A (==D

oh shit is this it? the $1k run?

This is it boyo, don’t forget to press A

B

FUCKING AGAIN. EVERY TIME I SELL THIS SHIT IT GOES ON A FUCKING BULL RUN

fuckin A

one can only hope. eth sooo undervalued

A

Why? My ultimate plan was to go 100% all in ETH by the end of 2017. No alt shit coins scam. This is what you call a real coin.

sold some eth to buy BAT earlier. oh fucking well.

Witness me

Congrats on this. Seriously.

# 2018

#1 2018

ETH never moons and this is from someone that has 80 percent in ETH.
I go all in on two shitcoins at 5k at a time.
However, since I'm an investing genius I put all 10k in XLM this morning.

Dumb question, but when you sell your ETH for alt pairings, if ETH goes up in price, doesn't that still net you more money when you convert back from alts to ETH?

No the market adjusts automatically to say that this shitcoin is now worth this much in ETH because ETH went on a bullrun.

Don't worry about feeling like a brainlet. This isn't as simple as people make it out to be.

It took me a while to fully comprehend this. I thought that too and then realized it couldn't be that easy.

2018 is ETH's year

ethereum is about to pop... should i /exitallalts/?

i fucking love this coin.

>ETH reaches 0.6
>BTC crashes to $1250

JUST

I've always been a mETHhead, the only regret I have is gamgling mETH to get more mETH and losing.

Lets make black ppl think crypto is for them. If we can get a bunch of niggers to enter the cryptoverse, we can essentially steal their money like they have been doing to us. Whaddya think

like the other user said, alts generally adjust to gains in ETH price to maintain the same USD value, just like most BTC pairs

That's actually a very good shill action but please contain your racism a bit.

stay in ETH tokens and good non-ETH tokens

Racism is fine if you can make money off of it. Don't be a pussy

A

XLM is the perfect coin to shill for that. I have money tied up on Coinbase, but as soon as I can, I'm going full XLM because it has massive normie appeal and actually good tech / partnerships

I wish i had 100 ETH. Good job.

2017: Year of the Bitcoin
2018: Year of the Ether
2019: ??

How do we get niggers to go all in tho? We need to have a plan

Clean up that picture that was being spread all morning and remove the communist flag, post that around a bunch to show that Stellar and XLM are on their side. Anything that tells them they can do no wrong will pique their interest. It doesn't matter that it was removed, the sentiment was there and we can utilize that.

LTC

So ETH is going to grow a shitload mostly because of the surge of people joining into crypto in general and even the most basic normie knows that Bitcoin has fees up the ass. Aside from that, what other reasons will there be for large growth?

>what other reasons will there be for large growth?
Maybe because it's the very best most technological advanced functioning blockchain on the market.

Good to know. I'm about 80% in ETH right now but I wanted to start trading for more alts tonight, I guess I'll wait a bit more then. So... if ETH continues to go up and the market generally corrects itself, this mean that a lot of alts should go red in the coming days?

Alts can go 'red' with ETH and BTC trading pairs but still hold the same fiat value because ETH and BTC are rising in value.

Should we make a bunch of black egypt memes and mix XLM in there? Tell them crypto is anti white money and XLM is peak black money?

I'm honestly thinking any nog smart enough to get onto Crypto probably won't take that bait so easily. But hey, I don't understand them completely. Could be worth a shot

Ok, thanks, I'll take the time to read more about this, and I'll see that as a new year's gift.

Agree w OP

Kek

>Price returns to where it was 2 days ago

> HOLY SHIT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

you may not have noticed, but BTC continues to bleed while ETH continues to rise. but you're probably a corecuck so you block that out of your mind.

Do you want to have a guess at who moved a significant portion of their BTC (which hasn't been touched since 2013 might I add) into ETH ~10 days ago?

>Muh corecuck
>BTFO

Those 2 brothers who got Jewed by Mark Zuckerberg?

where does one acquire such information?

>he only has $10k in cryptos
I don't even remember what it's like being poor

I think a more interesting observation is the large amount of MTH he has.

Exec Whale was here the other day telling us to get ETH and MTH.

More on this graph please? Thanks.