DBC

HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE
THE 800K+ SELL WALL JUST GOT GOBBLED UP IN A MATTER OF MINUTES

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Xu6NpCu
chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/09/08/gsr-gobi-join-5m-series-round-ai-start-deepbrain
devcon.neo.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=eYm4kF31OIc
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7ne6r9/for_prospective_investors_why_i_decided_to_invest/
discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we can get past 200 this time, its gonna be an awesome ride. Gonna have to stay up for this one.

I'm gonna drop 100k on this bitch

If any of you need some sick gainz hop in here kiddos discord.gg/Xu6NpCu

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

when can we see a dollar on this

i sold half my xlm stack for the dupa bwane

Soon.
My guess is a week or two after hitting a big exchange like binance or huobi.

it won't, there's a whale in the btc market that's getting fomos to buy in just above his order, so demand is going to run out soon

180 Sats and rising boys

THIS FUCKING COIN!!! I LOVE IT

Didn't mean to say sats

Which market is more fun to play in, btc or eth?

What's the market cap?

eth transfers are way easier

Guys, how many DeepBrains is enough? Only got 47k.

I only do ETH markets because I can make cheap withdrawals and deposits at low fees with ETH.
I've noticed whales try harder to keep the price lower with bigger sell walls in the ETH markets.

I did see that too, the BTC sell wall is non-existant but the price doesn't necessarily move up due to fees

You might have a convert on your hands

The fact that you can easily tell whales are trying to keep the price down means that once this coin hits a bigger exchange, it's gonna blow up.

Also with the coin still not having a coinmarketcap means that it's still pretty low visibility.

I hope you guys realize that you can buy from your own sell orders on Kucoin. That means a whale can buy from his own wall to make it look like there's more demand than there actually is, which then gets people to FOMO in. Once he's unloaded his bags, the price will crash again. This tactic was actually used by Wolong.

>Also with the coin still not having a coinmarketcap means that it's still pretty low visibility.
it does now

Meant for
to respond to
It technically is on coinmarketcap, but it's market cap is still $?, meaning that it's not on the coin list.

Huh?

it's on the website :)

yeah, I see your point now

Shill me on why i should buy this over litterally any other no-name shitcoin

Holy shit I pussied out yesterday and didn't buy and now the price is already up a ton.

Fuck me it just keeps going.

thanks for the advice. I Wasted a bunch of time calculating how much BTC I would need to make to profit off these DRGNs that I bought with ETH. I thought since BTC is the more stable market that it is a better long term hold than ETH, but none of that matters if you miss a pump due to transaction times.

I have 2k on btc, shill me what this coin offers and why it's not a pump and dump by your discord groups

>New on kucoin, a low volume exchange, has lots of hype and will moon when it hits a bigger exchange that will make it impossible for whales to keep prices low

>currently NO competitors in the AI-crypto industry

>Chinese venture capital firm GSR Ventures and Gobi Partners have joined a RMB35 million (US$5 million) series A round in DeepBrain, a four-month old business providing AI and blockchain-based SaaS solutions to Internet of Things (IoT) hardware manufacturers and app developers.

>A Shanghai-based venture capital firm Qianshi Capital also participated in the round, according to media reports.

>Founded in May, Shanghai-based DeepBrain focuses on developing semantic skills, man-machine conversation engines, functional components in robots, data analysis and interconnection of home devices. Their team has launched a Chinese language voice assistant, a semantic development platform and an AI-based remote voice interaction device. The start-up has also developed an AI operating system based on blockchain.

>Currently, DeepBrain has partnered with Samsung, Lenovo, smart home speaker maker DingDong, Horizon Robotics and many other manufacturers for its hardware products.

>China’s artificial intelligence industry in 2016 reached over RMB10 billion (US$1.5 billion) in value, up 43.3% year-on-year. Thanks to the enthusiasm of venture capital firms, expansion of the industry is expected to accelerate to around 51.2% in 2017 to reach RMB15 billion (US$2.3 billion), according to iiMedia Research.

>Four months ago, GSR Ventures, a US$1.5 billion-under-management venture firm, joined a new round of financing in Beijing-based deep learning platform developer DeePhi Tech and U.S.-based mapping start-up DeepMap Inc.

chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/09/08/gsr-gobi-join-5m-series-round-ai-start-deepbrain

Buy now, the whales are doing a good job at keeping the price low on kucoin, a new 700k sell wall was just set up.

Coin is literally a few days old...plenty of gainz to be had.

Referral Code for KuCoin if anybody hasn't signed up yet:

1gbxJ

Appreciated.

referral codes won't buy you a toilet pajeet, stick to your fucking shitting street

Damn partnerships with Samsung and Lenovo? Sounds fucking huge.

Where do you guys see this by June?

If Samsung and Lenovo partnership news goes viral like IOTA did last month, that could be huge.

I see QBC on binance, huboi, and a few other major exchanges, and at LEAST $2.

just used your referral to sign up & did some research on DBC. I will be investing soon. :)

:to
:from

TOP 10 2018 screencap this.

Neural net, but on the blockchain. You know how AI works by neural nets linked together in layers? Well with this coin, the layers are arranged up and down the blockchain. It leverages the power of both blockchain and neural nets.

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks, actual user who pulled thru. God bless.

Those who are undecided, jump on DBC and KuCoin Shares (KCS), this platform will probably be very strong this year, as their approach is unique compared to all other exchanges (users make passive income from exchange fees).

