*silently waits to moon

*silently waits to moon

shhhhhhhh accumulating

Its coming, just hold and be patient.

this ones going to be big

how long to hold this?

Can't sell, because this can moon any day, and by the end of the month it's 3x.

years buddy

Will rise by the end of the month and further reach ADA market cap during February 2018.

look to hold at least till around the jan 24 / korean exchange launch

Play it by ear as we approach the end of January. The news will make or break this project. I believe the mainnet conference is on the 24th. Watch the news very closely as we approach that date. That said, we should see a few small pumps on the way to that date.

From there, it's anybody's guess. This project has the potential to go very far, we could get rich off this coin.

Small chance of failure, been in development for years, has several partnerships, Korea's own blockchain. People should be in before it hits $10.

so this is what it feels like to be early?

if this pulls an ETH yeah

Early was either ICO at 10 cents each or on the exchange at like $1.50, but there is still a lot of room for ICX.

Get ready to lose everything.

If this is mass adopted in Korea , is 50 billion mc too much to ask for ?

Sounds about right, imho
Enjoy bagholding and endless bleeding when ICX mainnet is released.

let's see who gonna miss the train this time. people got greedy waiting for end of January :)

Christmas might come early faggots, if I'm right you all owe me 1 icx

gonna keep accumulating until mainnet release

Its who FOMOs first before the mainnet release and korean exchange listings.

If there are any traders here, keep an eye out for this tomorrow for a quick buck.
It's not going to stay in an accumulation phase for more than two days imo. It's going to start moving upwards tomorrow, thats all my lines can tell me.

This is like ETH, OMG, ARK, CIVIC rolled into one? are there any I missed?

koreans are nationalistic also so they will hop on board when korean exchanges start listing it.

You should hold both user. I'm an Arkie too, but the devs are killing the coin by not caring about marketing or PR. I dumped 1000 Ark into ICX without a second thought.