I need your opinion

Quick

I'm about to drop £3k on a coin

REQ or XRB, which is gonna give me the most gains in 2018 if I buy it today? I want the one that's gonna explode like her pants

Don't say both because I'm an all-or-nothing kinda guy

I'm about to drop 1k in REQ user let's go.

REQ it is

Do VeChain. Req already mooned, you don’t have to fomo user

Req/Xml = long term gains

REQ has far more potential and its market cap is extremely low

TRX will triple your gains

GorillaCoin in insufferable faggot. Holding the coins in your wallet creates more coins it's literally free money. The shit could 10x by the end of next week when news of their privacy protocol is released.

Pump it all into Litecoin, trust me.

This

>REQ: $350M marketcap, everything points to it going nuclear in 2018
>XRB: $3.1B marketcap, is already nuclear

XRB is low risk-low gain.
REQ is medium risk-extremely high gain.

Put it wherever fits you.

I usually wouldn't let this slip but I'm drunk after a new years party so I'll let you know. Wait and buy Grin the implementation of MimbleWimble. It's garuenteed top 10 coin. You just have to wait until it launches next year.

Are there thresholds on what determines if a market cap is low, medium, or high? Please let me know, noob here

XRB extremely difficult to buy right now. 2 exchanges for getting it and dunno about the other one but bitgrail is absolute dogshit.

~50m low cap
up to ~1b medium
1b+ high

FUN

XRB has been a /biz PnD project for weeks now and is peaking. You'd have to be retarded to be buying/holding it at this point.

KMD

thx bizbro

Req has been doing fantastic, and will continue to do so.
Xlm is another steady gainer that won't let you down.
Throw some in Link too if you want a long shot that could pay off big time. Just know that it still isn't a guarantee that it will work out, but if it does, $500 per coin minimum by 2020 at the latest.

>when you BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP too hard

BBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
>SNIIIFFFF SNIIIIFFFFFFF

this guy is correct.

Omg these tears!!!! Rofl!!