ED shitcoins

whats the next ED shitcoin that will go x10?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JVzBS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wand

POE

yes, again

I put a little in pay fair because I heard about it somewhere. Has like a 4 mil marketcap on ed I think. It's supposed to be a p2p fiat exchange or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong somebody

PAJEEEEEEEET COIN

Privatix

KIN

No.

PFR

KIN
EREAL

STAR
OPT

Did any of you actually read the kin whitepaper? The supply will be huge, the tokens sold in the sale will be a TINY portion of the pot, the project is completely centralized except the token itself.

Yup. Developers are Russians who raised 120k.

But anons. It's just a fucking copy of Localbitcoins. It almost looks as if they even copied their website.

If there's anything I learned from XRP, it's that you idiots love centralization and huge supplies.

Ntwrk token, payfair, relex

PYLNT

Alright, you got me. Did my due dilligence and it actually looks like a decent project.

is bounty ever coming back...

No, it was a short term hype. Why the fuck didn't you get off when the rest of Veeky Forums did?

See, this is when you should have dumped your bags and taken your profits. What are the prices now? Like half that?

Yes, but will be a while from now, ie one month.

Also, so far this is the only worthwhile shitcoin posted thus far with a real chance of +10x.

Except KIN. But the marketcap is already at $300M, so that one doesn't count.

It will go up. not for a while I think unless news breaks about something but I do consider it a 'safe' hold.

kek gotta adapt to the fucking idiots user, thats why im riding this XLM wave.

Serious question here, and not trying to be a dick.

How long have you been on Veeky Forums, or trading cryptos? Why do you refuse to let this useless shitbag go?

DTR and BNTY

i got on as soon as i signed up to kucoin, and bought it when it was fairly high, i didnt realise how far it had come though so yeah, retard move but its only one coin out of a bunch which are climbing solid.

PFR and EXRN

Biz only buys things with active candles and it’s just sad. This will hit .3 and people will still be eh about it. Then it’ll hit .4 and people will eh. It’s not until green candles are across the board and its pushing .5 that biz will start to suck it’s dick. Sad. This is a great safe hold that will easily easily double your money if you just give it some damn time.
I get if, if you’re broke and you can only chase 1 moon mission at a time, cool don’t buy bnty.
Low supply, low market cap, working product, active team that’s shilling the shit out of this. This coin will explode and rapidly out of nowhere. I’d rather be safe and have my bags now.
Tl;dr buy bnty let it sit and chase other moon missions

Pumped coins
discord.gg/JVzBS

got some after it blew up, hope you're right