SELL ALL XVG NOW

Wraith isnt coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/947726228177539072
twitter.com/jsiri84_mtg/status/947729761878593536
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They just fixed the error that was delaying the release.

They shouls have done that before announcing a date.

Once a again its vaporware

Wraith is literally coming like right now -

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/947726228177539072

An idiot sells now or tomorrow or this week.

Up don’t know how big this really is, anyone says otherwise are fucking bullshitting you

LITERALLY JUST RELEASED

If you ever played a Blizzard game, you would have learned that delays are normal and only a pawn releases on someone elses scheduled.

It's going to get dumped so fucking hard all the buy support pulled out only whales dumping their bags.

Pretty sure weak hands were shaken off already.

twitter.com/jsiri84_mtg/status/947729761878593536

paper hands hahahaha

16.2bn coins in circulation, come on user it's a has been, might give you 4x investment in 2018 which by crypto standards is terrible.

If you’re still in you’re about to get fucked. It’s going to be a bloodbath. The dev team is completely irresponsible.

That's not how any of this works bud. Enjoy the ride down. Ever heard of sell the news well no one is buying.

Yeah, bought in with $300 today to make a quick flip, wasn't happy with the volatility and managed to come to my senses hours later down $20. Every time I am holding this coin it does nothing but make me nervous, still watching to see if it moons with Wraith Protocol, but fuck holding this steaming pile of whale shit.

Not this one.. untraceable annoymous stealth transactions. Naw this is serious

They need to put it up on the official twitter account. Or is it better for word to leak out slower, so theres not a huge spike.

theyre testing it before officially announcing it on the twitter

Read the code you fucking idiot nothing changed but the the gui

i got in at 1k sat so just holdin, know absolutely nothing about this shit just bought in cause of biz shills

They are 'leaking' bit by bit so they can exit scam it.

I get the Verge hate. Really I do. But at this point if you're still nay-saying it you're just delusional. Verge's price is completely supported by the size of its enormous community that loves and evangelizes the shit out of it now. With Wraith the underlying technicals just get more aligned. I'm not gonna say this is the privacy coin of the future, but at this point it can't be argued that it has become (and will stay) a serious contender in crypto.

what target we lookn at to sell once wraith drops?

I bought because of the anti-shills. They make this project look very good.

Ur tarded
>Buy high sell low
Stay tarded biz
>Buy worthless meme coins

None you retarded nigger. It doesn't exist. It's the same as months ago.

source nigger? i dont fuckin care i just wanna make some gains

is this an exit sxam?

Read the fucking code in github. Wraith is literally tor integration which other coins have done for ages. Which xvg still doesn't do by itself.

Suck a dick.. you don’t know who is buying this week. Haha

lol. It was just released you morons.
Moon mission starts tomorrow. Hope you all have tickets.

Funded by dumb money, great community it has going.

I don't short-term invest, user. We'll see how things are going 8 months from now. My money is on $3 XVG at least. I got in at $0.02.

This is like saying "I don't do research." 8 months, get the fuck out of here.

$1.00 by Jan 5th

Eoy $5.00

This is the biggest news of wraith ever and it hasn’t even reached its ATH from 5 days ago. The dev team is irresponsible and the community has bag holder syndrome. It’s got high volume and still gone nowhere. It doesn’t even moon like other shitcoins. It’s over dude, it’s going to crash.

Biggest scam of 2017

It's out you dumbasses github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases things pretty much finalised now and a couple uploads in progress. chill the hell out.. go ahead and wake up poor tomorrow.

He makes a good point. There is a ton of low IQ holders of Verge that helped them sustain the initial pump (which WAS started by a pump and dump group but sustained by normie FOMO) so it'll be interesting to see what happens. It all depends on whether or not the Verge whales decide to dump on they asses at this point.

They won’t there is real value in verge. Confirmed big money coming in 1 week

Its never been about having "high IQ" holders. Its just about having swarms of people who "believe". That's all Bitcoin was brought to life by and that's all any other currency token has. Utility tokens one can argue may have some sort of more tangible value, but currency? Nah. Currency is all about marketing and getting believers. Verge is succeeding in that. Will it dump a little? Wouldn't surprise me, but this token is sticking around as a major player for 2018.

Oh man, I lost $20 taking a $300 risk for a few hours! That really sucks especially since I made over two grand this weekend on coins I actually trust!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA IF YOU MANAGED TO LOSE MONEY TODAY THEN YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF
HOLY SHIT Veeky Forums IS SO FUCKING SHIT
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
GOD DAMN
IT WENT FROM 900 SATS TO 1700 AND THIS FAGGOT LOST MONEY
HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE MORE THAN 50 DOLLARS TO INVEST
GET A LOAD OF THIS STUPID POOR FAGGOT