>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2017-fashion-3pcs-lot-nail-tools-Red-Soft-and-Professional-Pen-Nail-Art-Brushes-Tool-Set/32812703621.html
aliexpress.com/item/3PCS-1Set-Kolinsky-Acrylic-Nail-Brush-Professional-Brushes-Nail-Tools-Fashion-Nail-Art-Brush-for-Manicure/32798611769.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JPmbsRqlyng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old

Fucking lazy retard

That's beside the point though. The question is if it's worth the points to field thunderers over more arkanauts or something like that.

Just the rifles seem a tad lackluster but it may end up being more efficient than arkanauts when you consider the range over pistols and rend.

Ebin meme bro xD

So if it's not a new GUO - what's that?

It's not wrong tho.

I'm thinking something like this for my final list. Considering ditching the admiral and endrinmaster for the monopoly man.

Probably switch to Barak-Ziflin skyport if I want to go full WAAC.

It might have been "Draw something that looks nurgly so we can show it off to people on christmas" IE: not an actual model
Or it's a dorf

It has an exposed horn that doesn't look like it's part of the Nurgle set.

>you will never be this good at painting
Feels bad

I think that new GUO is poseable - with extra hand/sword option and two heads

Hey guys, I remember a post about buying nice brushes quite cheap from aliexpress or something like that but I don't have the link. Can anyone help?

>more chaos releases
oh boy oh boy just what i've been waiting for
maybe if we're extra lucky we'll get some stormcast next

aliexpress.com/item/2017-fashion-3pcs-lot-nail-tools-Red-Soft-and-Professional-Pen-Nail-Art-Brushes-Tool-Set/32812703621.html
aliexpress.com/item/3PCS-1Set-Kolinsky-Acrylic-Nail-Brush-Professional-Brushes-Nail-Tools-Fashion-Nail-Art-Brush-for-Manicure/32798611769.html

They are not really good but I find them okay to paint cheap stuff like clanrats or other mass units

Has nobody posted the link yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=JPmbsRqlyng

>Chaos daemons are getting a codex in 40k
>Be surprised with a chaos release
Nani?

>release multiple 40k factions which haven't seen a new model release in 2 editions
>nurgle just got a death guard release
>nurgle already has a big aos line
>nurgle just got blightwar

>i know what we need , more nurgle releases!

Was posting in /wip/ but that's nearly gone so here's some Squigs I just finished.

>release multiple 40k factions which haven't seen a new model release in 2 editions
How is it realted with AoS?
>nurgle just got a death guard release
Yeah, still nothing related with AoS
>nurgle already has a big aos line
And no new models since the AoS launch - only a Horticulous
>nurgle just got blightwar
Literally some new rules and one new model. Oh boi. Still better than another SCE/Khorne release

>H-hey everyone, remember us?

Post your emotional state when the Undead update finally comes out, and it's the size of the 1k Sons update for 40k.

Do anyone have any good stills from the rest of Nurgle Christmas?
Of what I could gather from a watch-through pretty much everything looked good.
And how do you guys interpret the Glottkin and Blightking references?

>Mannfred
>Nefarata
>Arkhan
Which is best Deathlord?

GUO is a huge letdown.
Instead of making something new, like with the previous two GD's, they copied the FW one, only worse, and called it a day. Why would I ever need two of the same model, especially when one looks inferior?

Nurgle battletome most likely

How could I forget?

we havent even seen the whole model yet you retard

You need glasses.

Presumably this one will come with at least one other option for it to be built as. Either a new, named GUO or a different loadout

Neat.jpg

Stick to painting generic chaos soldiers pink and purple, then just sit on your hands till Archaon finishes conquering the absent Prince(ss) of Excess' armies

Thank you my good sir

So I'm hoping to start up Fyreslayers after the holidays so I can get into the Campaign and shit. It looks like the "Fyreslayer Army" battleforce is a really good deal, but I can't seem to find it for less than GW, which i s like $165 I think.

Anyway, here's my list for 1000pts. I didn't really see anything I could add to it, it seems like a sampling of all of the stuff in the army though. Which is kinda the point.

Allegiance: Fyreslayers
Auric Runefather (80)
- General
- Trait: Fury of the Fyreslayers
- Artefact: Obsidian Coronet
Auric Runesmiter (80)
- Runic Iron
Auric Runesmiter on Magmadroth (200)
- Forge Key
20 x Vulkite Berzerkers (240)
- War-Picks & Slingshields
10 x Auric Hearthguard (200)
10 x Hearthguard Berzerkers (200)
- Poleaxes

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 63

>they copied the FW one
The only thing they have in common is that they are both greenish fat guys.
That's like whining about GW making a scantily clad and titted Slaaneshi Daemon.

>huge monster
>three heroes
>special character
>elite infantry unit
>two infantry units
>all of them gorgeous
I'd be down for that.

