Started from $10.5k

Will I make it to $2.5MM by 2020?
Do not plan on trading all of 2018.

long cat is long

when did you start? and have you taken a bath since?

Not buying it for a second, Did you day trade alot?
I'm thinking you started with 350k +

U should start some mini bussines for safe money

Bought my first ETH exactly a year ago, put in around $2k a month on crypto til May.

man theres alot of shitcoins on that list, and most of them will probably go to zero by 2020

also stop making these am i gunna make it threads, they are cancerous as fuck

Why don’t you condense into one coin garunteed to x10? I don’t understand this logic. Owning 50 coins is how you keep money not make money. That’s like putting 32 one dollar bets on roulette

What a shit portfolio, it makes me want to vomit. I have more than you and all in 4 coins. Don't you understand fundamental research?

Held my ETH and XRP for a while, have over 2000 trades this year though on the other stuff. I wish I had that kind of capital outside of crypto, it is 95% of my net worth.

this, cash out to open up a weed dispensary shop in colorado or cali, make bank and get your dick wet

There is no guaranteed profit. Owning 50 coins disperses risk, roulette is different because you're guaranteed to lose 31 of them. We're in a bull market where anything can happen to any of these.

Which 4? I'm sold on ETH's fundamentals hence the high allocation to it.

>Ardor

Why the fuck aren't you on Poloniex/HitBTC accumulating more while the trade is still frozen on Bittrex?

Because I am not trading in 2018.

Boy are you fucked for taxes if you havent been keeping track of trades. If you have been can I ask how?

Mostly ICX, also link req and ven.

You don't need a year.
All you need is one good month.
Crypto gains are insane.

good meme

How long did it take you and what was your strategy? Did you day hold long term and shoot for 2-10x or did you day trade and kept buying/reselling for 5-20% profit? Your success is pretty impressive, so I'd be curious to know how you made it.

bitcoin.tax you just upload your trade history from each exchange, they even tell you how!

Solid choices! 2018 will be your year!

Holy shit this makes me optimistic!

He was likely able to ride eth for the majority of it.

Thanks, I should have read the thread.

Luckily I got in at the beginning of 2017. Bought ETH around $40 average cost and Ripple at 2 cent average cost. Hard to lose money when everything mooned. Strategy at beginning was as follows: If I put $1000 each on 5 decent coins, if 4 of them go -50% and 1 goes +200% I break even. Since crypto is volatile, that +200% can be much more so I found it to be worthwhile. From there I just scaled up. At around 90 coins right now, pic shows the top ones I have. I found daytrading too nerve-wracking compared to just buying and holding. I didn't shoot for any particular price, just how I saw the market that day and my confidence in the coin that day based on what I read about it/ how well it was shilled. I'll be honest, a lot of it has been luck and having the balls to hold everything when it fell from 150k to 60k after June.

This

Not gonna get anywhere near 2.5M without PRL desu. That coins gonna explode in 2018 atleast 20x if not more.

_____ Iron Hands _______ Fill in the blanks with christian name and surname my friend good job

i think you are spread way to thin but thats me. it might work fine

Reduce ripple, drop chainlink, add to cardano and stellar, buy enigma. You will make it with this.

dude

Don't take investment advice on a $450k fund from a bunch of 16 year olds "investing" their $100 christmas gifts and pajeets trying to make a quick buck to cover their costs of getting to the west.

Doesn't hurt to gather opinions! I am not trading this year anyway, sitting on the sidelines.

God Iron Hands God
Thank you

dude you have the S&P 500 of Crypto

You're going to fucking make it like I've never even seen before.

The whole crypto sector isn't going to make it, but enough coins in your wallet have extremely bright futures, you got this, trust yourself mayne, you've come this far.

Thank you, I love your comparison! Just need reassurance like this every once in a while!

You made

>95
You need to cash out at least 45 percent right now

You made almost x40 with your choices before. You csn easily x5 with many good coins in your portfolio.

You need to consolidate ASAP, motherfucker.

Look at ETC as a store of value. This isn't fuckery.

ENG is also super promising.

These will both take you to 1M+, probably 5.

Neef

>You need to cash out at least 45 percent right now

THIS.

mfw when half of Veeky Forums loses all their unrealized gains.

This. Eng, eth, and rlc, and you'll be good to go.