What low cap coin to put my 5K into

I’m selling the last remaining BCH I have. Nearly everything high on CMC I already own, is already seeing a long uptrend (or I don’t believe in it).

What low cap coins would you recommend and why?

I’ve had mediocre luck when it comes to selecting really low price coins before which is why most of my gains have come from BTC, ETH, and LTC purchased many months ago.

Looking for something relatively unknown but with understandable value proposition to start the year off right.

Advice? Thanks and Happy New Year!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ECA.htm#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LINK, REQ, FUN, ADA

if you hold these until EOY 2018 youll be in 6 figures

sumokoin

HAT, PRL, PFR, SPHTX

I don't think you know what low market cap means

BNTY/DBC

LET IT RIDE

ADA low cap? It's in 5th place wtf

Also i have a decent amount of money in XEM because I needed something to move money into quickly while an exchange was down.

Looks like a relatively stable coin, do anons think this is staying put or lots of room to grow still?

Thanks looking forward to learning about all of these. I should have said I prefer coins off page 1 of CMC but anything after 50 there’s a decent chance I haven’t learned a lot about.

Appreciate any suggestions at all of course tho

Payfair
Linda
Sagacoin
BBT
PBL

If you want more let me know

Posw.. Look at the charts. It's gonna pump WAY higher next month. $1+

etherium 3.0

FUN I think is fool proof.

SPHTX

if you dont put every satosher of that in electra you will hate yourself this time next year.

NIST5 hash algorithm. blockchain downloaded in less than a minute. instant transactions.

1 billion coins, currently aroun 50m market cap. do the math friend.

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ECA.htm#

I have 800 kek im poor how much should I will get?

why would you sell that when its going to take off soon?

Also buy Strat, shit is low volume and it hit the bottom last month. They have a lot of shit coming out soon so buy up while it's cheap.

This is decent. If you want to travel to HitBTC, check out Ethbits. Profit sharing with less than 3 million circulating supply, less than $3 million market cap. Shit is a moon rocket waiting for the market to notice it. Quaterly dividends paid out

thoughts on payfair anons

seen it shilled here more than once

looking for my next 10x low market cap mission

CREDIT. Look at verify's website and compare it to competitors (UTRUST, Monetha). It's a no brainer considering they are in Dubai and have already gotten partnerships. Once normies start using crypto, Verify will be the biggest thing out there.

explain math

thanks user just threw 60 bucks in.

Why do you think it will vs other altcoins? I got them all free at the split so I’ve been looking at them as fuck around money.

MRJA coin. Commodity backed, sub 1 mil market cap and offers extremely high staking reward. That or ECA.

Unironically Privatix for an easy 10x.

Do your due dilligence.

PFR!!!!!

aelf or req

join us for quality shills discord.gg/MKnTm