Ah yes, GW's best era of art design.

As someone who actually doesn't play AoS could you tell me what exactly a Battletome is, is it just the rules? Doesn't those two units already have that?

Here's to hoping there's an option to make the guy a Rotguard. The idea of a great unclean one clad in heavy plate armor and armed with a shield is great.

Yeah, but I wish I didn't

The only thing they have in common is everything. You're blind or dumb or baiting, idgaf.

>what exactly a Battletome is
A book with some lore, unit profiles, battalions and extra rules - it gives you more synergy and options

Exalted Sorcerers ain't that good.

They don't look the same, and it's a good alternative model for lists that use more than one GUO (IE: every mono-nurgle daemon list)

Ah okay. That seems pretty neat actually.

>How is it realted with AoS?
>Yeah, still nothing related with AoS
maybe have a look at the poster i'm replying to , you know the one who says it's to be expected since daemons are getting a new codex in 40k?
that isn't related to aos either. the point being that new nurgle models aren't a logical conclusion from a 40k codex

>And no new models since the AoS launch - only a Horticulous
>no new models except for the new model

Nurgle already has allegiance rules , more models than the large portion of the aos faction and They've just been given a new release in 40k to.

can you at the very least summon up the very smallest amount of understanding why people would be upset by this ? not even agreement , just empathy

Thank you, I feel exactly the same.

Do me a favour; take a look at this image for ten seconds. When you've finished that then do the same with OP's picture.

>Please be sad because some people have less toy soldier options
Stop fetishizing the game and you should be fine
>t. BCR player

They are very similar, but that's kind of nurgle's thing. All his dudes look the same

So starting in January my shop is going "A tale of 4 Painters" style slow grow league, the goal is to get 500pts painted and finished by the end of each month for 4 months.

I played Sigmar a little when it came out but this will be my first real introduction to the setting so I need to figure out which faction I want to do.

I've narrowed my choices down to either Tzeentch demons or Goblins en mass. What do you guys think the prospects are for either faction, especially for a league like this?

How good are you at painting?

What did you expect if not a model visually simular to every bit of official artwork of the unit in this millenia? I seriously want to know.

>tzeench deamons
should be fine , expect to dominate early one because the fate dice are overpowered as fuck at low point games
>goblins
hope you like losing

Very good I like to think.

Are gobos that terrible?

Reading is cool, you should try it.
>something new, like with the previous two GD's

they have some good abilities, netters are a bitch and interupting a charge with fanatics can be good
but the bravery is a glaring weakspot
i donno maybe the guy who plays them at my store just isn't very good at listbuilding

They are only similar in the sense that they are both nurglesqe fat guys. If you take a moment to look at the details of the minis they are actually quite different from each other.
The new mini got bull dogesque skin folds, two broad horns, wields things in both hands, seem to not have that many lesions but loads of boils/whatever, have small eyes, lips, a smile that reaches up to his eyes with no protruding tongue and a pig-nose. His sword is also far more ornate than the Forge World's one.

>Reading is cool, you should try it.
Oh the irony.

Its an ork with a horned helm and a big back rack.

Legacy lifeline pulled in 2018?

Arkhan.

Nope.

N

real question in my mind is will the warscroll get updated...?

this guy isnt exactly that hot atm in his current incarnation.

Since he's getting a new kit it's almost a guarantee he will. One that will reflect the new options and variants of the kit

This is so autistic

this is warhammer, what did you expect

This is Veeky Forums.

So. This is what heresy looks like.

Stormcast should have never been archers.

What you need is to kys.

I agree, they should have bolters

Man the old squigs models are wack. Nice work though user, have you got some herders to go with them?

What would be a good start to a Tzeentch army, starting with 500 points for my "Tale of 4 gamers" style league.

Just got a Tzaangor Shaman for Christmas as a start, just need to fill out the remaining points for my january build list

New battletome for the glottkin and blightkings.

New Herald of Nurgle, maybe variety rules for such like blightcaster and biologus, new beasts of nurgle, new blightking blight drone dudes, Nurgle disease tree, and ofcourse big boy.

Not as many people splurge out for the FW products so alot of people play with conversions or alternatives. To be able to buy a GW plastic GUO without having to saw your dick off, buying it or cleaning and building it, is a unholy gross godsend!!!

I remember seeing this picture posted of a taken of order army vs beastmen, and in it he had outriders. How do outriders preform in age of sigmar? I really like the look of the models but I wish to know if they're usable.
I really like this photo btw, congrats to whoever took it. I suck at photography and have only made 1 or 2 good photos of my models on the tabletop

If you were building a list out of the Start Collecting Slaves to Darkness box, would you build the chariot regular or gorebeast?

I'm thinking Gorebeast would be good for counter-charging, I've got the knights and whatever else I spend my points on for flanking and taking out lone heroes.

They do.