Passive income from an exchange is amazing. Movers advantage from KuCoin here. Word is they are trying to add a lot more coins in the short term.

Code again if you want to help an user out: 1gbxJ

where's the proof of the corporate partnerships?

So which market is most likely to 10x?

From what I can see none

this looks like a worthless meme coin. if someone can prove that this is useful and will actually go somewhere unlike 99% of the shitcoins Veeky Forums and Leddit shills I'll drop 15btc in

FUCKKKK YOU WHALE STOP PUSHING THE PRICE UP AND LET ME BUY THE DIP YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The whale is buying from himself in order to get people to FOMO in
You're all being played

hey anons, what is some good wallet to store DBC?

No problem man. Hope we can get rich off of DBC. What price do you recommend to enter?
With the quick research I've done, they have also worked with Microsoft China and Alibaba before they shifted to smart contract work. They will be partnering with NEO which is HUGE incentive to buy IMO.

Yeah I think you're right. snoorfest zzzzz im just gonna wait for the next xlm dip

links

Agreed, he just took down his 180 wall.

they're also the final speaker at NEO devcon in san francisco end of january, check the agenda pdf

devcon.neo.org/

then link your "quick research" faggot

very lazy FUD

Yeah, they have big ties with NEO, which is super promising

This is litterally a pajeetcoin

Whenever its flat or dips a bit, it's a slow and steady climb since it launched.

Got in at 0.9$

sure:
youtube.com/watch?v=eYm4kF31OIc

@ around 10:25 he states NEO is a strategic partner, not just the foundation for their smart contracts. They WILL be working with NEO.

@ 11:54 he talks about the connections with Microsoft China and Alibaba and they even have potential working products with them :)

Y-you’re a pajeetcoin.

I dumbed, but he just stepped over me and continued pushing upwards

and now iut just hit 10% above what I sold at and shows no sign of stopping fml

>Yeah, they have big ties with NEO, which is super promising
This is why i got in. That, my instinct, fistniggers post, and cliff high's report.

What's the big deal with this Cliff High guy? Just looks like some random old geezer to me.

half past human linguistic analysis web bot

you want to buy a water filter, kid?

Will you whales please fuck off god damn.

Which one of you faggots just dropped those sell walls on my way to the moon

Wolong literally describes using that tactic in his paper. Sell walls being broken generate excitement, pushing the price up. The whale can then put another sell wall at a higher price and people will FOMO into that, thinking it'll be broken like the last wall.

It's possible he's reading this thread.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

yes but at some point, he's risking losing out on massive gains if his sell orders are being eaten up quickly

prudent to wait for the .00014 eth level to buy in. heavy manipulation that won't hold. $.10 is the target buy in here.

>It's possible he's reading this thread.
then stop bullying me whale, I just want my brains + fees back from the shitty sale I made by accident

I'm liking the look of those sell walls and long as fuck candles

good reasons:
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7ne6r9/for_prospective_investors_why_i_decided_to_invest/

Damn I didn’t know this. No way to stop that shit? That’s fucked up. You can pump anything then

my coins are stuck kucoin seems to be taking a dump

I placed a buy order for DBC on Kucoin and now my ETH is stuck in 'reserved assets' and I have no open orders or closed orders. What gives?

talked to support this is what i got

>pls be patient,we're processing

You will be charged the exchange fees. So it's a calculated risk.

they haven't finished lending out your eth, you need to wait until they make a profit from it until you can use it

seems like exchanges should be able to ban that pretty easily

Same, had a half filled buy order that I canceled, now its off the active and dealt order book and my btc is in reserved jail.

Hopefully it goes though before it tanks below the price I got.

Why would they? They're profiting from it.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat
discord.gg/ySegAvj

Now KuCoin is doing what it always does with high volume. Shit itself.

good shit kucoin
Jessie01:10:32
pls check one hour later

are we finally flippening back to something I can profit from?

Kucoin referral: 1bc11

moooooooooooooon

wow, we actually hit it

KuCoin referral 1b3PN

Go get your free money guys

dat crashening

Trade with eth you mong

why?

Yeah, as soon as I can get back in. Or maybe I won't, it didn't dip enough.

already heavy into FUN ADA and XLM could only put in 1.1 ETH on DBC but fuck if it went to $1 my nipples would be hard.

because it dosent cost 5 gorillion dollars to transfer and takes much less time to confirm

final 150k resistance wiped out, we freefall now

is it cratering for good or is this just a temporary dip?

Bought in 20k at .08 , still feeling comfy. HODL until atleast q3

Temporary dip, these sells are people just trying to make a quick buck who bought in at .08 you’ve gotta hodl

sounds good. i sold my cardano stack for DBC. NEO partnership and samsung/lenovo being on board is huge. not to mention AI market is a huge untapped gold mine.

I'm holding till the gook exchange listing, hopefully it doesn't tank complete ass when it does.

exchange listings usually dont change price much initially, but they get the visibility and volume up and that should really help

is it at all worth transferring over to the other exchange and listing for some absurd price, or perhaps waiting for a massive surge? I imagine the demand would be much larger on the other exchange rather than waiting for arbitrage to bring demand to kucoin

This is just a temporary dip. We are gonna see +100% later today. I'm buying more here, as soon as my BTC transfers to Kucoin.

Love,

Lain

you could try pulling an etherdelta on the new exchange but i doubt anyone would be dumb enough to buy your sell order. Personally im just going to hold on kucoin (short term) or neo wallet (long term) until the price reaches $1 then ill make a move.