$ 1.000 to spend

hi all,

i have $1K to spend, im currently thinking of 1/3 on XMR, XVG and UFR (privacy coins). what do u think about this. good choice ? or all in on the most promosing coin

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DBC
DYOR

Holding long or short term bud?
XLM will be a good long term, same with ICX (Big news about mainnet on Jan 24)

Short term -> DBC since it is still cheap. Can be a long term hodl later (AI blockchain tech)

XMR is a good HODL.

buy DBC now. Sell for 2-3x

UFR for short
XMR for long
XVG for mid-long and riding waves

good luck

why allocate on privacy ya dig....think about what options are making wave for the future. not the one splashing now...do some researdh

Ur gonna need more than 1 fookin dollar m8

i come from the future:

XLM
RLC
OMG
REQ

UFR, gonna hit 10k sats in 1 week
thank me later

Only one
>DBC
Chinese Govt plans to build Skynet using DeepBrain Chain. Will 1000x. New confirmed by Coinbase.

Dont even think about touching XVG. If I were you I would go all in with either XLM or REQ

All 3 of them are shitcoins. Spend your fucking time learning about anonymity you stupid son of a bitch.

Buy funfair and thank me in february. It's been doubling every two weeks and was 3 cents a month ago.

OR DBC forgot about DBC

Wabi...it announced a partnership with wechat, the largest vhat messenger in the world with 950 million active users

Homeboy, with only $1k you need to go all in on a super low market cap coin. Under 30m.

This will bring you up to $5-10k within 2-3 months of you pick the right one (FUEL).

From there, stack away equal portions of ETH, NEO & another top 100 coin you believe in. For that I’d recommend REQ, LINK or QTUM. And then put the remainder into another sub 30m cap coin that hasn’t mooned yet.

Continue doing this until you have a lot of ETH & NEO.

Buy xmr for longterm hodl.
Don't buy xvg it's going to crash.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.-

discord.gg/ySegAvj

I second XLM. I am adding 1k of fiat on Thursday (fucking gdax lying to me, I started the wire on the 23rd and its taken them this long)

You do understand that XVG is a fork of a meme coin, Dogecoin? It's rebranded Verge. Originally it was called Dogecoin Dark. You still want to buy?

XLM, not kidding, hodl for year

DBC is the way to go