Does anyone have any idea on how they would build a Skaven list that primarily uses Stormvermin?

I fucking love the stormvermin aesthetic but I can't seem to come up with a decent list that primarily uses them. I mean, I could do JUST stormvermin if I wanted to but I kind of want to have some Skrye shit in there too. I like the idea of a gunline-esk Skaven army that's trying to emulate a human army.

I just got finished reading one of the old Thanquol books from fantasy and it mentions how much the Skaven of Under-Altdorf tried to emulate Empire tactics/mannerisms. To me that seems like a cool thing to look into.

Like, what would you think of someone using Skaven models and saying that it's a Freeguild army? Like, the models would all match up as closely as possible (stormvermin for freeguild guard, Warp lightning cannons for normal cannons) so as to not cause too much confusion. I think it would be a cool and unique way of having an army that doubles as another army in a pinch. What do you think a tournament would say if you did something like that?

tournaments tend to be wysiwyg. if you're very clear about everything you might be able to convince somebody but it would be a hard sell

So I've agreed to buy Dorghar (Archaon's mount) off of someone who just wants the rider (Archaon).
I want to convert it to be a massive three-headed bloodthirster of the first rank but am not sure how big this beast is.
Does anybody know? Would it be appropriate to use the FW 888 point bloodthirster rules?

Are you ever going to play in a tournament?

just got about $200 christmas money and I wanna start a sigmar army in 2018, what kind of army can I get for that much that would be fun, chinaman or otherwise?

Has anyone used Bile Trolls?
Are they worth it?
And if I was to proxy Bile Trolls using standard rock and river Trolls, would you be ok with it?

Any thoughts on this?
Allegiance: Sylvaneth

Leaders
Treelord Ancient (300)
- General
- Trait: Gnarled Warrior
- Artefact: The Oaken Armour
- Deepwood Spell: Regrowth
Branchwych (80)
- Artefact: Ranu's Lamentiri
- Deepwood Spell: Verdant Blessing
Skink Starpriest (80)

Battleline
30 x Dryads (270)
20 x Dryads (200)
10 x Tree-Revenants (160)
- Sylvaneth Battleline

Units
3 x Kurnoth Hunters (220)
- Greatbows
- Greatbows
- Greatswords

Battalions
Household (70)
Gnarlroot Wargrove (180)

A used seraphon army

I've got a bunch of second hand seraphon from a buddy. About 2 start collectings worth plus a box of skinks and temple guard. Any recommendations on how I can buff that army out?

get a bastilladon

So far in my Age of Sigmar campaign, I've gotten my pcs to tell me more about their characters:

> Human merc that uses halberds and whirlwind attacks while in full plate or in breastplate, also knows survival tricks for when not in a city
> Human rogue with a halfling hireling and a gypsy wagon, enough cha and skills to act as a spy with combat focused on feinting and making enemies lose their dex bonus to help party hit more often
> Half Elf Ranger with a pixie familiar that is decent at both bow and sword and board. Is mute and have bombs, also has survival tricks
> Fyreslayer strength build bard that focuses on buffing allies, knows about mostly everything, has all the booze, and a pet tortoise
> Ogre fighter with no real skills or equipment/expected the rest of the party to provide gear/food for him, can only hit hard and tries to cosplay as Thor complete with long hair, being named Thor, and wasted nearly half of his gold on a lightning hammer

I'm starting them out in Ghur near some gobbos and far south from a trail from migrating beast claw raiders.

The party in session 0 has decided that their main goals in this campaign is:

1. Get all the bitches they can get
2. Get a Khadron ship or any ship for that matter
3. Get a fort/keep, preferably from taking over a Skrye Skaven warren or VC castle

What do you think are their odds of survival?

All of them are LV5 at slow progression, feat tax rule and no automatic bonus progression.

I'll be adding in stuff from the new Age of Nagash thing GW is planning as well.

In addition, I'll need help coming up with rival adventuring parties, which I was hoping you guys could help me come up with.

Decently high with an ogor. As long as he knows the proper ettiquite they'll get some new friends

Well, you'd need three blocks of clanrats for battleline and a verminlord, either warbringer or skreech. Or you could go with a grey seer with lots of warplock jezzails using the Lord of war trait, but you'll lose out on buffing your stormvermin.

Thing about is, he's also a huge drain on the party's resources due to the fact he's slow and needs a lot of food. That and he constantly runs away from anything that might actually hurt him.

Just watch tge new christmas video on the gw pages and you'll find out.

It's a plague tree

what system

Which base size should I put my Runelord on?
25mm or 32mm?

Pathfinder since it's the only system they're willing to learn sadly enough.

It's amusing browsing the "look what Santa got me" pics and seeing so few stormcast boxes. When they are on a level playing field (eg equal price boxes) nobody wants them.

I wouldn't mind getting some SC as long as I have enough Bret bits to make them look better.