NEW BITCOIN FORK BitcoinSpread

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671428
New bitcoin fork being made. If you missed the ZCL train now is your chance. Holders get BitcoinSpread at a 1:1 ratio just like ZCL.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinspread.net/
discord.gg/ySegAvj
github.com/BitcoinSpread/spreadcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=gwQ66BgkwjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the last past in that thread should say it all.

I am 100% in Bitcoin but can these forks please stop. I don't have time for this shit.

I'm in, this is dumb as fuck but crypto is full of dumb

>buy in
>get dumped on
this is no way similar to ZCL

ZCL was fucking hard as shit to dump on

lol this is going to be huge.

I like how within one day it has gone through 2 pnds

Will people fomo into this like zcl?

its up 60%

I'd like to throw some money on here, but it looks like it's at ATH atm

>sold a small sum of 12 ZCL for this shit
>someone on ZCL just FOMO'd from 750k to 820k

lol, I also sold 20 zcl for this shit. I put some buy order but some one cleaning up sell orders, fucking idiot. hope my order get filled.

anything with bitcoin name cannot be below 50$ min.

Fucking retards its not a btc fork.
Just a 1;1 spreadcoin fork.

So torn about how much i should diversify out of ZCL

It won't moon as hard as ZCL, but it still has name bitcoin in it and the name comes with a premium

I know retard, this spread coin is just 1.5$ , anything with bitcoin name east 50$+, so I bought couple hundred just incase. u know crypto is retard.

btw. they made website fucking cool.

bitcoinspread.net/

That looks like absolute shit

jesus christ people are already buying this shit up

fuck crypto and how dumb it is

I bought a few more

is buying in at $1.60 retarded?

if it could recreate 10% of what Zclassic did ill be happy.

no worry. u can fomo, when this goes to reddit and other forums. ppl like u told me zcl is shit in this board when it was below 20$, then fomoed back at 35$, its absolutely worth throwing 200-300$ on this shit. this fork going to be in bittrex as well

OMFG I NEED THIS

as long as the whale keeps accumulating sub 850k i'm fine with venturing out with other alts

only catalyst i may worry about is new wallet and more news/hype

Could this just be random people not involved with the SPR just pumping and dumping?

The site actually looks like shit. I do webdev for a living

holyfuck, ppl buying 2-3 btc worth of shit, pumping this like a shit. man crypto is fucking retard..I will spread this in twitter, reddit. normies will buy with name bitcoin on it,. it looks like we are early birds.

I think it's the salty ZCL haters that missed out on sub $60 for now.......and soon missing out on $100 in a week or 2

they want the same feels

holy fuck please god let this be the one, i need a 5-10x in my life, even a 3x, missed so many moon missions

should i wait for a dip, or buy $1.60

Yes this is good

buy now it's going to look like nothing if they shill hard enough

I don't see this anywhere on twitter though? Where is the word spreading?

look at here, the date announced, fork is on Jan 31 st, fork name BITCOINSPREAD, they give 1:1 for spr. so usually anything with bitcoin name on it usually trade above 200$, lets assume it trades at 2$, still worth it for early birs like us. also spr in bittrex so fork will be supported.

i bought, all in

dear god please moon, PLEASE

not in twitter or reddit yet. we are early birds on this. imagine if bitcoinspread trades on bittrex. it will blow out.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.-
discord.gg/ySegAvj

DUMP IT NOW BOYS

haha jk, you'll probably see this at $3-6 by tomorrow

goodnight

Anyone know how to check if github is legit?

github.com/BitcoinSpread/spreadcoin

no worry, its consolidation time. with in couple of days spr would be at 10$, thinking bitcoinspread starts trading at 10$ min. anyone buying below 5-6$ is steal . I am all in.

How do we even know this is legit? SPR is a dead project. Maybe a person or group just threw up a website and made the announcement to dump?

check their thread on the forum, they've edited it

well i put 50% of my porfolio into this. Too pussy to get rid of ZCL

I thrown couple of hundred dollars on it, if dev able to make it, bitcoinstpread right out of the gate in bittrex means huge.. but . dyor.

same goes for ZCL

yes, i bought both zcl, and this

welp here comes the moon mission

here we go brothers

Why are people dumping this down. I just fomod in 7 btc this thing better go somewhere.

what was your entry price?

12,500 sats

Buy the dips!

Is This thing going to at least x5?

youtube.com/watch?v=gwQ66BgkwjE
on a rocket ship on my way to mars

should i go all in on this?

i really don't want to get dumped on

honestly i dont know, i went all in, the more i do research on it, the more i hate the coin and think its shady,

but on the other all i care about is making money and fomo is a hell of a drug, so i can see this going to $3-5

guys i just bought a fuck ton of this at 14,500sats how fucked am i?

went all in at 14400

ride or die, i like it,

its moon or gutter for us,

Agree it's shady. I'll try not to be too greedy about this.

There's at least a month before the 'fork', this is the perfect time to accumulate. Someone on reddit will probably create fud, causing another dip, which will see it followed by the pump that you have never seen before.

You faggots realise this isnt even a legitimate bitcoin form right?

They just added bitcoin to the name lol

That's why we're on Veeky Forums and will dump when the normies flock to it

fuck u OP.

lol we just got fucked on. this is the most money ive ever lost but im just going to hold until tomorrow fuk it.

lmao, just hodl, dont tell me you sold

When this thread was started it was at 10k sats you fuck

just put a stop loss and go to bed (if your NA)
thats what im gonna do

Getting rekt

ZCL looks like it's about to moon

na i didnt lol. its got one more moon left.

fuck i just made a bunch of money today and i blew it on this fomo hahahahah

You need to be STRONK AND HODL. Moon missions take time to develop and plan.

The fork won't happen for a month. Wait and see what happens, you weaklings.

Agreed, looks about ready for another leg up to above 1 mil sats for sure, just need people to come back from boozing it up over night

Are you guys retarded? This isn't a BTC fork, it's just a fork of the old spreadcoin..... They're just calling it BitcoinSpread. It's as much of a fork of bitcoin as BitcoinRed.

yes now buy some bags.

I know. Not trying to keep this long term anyways