Am I make it yet...?

Am I make it yet...?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5dMfZPH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're well on your way to making it tbqh

Fuck. Nice gains, user!

Vongrats OP. Just keep buying teal colored coins. It's the best strategy unironically.

No

Dude, you're gonna have AT LEAST 5M if you just hold until EOY 2018.

you are going to get wiped when alts crash, absolutely annihilated. you should move the majority of that to ETH while you still can. lock in the gains then use 5-15% for high risk stuff.

yea you made it. cash out 20k and keep going.

LOL that was mad funny

this prolly dude. Ive lost more than u have just from exchanges stealing my shit. spend to 20k and but computers so you can get hard wallets or you WILL LOSE IT ALL! Ive lost millions between gox and cryptsy.

when do you expect that to happen?

wtf folio is this? I just started using Delta.

Still in disbelief so many people made money from XRB. How much do you put in?

What is your folio? It's cool af

People been saying that all year. Im all in on alts too.
I am very regretful that I didnt buy into RaiBlocks but earlier in the month I was just kinda coasting and wasnt keeping up with anything. ITs already at 6bil, I wonder how much it can really go. Depends how much new money comes into crypto this year I think.
His portfolio says he profited 83k and his XRB is worth 183k.

I keep my 6 coins on an exchange, at all times. Will.. i be meme hacked? I can't be fucked to find 6 different fucking wallets to store them.

What portfolio app is that

I can feel the market saturation getting thicker each day, I'd say sooner than later starting with the high risk stuff first (aka raiblocks)

>People been saying that all year. Im all in on alts too.
just don't say I didn't warn you

It's called coin stats - it's the orange circle symbol

It's called "coin stats"
Pulls prices straight from CMC
Thanks for sharing. Can you schill me coss please?

And my initial investment was 28k, I bought XRB at 60 cents. I just started using this app and didn't feel like entering all my original buy ins etc.

now this is gambling

Join a pump and dump group if you want to make it like this guy discord.gg/5dMfZPH

Im in this to retire. I cant stand having someone tell me what to do, never got along in school because of it and I certainly dont want to have some fag tell me what I can do from 8-5 everyday the rest of my life. I do get where you come from with the gambling, but they are calculated risks. Lots of research went into my picks, as long as their development continues Ill make money.

The coin's worthiness depends 100% on whether people start using COSS exchange or not. So far Im only making 6 bucks a week from my dividends off COSS but thats only with ~500k in daily volume going through there. So, if COSS were to only reach something like YoBit or Cryptopia levels of volume ~60mil, thats around 700USD for me a week in dividends. Thats pretty much why I have it in a nutshell. They also have some jew thing they do with smart contracts to keep the dividend stuff being counted as "real dividends" so I believe that helps keep stuff like the SEC off their backs. I think Kucoin is their main competition right now but if Im not mistaken the percentage of profits you get with Kucoin lowers as time goes on I think so COSS is probably better for the long run.

That's super helpful that you for explaining.. This is a similar case to ZRX that the value relies entirely on userbase. Kucoin is doing a sick job getting their name out but sounds like the rewards on COSS are way better... I hold some KCS but maybe I'll make the switch. And dude im in it for the same reasons... To retire. I couldnt deal with the fake bullshit, small talk, and mind games of the corporate world. Those people are literally eating each others shit all day they are all fake and fucky crazy. I set a goal to make 100 million dollars next year, from this. :)

I know, I briefly held 10,000 at 20c but (maybe wrongly) thought the project was a bit amateurish. Looks like you have to keep $1000 in every small coin or buy into unrelenting retard hype

Agreed with this. I'm at least half in fiat until the correction.

Im truly hopeful by years end I will have my 200k turned into 5mil. All it takes is one coin to reach 1bil marketcap.and Im there.

What app is this?

yea they will steal it all. ive had money on 5 exchanges and all 5 stole my coins from 2013. Ive lost about as much money as obama made in 8 years.