the reason why these 3 coins are mooning so hard.

HOLY SHIT GUYS

DRUNK FRIEND WHO WORKS AT COINBASE SHOWED ME THIS TONIGHT

HUGE IF TRUE!!!

can confirm, regards an insider from coinbase

>TRX

"NOT FAKE"

>header says "Accounts"
>buy tab is highlighted, not accounts tab

LOLOLOLOL

Tested my app, the buy button stays blue when in accounts tab

thanks just bought 100k TRX

No you fucking mong, the middle button is the main call to action for the app so it's always highlighted. Shit loads of apps do this: reddit, instagram, foursquare etc

confirmed that on mine too. button stays blue.

Kek

$1 soon

just bought 17k, even if it's not true I think it'll go up due to all the hype and connections behind devs. see you at the top boys

Some dumb chinaman chick from SF and Coinbase dropped Molly with all of us and she's blabbing the fuck out of insider secrets. All you XRP people aren't doing life wrong. BRB, gonna roll in NYC.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Thanks, just bought 100k Niggers.

>He still doesn't understand what Coinbase in code means

You are stupid as fuck.

Holy shit, is that the fairX prototype?